UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
50-ish

Re: UFOs... and lots of 'em!

Post by 50-ish »

although you point out some intriguing questions, you forget that they would first need a reason to hide from us. i believe michio kaku explained this rather well:

frankly, i don't see a need for them to be hostile considering their advancement. why be hostile to something that poses no threat? and, once again, why hide from it either?
50-ish

Post by 50-ish »

A compilation of stunning UFO footage from NASA's

the problem with these kinds of pictures and sightings is that we never know whether it is a piece of debris, our own junk which humans frequently toss into space to float around, or even just a photoshoped image. personally though, i see space the same as the ocean: full of millions of life forms, of which we don't know much about. just because they are there, though, doesn't make them intelligent.

Third Reich - Operation UFO (Nazi Base In Antarctica) Complete Documentary

UFO - Secret Access on the Record (Full Movie)
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

50-ish wrote:although you point out some intriguing questions, you forget that they would first need a reason to hide from us. i believe michio kaku explained this rather well:

frankly, i don't see a need for them to be hostile considering their advancement. why be hostile to something that poses no threat? and, once again, why hide from it either?

My point exactly. If they don't feel the need to hide from us, why not just make your presence universally known? I never said they need to be hostile.. Why not land and say Hi!
50-ish

Post by 50-ish »

goatboy wrote:My point exactly. If they don't feel the need to hide from us, why not just make your presence universally known? I never said they need to be hostile.. Why not land and say Hi!

at around 2:20 into the video, michio states why he believes that extraterrestrials would have no need to say "hi":

zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

50-ish wrote:A compilation of stunning UFO footage from NASA's

the problem with these kinds of pictures and sightings is that we never know whether it is a piece of debris, our own junk which humans frequently toss into space to float around, or even just a photoshoped image.

Check out 2:16 which is very similar to 7:15, also check 4:10 and 8:15. Unless they are all photoshopped you can almost be certain there is an intelligence behind those.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Phoenix Lights
http://www.thephoenixlights.net/PL_Home.htm

The Phoenix Lights - We Are Not Alone
Producers Lynne D. Kitei, M.D. and Steve Lantz present their Internationally award-winning film, an in-depth examination of the mile-wide, V-shaped light formations and craft witnessed by thousands of people in Phoenix and throughout Arizona on March 13th 1997. UFO buffs call it "the most documented unexplained mass sighting ever recorded."

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

They "hide' from us because we are the test tube babies and they don't want us to know.
They "hide" from us so they can examine us in a natural progressive state...and one of them almond eyed noodle armed freaks is taking notes.
They "hide" from us to keep us in the proverbial dark, as our entire focus and existence would be forever altered if we knew the truth.
They "hide" from us to keep us controlled.

Opps...dropped my tinfoil hat.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

50-ish wrote:
at around 2:20 into the video, michio states why he believes that extraterrestrials would have no need to say "hi":

I agree with every single thing he says. He also does not say that he thinks anyone has visited us yet.

Again, the technology needed to reach us from any inhabitable planet is so advanced that they would just not be "accidentally" seen as frequently as they supposedly do without them wanting to, in which case there is then no reason for them to not make themselves universally known. If they don't want their presence known, then they could easily stay hidden.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Because you can't think of a reason for them not to "universally show themselves" does not mean there is no reason for them to publicly hide.

-Suppose we have reverse engineered and weaponized some of their technology covertly.....would they wanna show up and say hi then? Look at what happened at the "Battle of L.A."

-Maybe their discretion is motivated by respect of the human free will. They want us to reach spiritual and technical maturity on our own without outside influence, so they make sure most contacts are on an individual basis so as to touch the soul and not modify any organized human systems.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:
-Maybe their discretion is motivated by respect of the human free will. They want us to reach spiritual and technical maturity on our own without outside influence, so they make sure most contacts are on an individual basis so as to touch the soul and not modify any organized human systems.

I agree that this could be a possibility, individual contact. Still does not then explain why they are seen by so many people so many times. If the "prime objective" ( in Star Trek terms) is the reason, then they're not very good at it.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

That sounds funny to use the term "prime objective", but if the scenario is a reality, I imagine there must be certain protocols for advanced civilizations to follow when it comes to meeting warmongering Neanderthals like us...... However, those protocols may change over time if there are more pressing matters such as us humans losing more and more control of our own fate due to the growing use of advanced technologies, which have lethal consequences on the earthly and human ecosystems, and this is exactly what is happening along with the increased multiple view sightings.

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:That sounds funny to use the term "prime objective", but if the scenario is a reality, I imagine there must be certain protocols for advanced civilizations to follow when it comes to meeting warmongering Neanderthals like us...... However, those protocols may change over time if there are more pressing matters such as us humans losing more and more control of our own fate due to the growing use of advanced technologies, which have lethal consequences on the earthly and human ecosystems, and this is exactly what is happening along with the increased multiple view sightings.

Realized after I posted, but it's "Prime Directive". Anyway, I'm not suggesting that there is not intelligent life out there. There must be, I'm just saying that all the "UFO" sightings are not them.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Aahhhh yes,....... "Prime Directive" lol

I gotcha.....they are out there...... just not around here. ok

-- Plato. 

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Graham Adder wrote:They "hide' from us because we are the test tube babies and they don't want us to know.
They "hide" from us so they can examine us in a natural progressive state...and one of them almond eyed noodle armed freaks is taking notes.
They "hide" from us to keep us in the proverbial dark, as our entire focus and existence would be forever altered if we knew the truth.
They "hide" from us to keep us controlled.

Opps...dropped my tinfoil hat.

and one of them almond eyed noodle armed freaks is taking notes...........Hilarious. LOL

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:Aahhhh yes,....... "Prime Directive" lol

I gotcha.....they are out there...... just not around here. ok

No, they may be here, not just floating around in little spaceships that people see and post on you tube.

I 100% believe that there is intelligent life out there. I also believe that they "may" have visited or are visiting earth. I just don't believe any of the abducted by aliens, crashed spaceship of UFO sightings.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”