Crop Circles

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Necro
Übergod

Re: Crop Circles

Post by Necro »

Passion4Truth wrote:I'm not going to hold your little hand. Maybe you could learn to read?

Your foolish tin foil hat and "sheeple" comment pretty much says it all.

Look at the evidence presented or don't, I really don't care. At present time, just by your childish comments, it is obvious you haven't read anything presented.

Anytime you're willing to post verified, peer reviewed, scientific evidence to support your claim that crop circles are anything other than man made, then by all means, shock the world.

Because at present time, your complete inability to substantiate your claim is laughable, and a parallel could certainly be draw to a childish fascination with fairies and pixie dust.

We, as a species, have built such wonders as the Hubble Telescope, the Large Hadron Collider, Nuclear Power Plants, and the list goes on and on.

But nope, can't lay down a complex geometric shape in a corn field. I mean really, the mere thought we could ever achieve such greatness is well...

silly.

Did you know 1 of 3 Biden voters are as dumb as the other 2? #LetsGoBrandon!
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Passion4Truth wrote:
Look at the evidence presented or don't, I really don't care. At present time, just by your childish comments, it is obvious you haven't read anything presented.

Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Necro wrote:
Anytime you're willing to post verified, peer reviewed, scientific evidence to support your claim that crop circles are anything other than man made, then by all means, shock the world.

Because at present time, your complete inability to substantiate your claim is laughable, and a parallel could certainly be draw to a childish fascination with fairies and pixie dust.

We, as a species, have built such wonders as the Hubble Telescope, the Large Hadron Collider, Nuclear Power Plants, and the list goes on and on.

But nope, can't lay down a complex geometric shape in a corn field. I mean really, the mere thought we could ever achieve such greatness is well...

silly.

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Necro wrote:

Been posted, but apparently your reading comprehension skills need much work, sorry about that. At the present time your complete inability to comprehend what is posted is quite laughable.

Children will be children, carry on.......

-- Plato. 

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The latest and greatest from Temporary Temples (updated website)...
http://temporarytemples.co.uk/

Sometimes less is more...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

precision......nice

-- Plato. 

Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

I'm pretty sure aliens could find a better way to order pizza.

"What do we have to do to get stuffed crust around here?!?"

hahaha
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Passion4Truth wrote:I'm not going to hold your little hand. Maybe you could learn to read?

Your foolish tin foil hat and "sheeple" comment pretty much says it all.

To be fair, you've provided absolutely nothing in 40 pages that's close to evidence.

Links to YouTube and fake news websites aren't evidence.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Passion4Truth wrote:Been posted, but apparently your reading comprehension skills need much work, sorry about that. At the present time your complete inability to comprehend what is posted is quite laughable.

Children will be children, carry on.......

There is not on peer reviewed study in this thread. You're lying.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Not lying, you haven't read and gone through posted sites. but no problem, is expected. Here is a site that's been posted many times : http://www.bltresearch.com/index.php
Last edited by Passion4Truth on Jun 9th, 2016, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

-- Plato. 

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A beautiful start to the season...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:Not lying, you haven't read and gone through posted sites. but no problem, is expected. Here is a site that's been posted many times : http://www.bltresearch.com/index.php

So, as evidence you use a website run by someone who is a staunch believer in Robbert van den Broeke and his fake spirit photography. That's the best and most credible source you can come up with? Or do you believe Broeke's photographs are real?
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

I know nothing of the so called spirit photography, or why you know it is fake.

I posted the link in regards to the published, peer reviewed papers related to the crop circle phenomena. The anomalies are quite interesting.

Maybe you are qualified to say theses papers are fake as well?

-- Plato. 

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

goat, the experts they use for sample testing are the real deal . you cant argue that . how the results are thought of is another thing but the samples are tested by real phd
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Temporary Temples
http://temporarytemples.co.uk/

Chilcomb Down, nr Winchester, Hampshire
http://temporarytemples.co.uk/project/c ... -june-2016

This very pretty formation was reported on the 21st of June and is located very close to the Winchester Science Centre and Planetarium. Chilcomb Down has been the site for many formations over the years, the last formation to appear there was in 2013 (see here for more information). The crop circle measures approximately 170ft in diameter and is in a field of very young, green wheat.

The design is a very pretty six-fold formation; a set of overlapping bubbles that create a flower, or doily-like mandala. There is a selection of standing segments inside the flattened centre and a very fine ring around the central design that contains the entire formation. It gives the impression of a collection of transparent bubbles, or perhaps cells.

Six is perhaps the most ubiquitous number used in crop circle geometry, its balance and harmony makes for some very beautiful designs, pleasing to the eye and senses. It heightens our propensity for symmetry and equilibrium (homeostais) and in that sense six-fold designs are perfect mandalas for our troubled times, they smooth the turbulence, re-balance the ‘out of sync’ and generally bring a sense of alignment, accord and peacefulness. They are like a sixth-sense of what we need!

More images available here

Help to keep us flying here
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”