Crop Circles

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Crop Circles

Post by Fancy »

I wonder if donations are collected? Could be a new way to promote tourism.

http://m.visitwiltshire.co.uk/ideas-and ... op-circles
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Two new formations...one with the message, 'No More War' - http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 71148.html ...enjoy!

http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/imagelibrary/
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Temporary Temples
http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/imagelibrary/

The biggest surprises of the 2014 Crop Circles

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Around 12,000 Crop Circles Recorded Worldwide For The Past 40 Years
http://www.ecropcircles.com/2014/10/aro ... Circles%29

Megan Heazlewood has been investigating crop circles for the past 14 years. She said that she had no idea on crop circles fifteen years ago and it was only until her friends showed her what they had seen she started to know about them. Her curiosity largely contributed to get interested in crop circles investigation.

There have been approximately 12,000 crop circles recorded around the world over the past four decades. According to Ms Heazlewood, these circles have a diameter ranging from 3 to 600 feet. Heazlewood also noted that there have been crop circles that were formed by the hoaxers over the years, but many were unexplainable and much real after careful scientific considerations.

Heazlewood described the crop circles so far as absolutely fascinating as they have symbols that can be connected to ancient religions, culture, art, mathematics and tradition.

She explained that these crop circles possessed hidden geometry in an astounding amount. She concluded that there is certainly a way for higher intelligence to communicate mankind.

Ms Heazlewood presented her findings on October 19 at 1pm at the Emu Plains Community Centre. She also included her own personal crop circle sighting in Wiltshire, England and a video of a UFO sighting next to Silbury Hill, as well as Boorowa, NSW crop circle site.
~ John Lennon
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

one might find that 1970 specifically is an important crop circle year.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:one might find that 1970 specifically is an important crop circle year.

Not a bit surprised someone like you would say that 1970 was an important crop year. Funny thing is though that any one that knows anything about crop circles would never pick that year as an important year, not even in the top 16 events in fact. Almost laughable that you would omit the summer of 1973 or who could ever forget November 15th 1983? I mean come on! You say 1970 and then completely bypass the July 2009 event that completely changed crop circle creation forever.

What ever man! You have no credibility when it comes to discussing crop circles, especially after bringing up the near insignificant 1970 date, how embarrassing.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

i did a quick google, couldn't find any circles from 1970. as well i couldn't find a nice site that lists them all by date.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:i did a quick google, couldn't find any circles from 1970. as well i couldn't find a nice site that lists them all by date.

Googled "Chronological list of crop circles" and was buried in web sites list crop circles by date. One search took less then a minute.

http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/1990/jul.shtml
http://www.cropcirclecenter.com/

http://bob2641.tripod.com/cropcircles.html

http://oldcropcircles.weebly.com/

and list goes on....
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

good of you genesis gt :)

i will look through. i have never done any 'research' of crop circles before.

i do not claim to 'know' anything about them.

but i do know something :)
T.Tsarnaev
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

that crop circle centre looks good, but no pictures.

so much cluttered info.

i saw that in 1971 there was the triangle.

sometimes, when you are out in the world, and you find yourself with only a aerial photo to know where you are, you need to find a landmark to know where you are in the photo, a photo tie, and go there to start.

i would think 1970 should possibly be significant.

in december of 1970 there was an event. that event should have been noticed in the crop circles i would think.

the triangle in 1971 seems to make sense of a sort. that was the first year of the new 'cycle'.
T.Tsarnaev
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

August 14th 1975

It blows ones mind!
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”