Crop Circles

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Crop Circles

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

haven't looked, but i will.

1975 would represent the first year of a 7 year cycle within or parallel to the greater 'cycle'.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

http://www.cropcirclecenter.com/date/1975/1975unk.html

definitely impressive. i can see how it seems to represent the trinity.

brahma, vishnu and shiva. the father, the son, the spirit. the egg, the sperm, the gamete. the neutron, the proton, the electron. man, woman, child. the past, the present, the future. actualized.

1975 is the first year of a seven year cycle as i mentioned, it is as well the second 7 year period, the second cycle, of a new 'cycle' that started in december 1967, the 1968 season.

it is then, the start of the second cycle that the 'cycle' actualizes, matures, becomes 'effective'.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

A_BC ,slow down,take a breath,gather your facilities you're frothing at the mouth again.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

60 Seconds of Crop Circles 2014

Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Passion4Truth wrote:60 Seconds of Crop Circles 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WPvoygDXzs

How come when I research the filmographer, his website is dominated by "Donation" links?

I didn't see any references to locations or dates where or when this youtube was originally filmed.

I am suspicious of anyone that is looking for a hand-out for an unsubstantiated, undocumented, piece that gives no credit or sense of validity. To me this is just a high-tech version of a guy sitting on the sidewalk with his hat on the ground in front of him.

I have to admit though, they are really pretty photos.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

people need funding to continue with proper research.
There's lots of government funding available but only for research that can be swayed to further the government's cause.
There's nothing wrong with them soliciting private anonymous funds.
At least that way you can assure yourself the research is focused and accurate.
Government and big business funding creates hocus pocus that bends everything to fit their agendas.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Or just to buy themselves some new, bigger, better cameras and drone helicopters.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Crop circles have long been one of the world’s great mysteries, but we have finally found an explanation — at least in Tasmania. It seems that wallabies, smaller relatives of kangaroos, are raiding poppy fields in the Australian island state. The creatures feast on the opium latex-rich seed pods of the distinctive pink flowers and then blunder through the crops in a stoned stupor.

http://reset.me/story/new-explanation-c ... wallabies/
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

Ding Dong.

Wouldn't it be easier to post what you think is NOT a conspiracy?
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Wouldn't it be easier for you to stay out of the conspiracy threads?

Or better yet, maybe it is time for you to ascertain the truth about this subject. You will be amazed at what you find, regarding crop circle anomalies shown by actual scientific research into the subject. It certainly isn't Doug and Dave with boards and rope. lol

Here is a good place to start: http://www.bltresearch.com/

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Ha ha ha, that's one funny site. However, scientific would not be one of the words I would use to describe it. Good for a laugh though. Really liked the Spiritual Icon story though, very convincing!
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Of course you wouldn't call it scientific, as all you have done is glance at what you disagree with. Typical of you, you are pretty good for a laugh yourself. lol. Of course you didn't see any actual scientific studies or peer reviewed papers, because you went through the site like a three year old through a coloring book.

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:Of course you wouldn't call it scientific, as all you have done is glance at what you disagree with. Typical of you, you are pretty good for a laugh yourself. lol. Of course you didn't see any actual scientific studies or peer reviewed papers, because you went through the site like a three year old through a coloring book.

Oh course I didn't bother, once I read the Spiritual Icon article and saw the type of "scientific " research the site is using as "facts". It really amazes me that you can be so blind to the glaring fake evidence that is presented that completely discredits any possible truths the site may uncover. By throwing anything they can at the wall and seeing what sticks, makes the site you want us to look at as evidence nothing more than a joke.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Of course. lol

As they say, you can lead a goat to the trough..........hahaha

Maybe if you open your extremely conditioned mind, actual science and peer reviewed papers on subjects you are religiously against may have more interest than your coloring books.

-- Plato. 

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”