Crop Circles

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Re: Crop Circles

Post by Passion4Truth »

Oh, just a hypothesis that tries to quantify them, OK.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You're welcome to read into the article anything you want. I didn't have a problem with it.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

And you're welcome to believe any theory you like. lol

-- Plato. 

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Not a theory. It is well known people create crop circles.
Oh and reported that wallabies do too.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Yes, it is a well known THEORY that pranksters create them. You see, that’s why the “lol” at the end of my previous comment. Because It’s funny how you basically accuse me of being naive and gullible when the opposite is true. All you do is google “debunk” and blindly believe it and re post it. Although I look at the many possibilities, my only theory is that it certainly isn’t “pranks with planks”, because that has been scientifically proven to be an impossibility, yet you’ve posted several articles that insist that is the way crop circles are created. And now you believe the theory that quantifies them as truth, when in fact it is only a theory.

I understand you are just trying hard to be funny with the wallaby nonsense, but in fact, that theory is right on par with ropes and boards.

-- Plato. 

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Passion4Truth wrote:Yes, it is a well known THEORY that pranksters create them. You see, that’s why the “lol” at the end of my previous comment. Because It’s funny how you basically accuse me of being naive and gullible when the opposite is true. All you do is google “debunk” and blindly believe it and re post it. Although I look at the many possibilities, my only theory is that it certainly isn’t “pranks with planks”, because that has been scientifically proven to be an impossibility, yet you’ve posted several articles that insist that is the way crop circles are created. And now you believe the theory that quantifies them as truth, when in fact it is only a theory.

I understand you are just trying hard to be funny with the wallaby nonsense, but in fact, that theory is right on par with ropes and boards.

You obviously read a lot more into my post than what was stated. Accuse you of being naive? Nonsense - never have. Too bad you haven't read this thread as you wouldn't have said what you did. Watching a group of people creating a crop circle was fascinating. And I wasn't being funny with the wallaby report - feel free to read it on this thread.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Well, there you go, you weren’t trying to be funny, so it sounds like you take a foolish theory about wallabies into consideration, yet geologists, mineralogists, analytical chemists, astrophysicists, and physicists are mystified about the creation process. And yes, there are also some lame hoaxes out there and if you had been reading this thread, you would have seen that I've mentioned it before.

-- Plato. 

Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Crop circles are quite beautiful and also powerful in their design. I use to believe they were created by other worldly beings - but that belief has now changed.

I would rather it had not changed. If they were created by other worldly beings, the circles would be their language or expression of themselves - which appear harmonious and balanced for the most part.

I no longer believe that they are other wordly due to the fact that there is a controlling and deceptive force on this planet who lie about the nature of our reality, as well as the lies we have been told about the true nature of space.

It turns out that NASA is one of the biggest frauds ever to exist. Due to the deceptive nature of those who own and run this world Iam more apt to believe these circles are being created by human beings by use of a technology in which we are not currently privy to.

These thoughts I share are beliefs only, open to change and content only in Truth.

We shall wait and see.....
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Passion4Truth wrote:Well, there you go, you weren’t trying to be funny, so it sounds like you take a foolish theory about wallabies into consideration, yet geologists, mineralogists, analytical chemists, astrophysicists, and physicists are mystified about the creation process. And yes, there are also some lame hoaxes out there and if you had been reading this thread, you would have seen that I've mentioned it before.
whats so funny about stating a report regarding wallabies? I didn't write it. I've been on this thread since the beginning. Feel free to read my posts.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Wallaby darned! Just days before an eclipse of a lifetime, and wild wallabies are at it again. Almost looks as though the wallabies are suggesting something about the eclipse. Amazing critters. [icon_lol2.gif]

Too bad the farmer was combining prior to this picture being taken though.

-- Plato. 

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”