State of the World Forum

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

State of the World Forum

Post by peaceseeker »

State of the World Forum - Home...
http://www.worldforum.org/index.htm

Overview...
State of the World Forum was founded in 1995 by Jim Garrison with Mikhail Gorbachev, who served as the Convening Chairman.

History...
Since its inception, State of the World Forum has convened conferences designed for deep dialogue on issues of global importance; invited to these discussions individuals from a spectrum of disciplines and from around the world, including youth, in a spirit of collaborative inquiry and mutual respect; challenged all stakeholders to transform what they have come to know about the world into constructive actions, projects, Strategic Initiatives and independent organizations; and built a global coalition of leaders and institutions willing to work together in an integrative manner on issues of mutual concern.

Global Leadership Network...
The Forum was established to create a global leadership network comprised of eminent individuals -- ranging from Heads of State to grass roots organizers, Nobel Laureates to business leaders, policy makers to social activists -- drawn from the governmental, business and civil society sectors, committed to discerning and implementing those principles, values and actions necessary to guide humanity wisely as it gives shape to an increasingly global and interdependent world.

Working with partners worldwide, State of the World Forum seeks to serve as an incubator, catalyst and integrator for innovative leaders and institutions working to gather creative solutions to critical global challenges.

We believe in cross-sectoral leadership; we believe in dialogue; we also believe that dialogue must lead to actions that make a real difference in the world.
Last edited by peaceseeker on Dec 18th, 2008, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
usquebaugh
Guru

Re: State of the World Forum

Post by usquebaugh »

Thanks for sharing this. :)
Where oh where’d my body go?
Africa or Mexico?
Where or where’d my body go?
Where’d my body go?
Have you seen my ghost?
Staring at the ground?
Have you seen my ghost?
Sick of those *bleep* clouds
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: State of the World Forum

Post by peaceseeker »

You're welcome iphtheme.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”