The Global War on Terror

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
opinion2015
Fledgling

Re: The Global War on Terror

Post by opinion2015 »

Joe...come on! I listened to the interview- all 6:18 of it. What prediction? Osama Bin Laden was threatening attacks on the United States long before your friend "predicted it".

In fact, what Mr. Cooper is doing, is just repeating what Bin Laden threatened to do. Big deal!!

However, since you are a follower of Bill Cooper, you will agree he also went on to say that the New World Order, and the extraterrestrials that control the New World Order, would try to blame the attacks on Bin Laden. The web sites that I visited, supporting Bill Cooper stress- "They will try to blame it on Bin Laden- but DO NOT BELIEVE THEM".

Honestly- post what you want after you read this- I am outta here. If you believe in someone who believes that aliens and extraterrestrials are controlling what happens on this planet- then how can I convince you that Cooper's musings are a big pile of doodoo...

Cooper's musings go on to say that Bin Laden was just a puppet of the "New World Order" and they were using him to allow the United States Government to impose martial law, and take away all of the guns that citizens of America are legally allowed to carry.

Cooper preached a Revolution on the tape too- and said that after the Revolution and uprising of the citizens of the United States of American, that they would bring all of the people in government to court for treason, and justice would prevail.

I almost hate to ask this- but:

Do you believe that there is a New World Order, and that they are controlled by extraterrestrials?

Do you believe that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by the driver of the limo, because President Kennedy was going to tell the world that extraterrestrials were amongst us and were going to take over the Earth?

Do you believe that President Eisenhower met with an extraterrestrial by the name of His Omnipotent Highness Krill, on February 20th, 1954 and set up a communication link with an alien race known as the "Etherians"?

Do you believe that these aliens are capable of time travel and that technology was given to us by the aliens, for a clandestine operation known as Operation Rainbow?

These are all conspiracy theories espoused by Cooper that I found in my searches of the internet. These are only a few.

It's okay- you do not have to answer the questions. I am just making a point that your source seriously lacks credibility.

Can I leave now? I think I am cured and will stay away and let you do your thing...
Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate.
Hubert H. Humphrey
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:
So what do you think of Mr. Cooper predicting 9/11? You haven't even answered an easy question?

For those who are wondering what were talking about...

William Cooper predicted 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U

I'd say he was fairly well educated on Bin Laden and the threat he posed and came to a conclusion that was probably shared by others in Government. Once he started talking about sheeple, New World Order, Jack booted Nazis etc, his agenda was pretty clear though so all in all I'd chalk this up to an educated guess that came to fruition.

What do you think?
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

opinion2015 wrote: I almost hate to ask this- but:

Do you believe that there is a New World Order, and that they are controlled by extraterrestrials?

Do you believe that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by the driver of the limo, because President Kennedy was going to tell the world that extraterrestrials were amongst us and were going to take over the Earth?

Do you believe that President Eisenhower met with an extraterrestrial by the name of His Omnipotent Highness Krill, on February 20th, 1954 and set up a communication link with an alien race known as the "Etherians"?

Do you believe that these aliens are capable of time travel and that technology was given to us by the aliens, for a clandestine operation known as Operation Rainbow?

These are all conspiracy theories espoused by Cooper that I found in my searches of the internet. These are only a few.

It's okay- you do not have to answer the questions. I am just making a point that your source seriously lacks credibility.

Can I leave now? I think I am cured and will stay away and let you do your thing...

This is why joe, kompili and bejvas have their own "special" forum. It is okay to pop in every once in awhile to enjoy some amusement - just don't get sucked into the craziness by trying to introduce actual facts or logical reasoning.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

opinion2015 wrote: I was just challenging the credibility of the CTer being trumpeted by "peaceseeker". If you believe that George Bush knew about 9/11 before it happened and killed over 3000 people for his own benefit- fill your boots.

There is little doubt George Bush was a moron, and late night comedy and comedians from around the world grieved his two terms in office coming to an end. Still, it does take a "very special" perspective to buy into some of the stuff being spouted by conspiracy theorists. Posting links to sites that promote their books and ask for money does not help a poster's credibility.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

averagejoe wrote:So what do you think of Mr. Cooper predicting 9/11? You haven't even answered an easy question?

For those who are wondering what were talking about...

William Cooper predicted 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U

Two things stand out.

The first is that bin Laden was openly threatening the US long before that, so at most, he was simply repeating what he had heard.

The second is that he didn't predict 9/11 at all. He predicted a major attack from the NWO, and there's literally no information to support that theory at all.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
tylerdaniels
Fledgling

Post by tylerdaniels »

PROOF!!! NWO MEMBER CAUGHT WITH WORLD LEADERS

FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

I honestly think that the CTers got it all wrong. It's not the NWO.

It's actually the NWA.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

goatboy wrote:http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17747&p=1820815#p1820976 ...

That's the main problem with CT'ers. They latch onto one possible abnormality as proof but close their minds to plenty of other holes in their story. To me, the biggest hole In the WTC 7 story is why? There has been no real plausible answer to why this building would have been deliberately demolished if you're also asserting that the other two towers were also deliberately demolished. What is your reason that WTC was brought down on purpose? Denial can easily run both ways, whether you wish to see it or not.

Not latching onto one possible abnormality - there are MANY. Still no answer to the question. I pose the same to you, goatboy - how can structural mass move through structural mass at rate of free fall?
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:
Not latching onto one possible abnormality - there are MANY. Still no answer to the question. I pose the same to you, goatboy - how can structural mass move through structural mass at rate of free fall?

No idea. Why do you assume it did?

As far as abnormalities, why do you guys chose to ignore the ones that don't support your theories? You only focus on the ones that do and conveniently ignore the rest. If there's questions related to both CT and Governemnt stories, why is yours right?
opinion2015
Fledgling

Post by opinion2015 »

Not latching onto one possible abnormality - there are MANY. Still no answer to the question. I pose the same to you, goatboy - how can structural mass move through structural mass at rate of free fall?[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force

Mr. Peaceseeker. The engineers in my family (3) tell me that the answer to your question is contained within the Wikipedia link that I have posted for you.
Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate.
Hubert H. Humphrey
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Very good question. The answer is: NO. It is impossible to have "free fall through a mass". The CT's line of Bovine excrement......stinks and is NOT possible. Simple physics proves that the CTs are full of CTBS......still and again.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

peaceseeker wrote:Not latching onto one possible abnormality - there are MANY. Still no answer to the question. I pose the same to you, goatboy - how can structural mass move through structural mass at rate of free fall?

goatboy wrote:No idea. Why do you assume it did?

As far as abnormalities, why do you guys chose to ignore the ones that don't support your theories? You only focus on the ones that do and conveniently ignore the rest. If there's questions related to both CT and Governemnt stories, why is yours right?

Not assuming that it did...after long denying, NIST was forced to admit that WTC7 was in free fall. So again, how does structural mass move through structural mass a rate of free fall?
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Do you even know the actual speed of freefall? (Terminal Velocity)?
Do you understand the physical requirements of reaching that speed?
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

peaceseeker wrote:NIST was forced to admit that WTC7 was in free fall....

On a review of a draft paper?

Yeah... ummm big deal.

Have your efforts gotten any one charged? Did any Engineers lose their jobs?

Keep trying, maybe another decade of posting U-tube videos will get you there.

Have you ever done the math on how long you spend looking for and posting videos? Quite the hobby I'd say. (Not a dig, I'm simply astonished is all)
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

ValB58 wrote:Do you even know the actual speed of freefall? (Terminal Velocity)?
Do you understand the physical requirements of reaching that speed?

Actually freefall is under the influence of gravity (acceleration ) until you hit Terminal Velocity. TV is different for each object based on wind resistance.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”