The Global War on Terror

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: The Global War on Terror

Post by peaceseeker »

10Sne1 wrote:I have reviewed the last 8 posts made and have come to the conclusion that they are nothing more than SPAM for "info wars" website or perhaps one other of similar value.

Just for those that do not want to waste their time on reading such one-sided materials.

Calling Kurt Haskell a liar? Here's his website oh fearful one - http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

peaceseeker wrote:
10Sne1 wrote:I have reviewed the last 8 posts made and have come to the conclusion that they are nothing more than SPAM for "info wars" website or perhaps one other of similar value.

Just for those that do not want to waste their time on reading such one-sided materials.

Calling Kurt Haskell a liar? Here's his website oh fearful one - http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/

Where in my quote did I say "liar"? Talk about the cts twisting of words to suit their desires.

From the:
Conspiracy theorists
AKA 'conspiraloons', 'tinfoil hatters', 'loonspuds', 'fruit'n'nut jobs' etc.
Updated 29th April 2009.

Note from editor: because of the high profile nature of the urban75 bulletin boards, we often suffer obsessive conspiracy theorists or (guffaw) 'truth seekers' filling up the boards with fact-free claims, evidence-untroubled epilogues and vast reams of tedious cut'n'paste, invariably regurgitated from some dubious internet site.

We hope this information will be of use if you encounter a conspiraloon while on the boards.

10 characteristics of conspiracy theorists
A useful guide by Donna Ferentes

6. Inability to tell good evidence from bad. Conspiracy theorists have no place for peer-review, for scientific knowledge, for the respectability of sources. The fact that a claim has been made by anybody, anywhere, is enough for them to reproduce it and demand that the questions it raises be answered, as if intellectual enquiry were a matter of responding to every rumour. While they do this, of course, they will claim to have "open minds" and abuse the sceptics for apparently lacking same.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Launching the U.S. Terror War: the CIA, 9/11, Afghanistan, and Central Asia
Bush’s Terror War and the Fixing of Intelligence
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=29799
by Prof. Peter Dale Scott
Global Research, March 16, 2012
The Asia-Pacific Journal, Vol 10, Issue 12, No 3

Peter Dale Scott, a former Canadian diplomat and English Professor at the University of California, Berkeley, is the author of Drugs Oil and War, The Road to 9/11, and The War Conspiracy: JFK, 9/11, and the Deep Politics of War. His most recent book is American War Machine: Deep Politics, the CIA Global Drug Connection and the Road to Afghanistan. His website, which contains a wealth of his writings, is here http://www.peterdalescott.net/q.html. Peter Dale Scott is a Research Associate of the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG)

A great song/video from my brother, Jon Baroni - 'Wake Up Calls'

Last edited by peaceseeker on May 2nd, 2012, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

Yet ANOTHER "thinly veiled" advertising attempt for some music artist. Spam at it's mediocre.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

'They hate us for our freedoms.'

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Job security? Just another day at the office...

FBI nabs five mastermind geniuses after teaching them how to blow up a bridge in Cleveland
http://www.naturalnews.com/035757_FBI_t ... _flag.html
Thursday, May 03, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
~ John Lennon
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

peaceseeker wrote:'They hate us for our freedoms.'

Yet another "thinly veiled" posting by the CT'S. Here is the Readers Digest report on the above link;

The opening photo, embedded in the youtube video link, is a single frame from a video game.
(The one of the man in the cross-hairs)
This is done to entice the younger/male video-gamers into watching the video
and
clicking on the link.
Once we/they/you/me have clicked on that link, our "visit #" has been recorded and the publisher gets a royalty payment.
Now you are directed to a audio/video rant of some goof that attempts to convince you that they are in possession of information that you can be made privy to IF you pay for a subscription to their website.

It's a sucker's game folks. Your choice, be a sucker and part with your $$$ or just say, "NO".
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

10sne1 wrote:
Yet another "thinly veiled" posting by the CT'S. Here is the Readers Digest report on the above link;

The opening photo, embedded in the youtube video link, is a single frame from a video game.
(The one of the man in the cross-hairs)
This is done to entice the younger/male video-gamers into watching the video
and
clicking on the link.
Once we/they/you/me have clicked on that link, our "visit #" has been recorded and the publisher gets a royalty payment.
Now you are directed to a audio/video rant of some goof that attempts to convince you that they are in possession of information that you can be made privy to IF you pay for a subscription to their website.

It's a sucker's game folks. Your choice, be a sucker and part with your $$$ or just say, "NO".[/quote]

Not sure what your trying to explain? Your all over the place. Nice if you could have had the Readers Digest report so everyone could study it.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

Way to skirt the comment. Too bad that your "nit picking" is so blatantly obvious and humorous. :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:

Careful, your CT membership card is on the line here. :coffeecanuck:
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

10Sne1 wrote:Way to skirt the comment. Too bad that your "nit picking" is so blatantly obvious and humorous. :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:

Careful, your CT membership card is on the line here. :coffeecanuck:

Are you having problems explaining? You will have to make yourself more clear as to what you are saying. Not sure what your laughing at? I guess it's a nervous reaction I guess?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

WantToKnow.info - Revealing News Articles
May 15, 2012
http://www.wanttoknow.info/12/05_underw ... _informant

'Underwear bomber' was working for the CIA
May 8, 2012, The Guardian (One of the UK's leading newspapers)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/ma ... ng-for-cia

A would-be "underwear bomber" involved in a plot to attack a US-based jet was in fact working as an undercover informer with Saudi intelligence and the CIA, it has emerged. The revelation is the latest twist in an increasingly bizarre story about the disruption of an apparent attempt by al-Qaida to strike at a high-profile American target using a sophisticated device hidden in the clothing of an attacker. The news that the individual at the heart of the bomb plot was in fact an informer for US intelligence is likely to raise just as many questions as it answers. Citing US and Yemeni officials, Associated Press reported that the unnamed informant was working under cover for the Saudis and the CIA when he was given the bomb, which was of a new non-metallic type aimed at getting past airport security. The informant then turned the device over to his handlers and has left Yemen, the officials told the news agency.

Note: For more on this bizarre news, see the CBS report at this link. Isn't it amazing how many terrorist groups have undercover FBI and CIA agents involved in actually pushing plots forward? One has to wonder how far the plots would go without prompting by intelligence insiders. For a powerful BBC documentary suggesting that terrorism is pushed and sold by politicians for a deeper agenda, click here.

The spectacle of terror and its vested interests
May 9, 2012, The Guardian (One of the UK's leading newspapers)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... -interests

A cycle of overhyped terror plots involving government agency entrapment feeds a multimillion-dollar surveillance industry. The news stories ... quickly surface, long enough to cause scary headlines, then vanish before people can learn how often the cases are thrown out. These are stories about "bumbling fantasists", hapless druggies, the aimless, even the virtually homeless and mentally ill, and other marginal characters with not the strongest grip on reality, who have been lured into discourses about violence against America only after assiduous courting, and in some cases outright payment, by undercover FBI or police informants. But the tales of entrapment and terror hype continue apace – ten years after 9/11. Now we have another "underwear bomber" – declared by the Pentagon to have been about to launch a major attack via a US-bound plane, but who appears, reportedly, to have been a CIA-run double agent. What is the evidence that the "device", which is supposedly so sophisticated that there is doubt as to whether existing surveillance technologies in US airports would have caught it, actually exists? It is important to note that we can no longer assume that the FBI and the CIA and the NSA work ... for the safety of the American people; they [now] represent a revolving door of government officials who become security industry lobbyists and manufacturers, which, in turn, get the multimillion-dollar contracts for tackling the very problems these stories [hype].

Note: For more on this bizarre news, see the CBS report at this link. Isn't it amazing how many terrorist groups have undercover FBI and CIA agents involved in actually pushing plots forward? One has to wonder how far the plots would go without prompting by intelligence insiders. For a powerful BBC documentary suggesting that terrorism is pushed and sold by politicians for a deeper agenda, click here.
~ John Lennon
masen
Fledgling

Post by masen »

The Global War on Terror should be renamed the War against the Nationalization of Oil. Gadaffi's comment that all countries should nationalize their oil was his downfall. I soon as he said this well you know what happens. Syria's oil is 87% nationalized. That says it all, the US military is in charge and don't ever speak about it, or you will be wiped out -its that simple.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Truer words rarely spoken...

There isn't a war on terror...there is a war of terror.
John Pilger

~ John Lennon
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

masen wrote:The Global War on Terror should be renamed the War against the Nationalization of Oil. Gadaffi's comment that all countries should nationalize their oil was his downfall. I soon as he said this well you know what happens. Syria's oil is 87% nationalized. That says it all, the US military is in charge and don't ever speak about it, or you will be wiped out -its that simple.

Yeah..big oil deal in iraq with Nat Rothschild and that dyck from BP. After all resistance was removed. Libya will face the same fate. Syria...hard to tell with Russia launching ICBM's around the middle east. Putin has no time for the oligarchs from what Ive read but who knows. Syria doesnt have a int private controlled bank either. Hmm..did libya? Iraq? The terrorists are the bankers. Look at the worlds current plight. Money. Whos in control of it? Just a select few.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/christopher ... h-sinopec/
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

Putins given Assad 3 weeks to get it sorted. Drum roll.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”