The Global War on Terror

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: The Global War on Terror

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:all the Presidents are talking about the New World Order.

Link?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

For anybody else but not for you, would not waste my time.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:For anybody else but not for you, would not waste my time.

That is the answer I expected from a CTer.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

See No Evil: The True Story of a Ground Soldier in the CIA's War Against Terrorism is a 2003 memoir by Robert Baer, a former CIA case officer in the Directorate of Operations. Baer begins with his upbringing in the United States and Europe and continues with a tour of his CIA experiences across the globe. Approximately the first two-thirds of the memoir focus on the various experiences of Baer's two-decade (1976–1997) career at the CIA, while the last third depicts the growing cynicism brought on by the corruption and obliviousness encountered in Washington.
One of the main focal points of the story is Baer's obsession with uncovering the perpetrators of the unsolved 1983 United States Embassy bombing in Beirut, Lebanon. Baer's memoir describes his own solution of the mystery.
The overall theme around which the memoir is built is his view of the CIA losing its prowess due to increasing diplomatic sensitivity in Washington's foreign policies in the aftermath of political fiascoes from active American involvement in foreign politics in the 1970s and 1980s. Baer describes how he believes the CIA steadily degenerated from a potent human-intelligence resource that often saved or spared lives, to a people-shy, satellite-obsessed, and politically oriented branch of a centralized government.
Other topics Baer discusses in the book include: the extent to which the Iranian Revolutionary Guard has been involved in anti-American terrorist activity, most publicly in the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing (a death toll of over 300), but allegedly in a far more diverse range of terrorist operations. Baer also writes about how he believes the CIA failed in forecasting the September 11 attacks on America. Baer's story clearly lays out how the CIA came to the point of not even having a useful agent in the Middle East in the period leading up to the attacks. He goes on to describe the loss of effectiveness of the CIA in the mid-1990s, in the wake of the catastrophic treason of CIA agent Aldrich Ames, and the CIA's failure to identify the mole before lethal damage had been done to many of their operations worldwide.
The final section of the memoir deals with Baer's experience with oil politics in Washington, and the extended reach granted to oil's agenda by the politically fixated and strategically oblivious American government. At one point, Baer is stunned at being asked to approve the sale of a sophisticated American defense weapon to a former Soviet-bloc country as an incentive for participating in an oil deal, while that same country had recently obstructed the investigation of the murder of an American diplomat on their soil. Baer recalls his unwilling association with infamous oil businessman Roger Tamraz and the uneasy realities he extracts from his period of involvement in Washington politics.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/See_No_Evil_%28book%29
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

kompili wrote:For anybody else but not for you, would not waste my time.

Okay, link?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

George Bush Sr. addressed Joint Session of Congress with his message mentioning nwo.
Here is his speech:
http://millercenter.org/president/bush/ ... peech-3425

Oops…. lol
Last edited by GordonH on Jan 17th, 2015, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

GordonH wrote:Curious exactly 10 years after George Bush Sr. addressed Joint Session of Congress with his message mentioning nwo. Something did happen the date of this Joint Session of Congress was September 11, 1991.

Here is his speech:
http://millercenter.org/president/bush/ ... peech-3425

Miller Center wrote:Address Before a Joint Session of Congress (September 11, 1990)

11 years doesn't sound as good as 10, does it?
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

The FBI Created and Foiled Its Own Terror Plot…Again

(SHTFPLAN) So, if anyone is keeping score, in a few short days we have seen a sensational and brutal terror attack in Paris, followed by an alleged plot filled with intrigue to poison Speaker of the House John Boehner, and now a thwarted effort to wage a full on jihadi assault against the U.S. Capitol with machine guns.

The only problem with this is that at least half of it is fiction.

NBC News reported:

An Ohio man who allegedly wanted to set up an ISIS cell in the U.S. was arrested Wednesday and accused of planning to attack the U.S. Capitol. But U.S. officials told NBC News the man was dealing with a government informer working undercover the entire time and was never in a position to carry out his plan.

Christopher Lee Cornell, 20, of Green Township, near Cincinnati, was arrested after he bought two M-15 semi-automatic rifles and about 600 rounds of ammunition as the undercover operative watched, according to an FBI affidavit.

Cornell’s father, John Cornell, said the family was blindsided by the arrest.

“He never showed any signs of violence or anything,” John Cornell said of his son.

Classic drama to sow fear among the public, and revive support for the surveillance state in the post-Snowden world where many are disillusioned and everyone knows the government is spying on their phone calls and Internet activity.

http://theantimedia.org/fbi-created-foiled-terror-plot/
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

kompili wrote:The FBI Created and Foiled Its Own Terror Plot…Again

(SHTFPLAN) So, if anyone is keeping score, in a few short days we have seen a sensational and brutal terror attack in Paris, followed by an alleged plot filled with intrigue to poison Speaker of the House John Boehner, and now a thwarted effort to wage a full on jihadi assault against the U.S. Capitol with machine guns.

The only problem with this is that at least half of it is fiction.

NBC News reported:

An Ohio man who allegedly wanted to set up an ISIS cell in the U.S. was arrested Wednesday and accused of planning to attack the U.S. Capitol. But U.S. officials told NBC News the man was dealing with a government informer working undercover the entire time and was never in a position to carry out his plan.

Christopher Lee Cornell, 20, of Green Township, near Cincinnati, was arrested after he bought two M-15 semi-automatic rifles and about 600 rounds of ammunition as the undercover operative watched, according to an FBI affidavit.

Cornell’s father, John Cornell, said the family was blindsided by the arrest.

“He never showed any signs of violence or anything,” John Cornell said of his son.

Classic drama to sow fear among the public, and revive support for the surveillance state in the post-Snowden world where many are disillusioned and everyone knows the government is spying on their phone calls and Internet activity.

http://theantimedia.org/fbi-created-foiled-terror-plot/

I don't see this as being a bad thing. I'd rather these people who actually carry out these plots to plan them with security forces and get arrested, then not and actually carry out the plan.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

FreeRights wrote:I don't see this as being a bad thing. I'd rather these people who actually carry out these plots to plan them with security forces and get arrested, then not and actually carry out the plan.

The "agent/confidential informant" might get arrested, and hauled down to police headquarters in handcuffs, but once inside, safe and sound, the cuffs come off and he will receive multiple "high-fives" from the police officers. He will be released without charges and a "pat on the back" for his contribution, against terrorism.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

FreeRights wrote:I don't see this as being a bad thing. I'd rather these people who actually carry out these plots to plan them with security forces and get arrested, then not and actually carry out the plan.

This is a good thing, but why does the media have to sow fear among the public,
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

kompili wrote:This is a good thing, but why does the media have to sow fear among the public,

The media is sowing fear among the public by reporting pieces of news.

You yourself have accused the media of not reporting and misreporting pieces of news.

Now you're asking why they are reporting pieces of news.

You people can't seem to be consistent with your whining at all.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

ValB58 wrote:The "agent/confidential informant" might get arrested, and hauled down to police headquarters in handcuffs, but once inside, safe and sound, the cuffs come off and he will receive multiple "high-fives" from the police officers. He will be released without charges and a "pat on the back" for his contribution, against terrorism.

This is because the "agent" is oftentimes an undercover police officer and was conducting this event with the intent of uncovering the plot and obtaining charges, while the other party's intent would be to actually cause harm.

In the event that the "agent" is an informant, then they too wouldn't warrant criminal charges again for the same lack of intent.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:This is a good thing, but why does the media have to sow fear among the public,

They are just teasing the CT faction. Even MSM has a sense of humour. Would anyone expect any less when they have been called names and biased (without evidence or cause)?

The CT faction is it's own worst enemy. They create an environment so outlandish that they become sucked into the vortex of their own making and give cause to their ridicule and lack of respect.
The bigger the CT attack, the dumber they look, the dumber they look, the more outcast they become, the more they say dumb stuff, the further they are cast out and disregarded they become.
The CTs have become the "Chicken Littles" of today's society. They have dug their own graves and have lost all credibility in the rational world.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Very KKK.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”