The Global War on Terror

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: The Global War on Terror

Post by kompili »

Now the NCT's have imaginary theories, very interesting indeed.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:Now the NCT's have imaginary theories, very interesting indeed.

"Imaginary theories" IS an oxymoron. That places your comment on the moron side of the debate. I told you, don't play with me unless you have more than just the ante, before wanting to play.

"Imaginary theories" ....do not even Google, unless you include "friends" to the search.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

I still think that you are looking in the wrong place. I would suggest to go to the media and put in your complaints. They deal in make believe all the time.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:I still think that you are looking in the wrong place. I would suggest to go to the media and put in your complaints. They deal in make believe all the time.

As usual, NO meat or potatoes.
How about YOU lead me to the sources that YOU base your OPINION on.
I STRONGLY suggest that YOU either CALL, or FOLD.....you no longer have the BLUFF.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

I see your fairy tale beliefs that are treated as if they are reality, is starting to be problematic.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:I see your fairy tale beliefs that are treated as if they are reality, is starting to be problematic.

What the hell are you talking about now? Geeees get with the program, stay on topic or fold your hand.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Are we playing cards now. Is this real cards, or make believe cards. The ones with the jokers on them.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

kompili wrote:Are we playing cards now. Is this real cards, or make believe cards. The ones with the jokers on them.

Apparently you're allowed to troll on this board but I'm not allowed to insult you for it.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:Are we playing cards now. Is this real cards, or make believe cards. The ones with the jokers on them.

I thought we talking about the weak soup the CTers offer.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

FreeRights wrote:Apparently you're allowed to troll on this board but I'm not allowed to insult you for it.

Why use insults, can't you just talk properly and tell us about your concerns. Without putting people down.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

FreeRights wrote:Apparently you're allowed to troll on this board but I'm not allowed to insult you for it.

kompili wrote:Why use insults, can't you just talk properly and tell us about your concerns. Without putting people down.

I didn't think this had anything to do with Golf.
PUTTING
http://www.bing.com/search?q=putting&pc ... =CT3210127
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

How to Stop People Putting You Down

8/52 Talk to the HandSo many times I’ve wanted to deliver the perfect put-down at the perfect time, that withering or hilarious comment that makes me look really bloody clever, when all I could think of to say was along the lines of “Yeah? Well, you’re a big poopy-head who lives in a poop-castle.”

Wit and timing sure make for a fantastic combination that can squarely shut someone up and have everyone else in hysterics, but aside from a witty one-liner there’s another brand of put-down that’s a different beast entirely.

http://thecodeofextraordinarychange.com/stop-people-putting-you-down
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

kompili wrote:How to Stop People Putting You Down

8/52 Talk to the HandSo many times I’ve wanted to deliver the perfect put-down at the perfect time, that withering or hilarious comment that makes me look really bloody clever, when all I could think of to say was along the lines of “Yeah? Well, you’re a big poopy-head who lives in a poop-castle.”

Wit and timing sure make for a fantastic combination that can squarely shut someone up and have everyone else in hysterics, but aside from a witty one-liner there’s another brand of put-down that’s a different beast entirely.

http://thecodeofextraordinarychange.com/stop-people-putting-you-down

OH LOOKY, little komposti has learned to copy and pastey. i can tell, because there are no spell mistakys.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

This is the second time today I had to correct your mistakes.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”