The Oklahoma City Bombing

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A brief overview of the "official story"...
On April 17, 1995 Timothy McVeigh reportedly picked up a 20-foot Ryder truck from Elliott's Body Shop in Junction City. The truck was filled with roughly 5,000 pounds (2,300 kg) of ammonium nitrate, an agricultural fertilizer, and nitromethane, a highly volatile motor-racing fuel-a mixture also known as Kinepak or ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil).
At 9:02 a.m. on April 19, 1995, the truck exploded in the street in front of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building. About 90 minutes later, McVeigh was stopped by an Oklahoma state trooper for driving a vehicle without a license plate, who then arrested him on a firearms charge. Two days later he was charged in the bombing. His friend Terry Nichols was arrested in Kansas, and formally charged with the bombing on May 10.

I believe Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols fall in the category of "designated suspects"...the following essay, written by Peter Dale Scott, shows how both Lee Harvey Oswald and Osama bin Laden were "protected" from being investigated by authoritites prior to the Kennedy assassination and the events of September 11, 2001...

The JFK Assassination and 9/11: the Designated Suspects in Both Cases
by Peter Dale Scott

Back when I didn't know any better (or cared to) I overlooked this event and understood it to be what was told to us by our beloved and entrusted leaders...along with many others...the '93 WTC bombings...the bombing of the USS Cole...etc.

That being said, I have three questions in regard to the Oklahoma City bombing...
1. Why did it take 44 days for the FBI to convince the car rental agency owner that John Doe 1 was Timothy McVeigh?
2. Why were two other bombs reportedly found in the building and subsequently diffused?...and how did they get there?!..."this is the work of a sophisticated group, this is a very sophisticated device, and it has to have been done by an explosives expert".
3. There is also an unanswered question with regard to the truck, namely what was the Army doing with a Ryder Truck just before the Murrah blast?

What was the Army doing with a Ryder Truck just before the Murrah blast?

Oklahoma City Bomb Report
This report on the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was prepared by Brigadier General Benton K. Partin, USAF (Ret.) and dated July 30, 1995.

The report was submitted to the U.S. Congress and is a matter of the Congressional Record.

Conclusion
The Murrah Federal Building was not destroyed by one sole truck bomb. The major factor in its destruction appears to have been detonation of explosives carefully placed at four critical junctures on supporting columns within the building.

The only possible reinforced concrete structural failure solely attributable to the truck bomb was the stripping out of the ceilings of the first and second floors in the "pit" area behind columns B4 and By (B5?). Even this may have been caused by a demolition charge at column B3.

It is truly unfortunate that a separate and independent bomb damage assessment was not made during the cleanup__before the building was demolished on May 23 and hundreds of truck loads of debris were hauled away, smashed down, and covered with dirt behind a security fence.

When the picture at Tab 4 was made, all evidence of demolition charges had been removed from the building site (i.e., the stubs of columns B3, A3, A5, A7 and the demolished junctures at the header with columns A3, A5 and A7.

All ambiguity with respect to the use of supplementing demolition charges and the type of truck used could be quickly resolved if the FBI were required to release the surveillance camera coverage of this terribly tragic event.

The Eglin Blast Effects Study
The government, in trying to prove that a single Ryder truck filled with explosives could have caused the damage seen in the Murrah building commissioned an experimental study by the Armament Directorate, Wright Laboratory at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. Intended to be used to bolseter the "lone bomber" case against Timothy McVeigh, the results of the study proved to be an embarressment to the government.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: The Oklahoma City Bombing

Post by peaceseeker »

Oklahoma City Bombing RARE footage
What happened to the diffused bombs?...and why did never again hear anything about them?
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
NoOne
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NoOne »

*removed off topic remark - Jennylives
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
NoOne
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NoOne »

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

This sounds eerily similar to what happened to the footage of the 'craft' prior to its hitting the Pentagon on 9/11. Of course it falls under the guise of 'national security'...this is what usually happens to evidence that could implicate those responsible.

...' "Four cameras in four different locations going blank at basically the same time on the morning of April 19, 1995. There ain't no such thing as a coincidence," Trentadue said.

He said government officials claim the security cameras did not record the minutes before the bombing because "they had run out of tape" or "the tape was being replaced."

"The interesting thing is they spring back on after 9:02," he said. "The absence of footage from these crucial time intervals is evidence that there is something there that the FBI doesn't want anybody to see." '...

Material missing from Okla. bombing tapes, lawyer says

Oklahoma City bombing tapes erased
~ John Lennon
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Post by westsidebud »

you know it is funny they did find other bombs.that is fact.its possible mcvie and the other dude were hired by the goverment to do something and just mabey they were going to blame it on some evil arab but the local cops did some good investigating and before the goverment could get their version out mcvie was implemented.hmmmmmmmmmm interesting
GO CANUCKS GO
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

westsidebud wrote:you know it is funny they did find other bombs.that is fact.its possible mcvie and the other dude were hired by the goverment to do something and just mabey they were going to blame it on some evil arab but the local cops did some good investigating and before the goverment could get their version out mcvie was implemented.hmmmmmmmmmm interesting

I'm not sure westsidebud...I believe McVeigh and Nichols could have been encouraged by the far-reaching influence of the CIA and were the 'designated suspects' pertaining to the event.

The Oklahoma City Bombing Report, prepared by Brigadier General Benton K. Partin, USAF (Ret.) and submitted to Congress, concludes:

'The Murrah Federal Building was not destroyed by one sole truck bomb. The major factor in its destruction appears to have been detonation of explosives carefully placed at four critical junctures on supporting columns within the building.'

Why did the U.S. Congress neglect to further investigate these conclusions?

Also, The Eglin Blast Effects Study concludes:

...' Due to these conditions, it is impossible to ascribe the damage that occurred on April 19, 1995 to a single truck bomb containing 4,800 lbs of ANFO. In fact, the maximum predicted damage to the floor panels of the Murrah Federal Building is equal to approximately 1% of the total floor area of the building. Furthermore, due to the lack of symmetrical damage pattern at the Murrah Building, it would be inconsistent with the results of the ETS test [number] one to state that all of the damage to the Murrah Building is the result of the truck bomb.

The damage to the Murrah Federal Building is consistent with damage resulting from mechanically coupled devices placed locally within the structure....

It must be concluded that the damage at the Murrah Federal Building is not the result of the truck bomb itself, but rather due to other factors such as locally placed charges within the building itself.... The procedures used to cause the damage to the Murrah Building are therefore more involved and complex than simply parking a truck and leaving.... '...
~ John Lennon
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Several bombs destroyed the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19, 1995. President Clinton blamed the bombing on domestic right-wing terrorists. The bombing destroyed the records of the 1993 massacre of the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas, and also records relating to Mena. Although the case is still somewhat disputed, the bombing was very likely instigated by a secret criminal organization parasitic upon the U.S. government and blamed on a member of a right-wing militia, Timothy McVeigh, who was known to be sympathetic to violent resistance to the federal government. There was no sign whatsoever of a revolution, but McVeigh gave the U.S. government the excuse it needed and the pretext for new emergency measures, the Counter-Terrorism Bill.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

kompili wrote:... The bombing destroyed the records of the 1993 massacre of the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas, and also records relating to Mena.

Interesting...that was also the fate of the entire Enron file when WTC7 was destroyed. The powers-that-be are apt to make things 'tidy' when required.
~ John Lennon
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Post by westsidebud »

lol who said the american goverment is not competent?
GO CANUCKS GO
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

westsidebud wrote:lol who said the american goverment is not competent?

Not me!
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

westsidebud wrote:lol who said the american goverment is not competent?

:dyinglaughing: ...that's the convoluted thinking of 'deniers'.

They believe those within government are too incompetent to keep 'truths' from becoming public knowledge...and yet, the same neglect to hear the words of (government) whistle-blowers who attempt to share knowledge of certain events. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

This information is pertinent to both 'The Oklahoma City Bombing' and '9/11'...

Turning buildings to dust

What is a barometric bomb?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlOn0KuFMSI

Murder in the Heartland (1995) 1:56:44

'The attack was a "surprise" and then it later turned out to have been forewarned.

The building was supposedly destroyed by a terrorist attack, but no one was able to account for other explosions that took place and the actual destruction of the building.

The FBI had an instant suspect.

The remains of the destroyed building were quickly removed from the scene before they could be seriously evaluated.

Hundreds of local people who were at the scene question the official version of events.

The FBI methodically visited and harassed witnesses who publicly challenged the official version of the story.

Investigators and other government officials made numerous statements about the time line and other facts related to the case were caught in countless lies and misstatements about what happened that day.

After the attack, Congress immediately passed a complex and previously un-passable "Anti-Terrorism" bill which severely curtailed civil liberties in the US. Hardly anyone who voted on it actually read it.

The news media not only didn't cover the serious doubts raised about the official story, but also ridiculed anyone who asked questions.

Welcome to Oklahoma City - 1995.

9/11 was a carbon copy of the Oklahoma City boming.

Just substitute Osama bin Laden and al Queda for Timothy McVeigh and "the militias"; "hijacked" planes for a truck full of fertilizer, and the World Trade Center in NYC for the Murrah Building in Oklahioma City.

The one difference key was there was no Internet to speak of back in 1995 to get out the word and organize a truth broad based truth movement.

But some of us were on it back then:

The Oklahoma City Investigation: A Sick $89 million joke '
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”