It's not going to be OK

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: It's Not Going To Be OK

Post by peaceseeker »

Federalized Local Police Helped Arrest Adam Kokesh
http://www.infowars.com/federalized-loc ... am-kokesh/
Adan Salazar
Infowars.com
May 22, 2013
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

America’s unspoken civil war
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/05/0 ... civil-war/
Thu May 2, 2013 6:34PM
By Gordon Duff

Over the past decades, America has planned and executed civil wars across the globe, turning nation after nation into a cesspool of blood, as “tool of foreign policy.” Now the cabal that has kept the world aflame for a lifetime or longer has now turned inward, targeting America.

Far from “conspiracy theory,” the highest levels of America’s military and intelligence are, not just aware, aided by privatization of key security functions now “outsourced” to what can only be described as America’s real enemies.

The term those assigned the hopeless task of protecting America from the vast criminal empire that has seized “the high ground” in every aspect of society and culture use to describe what may well have already destroyed America is “bifurcation.”

Deep divisions within the military, intelligence and law enforcement organizations, divisions that now extent into the hundreds of “contractor” groups run by retirees, is now nearing open warfare.

The treasonous group, calling themselves “right wing patriots,” a bizarre combination of adherents to the “Dominionist” apocalypse death cult, “middle management” of the drug cartels and Bolshevik “Neocons” totalitarians, have proven themselves willing and capable of any outrage.

Turning away from freedom

Since the appointment of Bush (43) by the Supreme Court, a move increasingly accepted as a coup de etat by legal experts, a “nation within a nation” was established, answerable to no laws, domestic or international, no controls, no regulations, a government that faces no elections, no limitations on power, a “criminal gang” capable of waging war, controlling currencies and crashing economies.

The “Bifurcated Government of the United States,” a conglomeration of political extremists, secret societies and corporate criminals, has now turned “inward” after a decade of staging terror attacks, waging wars, looting economies and murdering millions.

Gangster rule

When president Obama, last week at the White House Correspondents Dinner, spoke of Sheldon Adelson’s $100,000,000 personal “contributions” meant to buy the American presidential election, it was an admission of the “bifurcation” threat.

Who “they” can’t buy, they smear or bankrupt or imprison or murder. With control of several special operations commands and most military and “intelligence” (read “narcotics smuggling”) contractors, murders, packaged as suicides, illnesses, accidents or “street crimes,” have become commonplace.

America’s second government

Even the drones America has used to keep Afghanistan aflame as a cover for its $100 billion narcotics empire, stretching from Kabul to Bagdad to Dubai to Baku to Tel Aviv to Kosovo to Zurich, have now been brought home, armed and operating over America.

While the pop-culture media, very much a part of the mechanism of entropy, is tasked with its smears and deceptions, very real conspiracies, many highly classified, are now “on the radar” as a “clear and present danger” to America’s security.

Today’s story on Syria, another hoax claiming the US has announced plans for military intervention, is “business as usual” for America’s “not so secret” criminal masters.
Even when the American government refuses to accepted falsified intelligence or to be bullied or blackmailed into treason, the controlled media plants hoax articles too often used as “open source intelligence” by world leaders whose “handlers” are blind to internal struggles in the US.

The recognized threats

From the list of “official” threats that can never be spoken of:

1. Five acts of terrorism against America are officially recognized, under highest security classification, as “false flag.” Among these are Oklahoma City, 9/11, Sandy Hook and Boston.
2. The United States Supreme Court is controlled, a combination of bribery, blackmail and mental instability, allowing, not just the Bush 943) coup but the suspension of all constitutional rights and full control of America’s electoral process by drug cartels. (Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 558 U.S. 310 -2010)
3. A Bush policy of forced integration of defense and intelligence firms with partner companies in Israel has created a “superhighway” for espionage, placing America’s most sensitive military “tech” on the world market.
4. Erosion of individual rights and a dramatic increase in unrestricted private data-mining, not just Google, but literal control of America’s communications infrastructure by foreign corporations tied to intelligence services, has quietly brought the long feared Orwellian threat to full fruition, shielded by its control of all information that would expose its capabilities and dire purpose.
5. Key defense mechanisms, originally seized by the Bush/Cheney administration and moved outside accountability have allowed extremist political groups inside the US to wage war using government resources. Most notable was the 2007 Barksdale/Minot nuclear incident where a religious cult seized a B-52 bomber armed with nine thermonuclear missiles, some of which are unaccounted.
6. Under the guise of a secret protocol with Mexico to protect both nations from powerful drug cartels, heavily armed drones have been deployed up to 1000 miles inside the US. These missions are both unauthorized by any constituted authority and quite likely represent a form of “piracy.”“Bifurcation” groups working with cartels can, at will, use these lethal systems to simulate disasters, terror plots or eliminate potential opposition.
7. Due to, not just massive political bribery through “Citizens United” but illegal redistricting called “Gerrymandering,” the US House of Representatives has been fully compromised, using its legislative role to war against America on behalf of criminal groups that now control all leadership positions in that legislative body. Their role has been to paralyze the American government, protecting the interests of the criminal elements thatare, at times, themselves shocked and sickened at the excesses of American politicians whose moral and ethical standards would leave even Roman Emperor Caligula uneasy.

Background

During the 1930s, Marine General Smedley Butler, spoke out against the use of America’s military might by organized crime. In 1934, a treasonous cabal from the American Legion (a veterans groups tied to Italy’s Mussolini), Dupont Corporation and Merrill Lynch, tried to hire Butler to lead an insurrection, arresting the president and establishing a police state under Wall Street control.

No student of American history is ever taught of this. Even the internet has been cleansed of any mention of it, any mention that resembles the truth, that is.

Butler is unique in that he is the first and only military leader, a two time Medal of Honor winner, to speak out openly against, not just “gangsterism,” but the control Wall Street has had over the American military and, through the service academies, the officer corps, typically feudal, typically resentful of America’s dwindling freedoms.

From 1933, Smedley butler:

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.

I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”

Clearly, Butler foresaw the current state of affairs. America’s military had been used at home many times, to rout veteran “bonus marchers,” to wage war on workers seeking unionization and a living wage and today, a “bifurcated” America, with key elements of taxpayer funded agencies and private “contractors” tirelessly waging a treasonous war on America’s people and their last remaining freedoms.

GF/JR
Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, defense technologies or acting as diplomatic representative for UN humanitarian and economic development efforts. Gordon Duff has traveled to over 80 nations. His articles are published around the world and translated into a number of languages. He is regularly on TV and radio, a popular and sometimes controversial guest. More Press TV articles by Gordon Duff
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It is!

Case in point, whistle blowing on behalf of animals in slaughterhouses has been criminalized. So if animal abuses are going on with cruel intent, the whistle blower is now sued and criminalized.

So wrong!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Queen K wrote:It is!

Case in point, whistle blowing on behalf of animals in slaughterhouses has been criminalized. So if animal abuses are going on with cruel intent, the whistle blower is now sued and criminalized.

So wrong!

Agreed.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Supreme Court says police may take DNA samples from arrestees
June 3, 2013, Washington Post

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013 ... -samples...

A divided Supreme Court ruled [on June 3] that police may take DNA samples when booking those arrested for serious crimes, narrowly upholding a Maryland law and opening the door to more widespread collection of DNA by law enforcement. The court ruled 5 to 4 that government has a legitimate interest in collecting DNA from arrestees ... to establish the identity of the person in custody. Conservative Justice Antonin Scalia ... amplified his displeasure by reading a summary of his dissent from the bench. “The court has cast aside a bedrock rule of our Fourth Amendment law: that the government may not search its citizens for evidence of crime unless there is a reasonable cause to believe that such evidence will be found,” Scalia said from the bench. He added, “Make no mistake about it: As an entirely predictable consequence of today’s decision, your DNA can be taken and entered into a national DNA database if you are ever arrested, rightly or wrongly, and for whatever reason.” Steven R. Shapiro, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union said the decision “creates a gaping new exception to the Fourth Amendment” and violates a long-established understanding that “police cannot search for evidence of a crime ... without individualized suspicion.”

Note: For deeply revealing reports from reliable major media sources on government assaults on privacy, click here.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Fake Washington Terror Threat
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/fak ... hreat.html
Stephen Lendman
Activist Post
Sunday, August 4, 2013

They're in various forms. They repeat with disturbing regularity. America's war on terror targets Islam. At issue is duplicitous scaremongering. It advances Washington's imperium.

Wars of aggression follow. False arrests target innocent victims. Terror threats repeat. They're strategically timed. They change the subject. They divert attention.

They fool most Americans. They do so most of the time. Here we go again. Media scoundrels march in lockstep. They regurgitate Big Lies.

On August 2, The New York Times headlined "Qaeda Messages Prompt US Terror Warning," saying:

The United States intercepted electronic communications this week among senior operatives of Al Qaeda, in which the terrorists discussed attacks against American interests in the Middle East and North Africa, American officials said Friday.

The intercepts and a subsequent analysis of them by American intelligence agencies prompted the United States to issue an unusual global travel alert to American citizens on Friday, warning of the potential for terrorist attacks by operatives of Al Qaeda and their associates beginning Sunday through the end of August.

Fact check

Al Qaeda's a longstanding US asset. It's used strategically as enemy and ally. Terror threats are fabricated. Bin Ladin was used as "Enemy Number One" years after he died.

Obama didn't kill him. He was seriously ill with kidney disease. He had other illnesses. In December 2001, he died naturally. The Pakistan Observer reported it. So did BBC and Fox News.

In July 2002, The New York Times said he's been dead for "almost six months." He was "buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan."

On August 1, 2013, The State Department headlined "Temporary Post Closures and Worldwide Travel Alert." It's like previous ones. They're fake.

"The following posts normally open on Sunday will be closed" on August 3 and 4, 2013. It's because of "increased security concerns."

"For further information, please click on the links below. A Worldwide Travel Alert has also been issued."

US Embassy Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
US Embassy Algiers, Algeria
US Embassy Amman, Jordan
US Embassy Baghdad, Iraq
US Consulate Basrah, Iraq
US Embassy Cairo, Egypt
US Consulate Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
US Embassy Djibouti, Djibouti
US Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh
US Embassy Doha, Qatar
US Consulate Dubai, United Arab Emirates
US Consulate Erbil, Iraq
US Consulate Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
US Embassy Kabul, Afghanistan
US Embassy Khartoum, Sudan
US Embassy Kuwait City, Kuwait
US Embassy Manama, Bahrain
US Embassy Muscat, Oman
US Embassy Nouakchott, Mauritania
US Embassy Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
US Embassy Sana'a, Yemen
US Embassy Tripoli, Libya

According to an unnamed senior American official,"more than the usual chatter" was intercepted. Specifics were omitted. There are none. They don't exist.

They come at Ramadan's close. They followed Russia granting Snowden asylum. They came three days after fake Israeli/Palestinian peace talks began.

They're during worsening economic crisis conditions. They affect growing millions. They're when Washington threatens escalated war on Syria.

They're at the same time administration officials try justifying institutionalized global spying. Meta-data mining is standard practice. NSA monitors everyone it targets all the time everywhere.

Russell Tice is a former Office of Naval Intelligence/Defense Intelligence Agency/NSA analyst. His career spanned 20 years.

In December 2005, he accused NSA and DIA of unconstitutionally wiretapping US citizens. He got national attention, saying:

Everyone at NSA knew what they were doing was illegal, because it’s drilled into our heads over and over that it’s against NSA policy, that you do not do that. The choice is to speak out and get fired.

On August 1, he was interviewed on PBS' News Hour. He said NSA collects "everything." It accumulates content "word for word, everything of every domestic communication in this country."

Every phone call, email, and other personal communication is gathered and stored. Nothing escapes its scrutiny. It lies claiming otherwise. Meta-data collection is official policy. It's longstanding. It's done with technological ease.

Earlier he said NSA "targets, sucks-in, stores and analyzes illegally obtained content from the masses in the United States."

Elected officials are monitored. So are federal judges. Candidate Obama's phone was tapped. His private emails were read.

Public awareness grows. Fearmongering diverts attention. False flags shift attention from what matters. Administration officials take full advantage.

On August 2, Russia Today headlined "US issues global travel alert over al-Qaeda attack threat," saying:

It "warn(ed) US citizens about the 'continued potential for terrorist attacks' in the Middle East and North Africa."

It comes weeks ahead of the 12th 9/11 anniversary. It's also the Benghazi, Libya first anniversary.

The travel alert remains throughout August. The State Department "alert(ed) US citizens to the continued potential for terrorist attacks, particularly in the Middle East and North Africa and possibly occurring and emanating from the Arabian Peninsula."

Current information suggest that al-Qaeda and affiliated organizations continue to plan terrorists attacks booth in the region and beyond and they may focus efforts to conduct attacks in the period between now and the end of August.

Americans were warned about potential dangers on subways, air travel, railways, ships, other forms of public transportation, and prime tourist sites.

Media scoundrels regurgitate fearmongering. They do it ad nauseam. On August 3, CNN headlined "US issues global travel alert, to close embassies due to al Qaeda threat."

Embassy closings and travel alert warning remain in place. Britain and Germany said they'll "close their embassies in the Yemeni capital, Sana'a, on Sunday and Monday. The UK Foreign Office said it was a precautionary measure."

An unnamed US senior official in Yemen called the threat there "much worse than it has (been) in a long time."

According to other unnamed US officials:

Various Western targets - not just those tied to the United States -are under threat.

Former US ambassador to Iraq Christopher Hill said:

There have been incidents where they've closed down a number of embassies in the Middle East because the information is not specific enough to say that 'embassy X' got to be closed as opposed to other embassies.

But I think this, closing all of these embassies in the Middle East to North Africa, is in fact unprecedented. At least, I didn't see this during my career.

Unsubstantiated fearmongering lacks credibility. The usual "experts" hype it. US broadcasters and cable channels feature them. So do major broadsheets.

Notable past terror attacks were false flags. Perhaps Obama has another one in mind. Perhaps multiple ones. Maybe something major.

Last April's Boston Marathon bombing was a black ops scheme. It was state-sponsored terrorism. Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were set up. They were innocent patsies.

They had nothing to do with it. Police murdered Tamerlan in cold blood. Dzhokhar faces longterm hard time.

The FBI bears responsibility for US terror plots. So does CIA. It's longstanding policy. Post-9/11, it escalated.

Bush declared war on terrorism. Obama continues what he began. Washington needs enemies. When none exist, they're invented.

Muslims are America's target of choice. Innocent victims are entrapped. Doing so lets FBI operatives claim fabricated war on terror victories.

It lets NSA officials saying spying uncovers plots before they hatch. It lets America get away with murder. It does so on a global scale.

Lies, damn lies, and repeated lies facilitate state sponsored terrorism. It remains ongoing. Lots more is planned. America's waging war on humanity. It's longstanding US policy.

Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago and can be reached at [email protected]. His new book is titled How Wall Street Fleeces America: Privatized Banking, Government Collusion and Class War. Also visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com and listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network Thursdays at 10AM US Central time and Saturdays and Sundays at noon. All programs are archived for easy listening. http://www.progressiveradionetwork.com/ ... news-hour/
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Obama DOJ Wants Immunity For War Criminals
The Unbelievable Disparity!

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... inals.html

"Welcome to American Justice!"

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV
Alexandra Bruce
August 24, 2013

At the same time that the newly-styled Chelsea Manning was being sentenced to 35 years in military prison for revealing the crimes of the Bush Administration, pertaining to the rampant abuses of the illegal "pre-emptive" War on Iraq, Obama's Department of Justice was filing court papers requesting that George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice and Paul Wolfowitz would be granted procedural immunity in a case alleging that they planned and waged the Iraq War in violation of international law (which they did!).

The plaintiff is an Iraqi single mother and refugee now living in Jordan, named Sundus Shaker Saleh. The complaint was filed under her name in March 2013 in San Francisco Federal Court, alleging that the planning and waging of the war in Iraq constituted a "crime of aggression" against Iraq, a crime which is considered the highest of crimes by all of the International War Courts.

When one considers the acts of Bradley (a.k.a.Chelsea) Manning, who was just sentenced to 35 years in prison, and the cushy kick-back lifestyles of the instigators of this utter waste of perhaps over a million lives and of untold materiel in Iraq (not to mention the laughable establishment of the TSA and all of the cronies who capitalized on the outfitting of both this and the Department of Homeland Security, an entity whose very name conjures up upsetting Nazi significances); the very Treasury of the United States of America is up in smoke and causing the cratering of the world economy - mostly, in connection to these diabolical war machinations, it is difficult, indeed to reconcile the acts and the punishments being meted out to the various parties mentioned above.

By the by, the guys in the Apache helicopter, who wantonly massacred 11 innocents, as mere "bug splats", including Reuters Journalists, women and children; they were never cited for any crime and have skated out of the whole affair, which alsom culminated to the house arrest of the entity who released this information to the press, led by Julian Assange who has been held for over two years by the ridiculous, British toady legal establishment; under house arrest, due to the extremely specious, trumped-up, so-called "sex-abuse" charges against him by the Swedish Courts.

There is a war being waged on the truth-tellers. Is this the world YOU want? Do you all want to be de-facto liars for the rest of your lives, by allowing these disgraces to the fundamentals of American and Western law to continue to degenerate to uncharted, illegal totalitarian territory?

IT IS UP TO YOU!
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

All Wars Are Bankers Wars
Michael Rivero

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... ars-1.html

"Once again. the nation was plunged into debt, unemployment,
and poverty by the predations of the Private Central Bank"

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV
Alexandra Bruce
September 17, 2013

Transcript of Introduction of Michael Rivero's speech on his Radio show, WhatReallyHappened?:: "All Wars Are Bankers Wars", on January 14th, 2013:

"I know many people have a great deal of difficulty comprehending just how many wars are started for no other purpose than to force private central banks onto nations, so let me share a few examples, so that you understand why the US Government is mired in so many wars against so many foreign nations. There is ample precedent for this.

"The United States fought the American Revolution primarily over King George III's Currency act, which forced the colonists to conduct their business only using printed bank notes borrowed from the Bank of England at interest. After the revolution, the new United States adopted a radically different economic system in which the government issued its own value-based money, so that private banks like the Bank of England were not siphoning off the wealth of the people through interest-bearing bank notes.

"The refusal of King George 3rd to allow the colonies to operate an honest money system, which freed the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, was probably the prime cause of the revolution." -- Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father

"But bankers are nothing if not dedicated to their schemes to acquire your wealth, and know full well how easy it is to corrupt a nation's leaders. Just one year after Mayer Amschel Rothschild had uttered his infamous "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws", the bankers succeeded in setting up a new Private Central Bank called the First Bank of the United States, largely through the efforts of the Rothschild's chief US supporter, Alexander Hamilton.

"Founded in 1791, by the end of its twenty year charter the First Bank of the United States had almost ruined the nation's economy, while enriching the bankers. Congress refused to renew the charter and signaled their intention to go back to a state issued value based currency on which the people paid no interest at all to any banker. This resulted in a threat from Nathan Mayer Rothschild against the US Government, "Either the application for renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war."

"Congress still refused to renew the charter for the First Bank of the United States, whereupon Nathan Mayer Rothschild railed, "Teach those impudent Americans a lesson! Bring them back to colonial status!" The British Prime Minister at the time, Spencer Perceval was adamantly opposed to war with the United States, primarily because the majority of England's military might was occupied with the ongoing Napoleonic wars. Spencer Perceval was concerned that Britain might not prevail in a new American war, a concern shared by many in the British government. Then, Spencer Perceval was assassinated (the only British Prime Minister to be assassinated in office) and replaced by Robert Banks Jenkinson, the 2nd Earl of Liverpool, who was fully supportive of a war to recapture the colonies.

"Financed at virtually no interest by the Rothschild controlled Bank of England, Britain then provoked the war of 1812 to recolonize the United States and force them back into the slavery of the Bank of England, or to plunge the United States into so much debt they would be forced to accept a new private central bank. And the plan worked. Even though the War of 1812 was won by the United States, Congress was forced to grant a new charter for yet another private bank issuing the public currency as loans at interest, the Second Bank of the United States. Once again, private bankers were in control of the nation's money supply and cared not who made the laws or how many British and American soldiers had to die for it.

"Once again the nation was plunged into debt, unemployment, and poverty by the predations of the private central bank, and in 1832 Andrew Jackson successfully campaigned for his second term as President under the slogan, "Jackson And No Bank!" True to his word, Jackson succeeds in blocking the renewal of the charter for the Second Bank of the United States."
- See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... 84cfl.dpuf
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

2014 Will Bring More Social Collapse
http://www.globalresearch.ca/2014-will- ... se/5362991
By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Global Research, December 30, 2013
paulcraigroberts.org
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Wakey-wakey!...

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Straight talk from a 1970s South Bronx police commander
From The Police Tapes (1977)

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/good ... ander.html

Frank, insightful, enlightened

This comes from the documentary "The Police Tapes" which came out in 1977. It was directed by Susan and Alan Raymond.

It was filmed in the South Bronx in the 1970s when the Bronx was literally burning every night.

This remarkable clip is from the top police commander of the Bronx from that era. His clarity and honesty about the situation is startling.

Do police commanders like this exist any more?
~ John Lennon
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

peaceseeker wrote:The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Straight talk from a 1970s South Bronx police commander
From The Police Tapes (1977)

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/good ... ander.html

Frank, insightful, enlightened

This comes from the documentary "The Police Tapes" which came out in 1977. It was directed by Susan and Alan Raymond.

It was filmed in the South Bronx in the 1970s when the Bronx was literally burning every night.

This remarkable clip is from the top police commander of the Bronx from that era. His clarity and honesty about the situation is startling.

Do police commanders like this exist any more?

That was impressive. "America attacks the problems that it sees but it doesn't see these problems, they're hidden under a rock."

Earlier posts of yours shed some light on the dangerous concentration of world news by Rupert Murdoch. His ability to tell the world what the problems are while he buries the real ones under a rock so he can impose his ideology are on display unapologetically on Fox News.

And to answer your question, if there are people like that these days sadly they probably wouldn't make it to the rank of commander.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Poindexter wrote:
...And to answer your question, if there are people like that these days sadly they probably wouldn't make it to the rank of commander.

Without a doubt.
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”