It's not going to be OK

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: It's Not Going To Be OK

Post by peaceseeker »

Post-9/11 Torture at CIA “Black Sites” — Physicians and Lawyers Working Together
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NE ... bOn8.email
George J. Annas, J.D., M.P.H., and Sondra S. Crosby, M.D.
N Engl J Med 2015; 372:2279-2281 June 11, 2015 DOI: 10.1056/NEJMp1503428
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Border agents too tough?
http://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/142 ... -too-tough
by The Canadian Press | Story: 142468 - Jun 18, 2015 / 6:29 am

Canada's rising detention of non-criminal foreigners in maximum-security prisons amounts to arbitrary, cruel and inhumane treatment that violates international obligations, a disturbing new report concludes.

The report by the University of Toronto's International Human Rights Program finds that Canada Border Services Agency has become more heavy handed in dealing with migrants with little or no accountability.

Renu Mandhane, a criminal lawyer and the program's executive director, said the report reveals "shocking gaps" in the rule of law.

"A CBSA officer essentially has the discretion to determine that somebody should be held in maximum-security jail conditions," Mandhane said Wednesday in an interview.

"It was really surprising to me...that decision was totally discretionary and also not subject to any rules."

The report, called "We Have No Rights", concludes incarceration can have a catastrophic impact on migrants' mental health. It contains harrowing profiles of detainees imprisoned for as long as eight years who talk of a lack of access to support services, confinement in cold windowless cells, their despair.

"They treat us like garbage," one inmate told researchers. "We had no rights at all."

Figures show Canada detained more than 7,300 migrants at a cost of more than $50 million in 2013. About one third were incarcerated in jails, even though few might be considered criminals. A Red Cross report found more than 2,000 foreigners in Ontario jails in 2012.

Reg Williams, a director of CBSA immigration enforcement from 2004 until 2012, said the agency has become increasingly "paramilitaristic" with an emphasis on force rather than co-operation.

Detainees have become little more than a file that no one wants to open, leading to detentions that have become "more akin to storage," he said.

"The dramatic plunge in removals accompanied by a disproportionate rise in detention since 2012 are huge red flags pointing to a detentions program that is out of control," Williams said in an interview.

The report for the law faculty's rights program by students Hanna Gros and Paloma van Groll notes the especially troubling problem of jailing migrants with mental-health issues.

In every case, they say, detention in a provincial jail, even for a short period, exacerbated mental-health issues or created new ones.

An agency spokesman said "it is not the practice of the CBSA to comment on third party documents."

The report makes several recommendations, foremost is one that calls for the creation of an independent body or ombudsman to oversee and investigate the border services agency and to whom immigration detainees can complain.

It also urges alternatives to detention and, in keeping with practices in the United States and Europe, creating a presumption against jailing that lasts beyond 90 days with court oversight for longer stretches.

In a foreword, Prof. James Hathaway of the University of Michigan Law School says what happens in Canada goes much further than protecting the public.

"Beyond its truly massive scale, the study shows that migrant incarceration by Canada often operates in something approaching a legal 'black hole'," Hathaway says.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Oh, the hypocrisy...

Mass Shootings at Oregon College. “This Has Become Routine” Says Barack Obama. So have Police Shootings of Innocent Americans
http://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-shoot ... ns/5480053
By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Global Research, October 06, 2015
Paul Craig Roberts 5 October 2015

In his comment on the mass shootings at the Oregon community college, President Obama said: “This has become routine.”

So have police shootings of unarmed and unresisting Americans.

So have numerous other undesirable and deplorable happenings, such as the foreclosure on the homes of millions of Americans, while the “banks too big to fail” are bailed out with trillions of dollars, and such as foreign policy lies that have destroyed seven countries, bringing the US and Europe millions of refugees.

In addition there are the foreign policy lies that have brought the US and Europe into conflict with Russia, and the economic lies that shield the extraordinary concentration of income and wealth of the One Percent.

Also routine is Washington’s obliteration of weddings, funerals, and medical centers with bombs and drones. Two days after Obama expressed his despair, frustration and anger over the Oregon mass shootings, a US air strike hit a hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan. According to numerous news reports, at least 19 people were killed, including 12 members of Doctors Without Borders, and another 37 wounded. The US air strike killed one person on the operating table, and intensive care patients burned to death in their beds.

For Washington, these mass murders are only “collateral damage,” nothing warranting a presidential statement displaying despair, anger, and frustration.

Obama says he can do nothing about mass shootings, but he could certainly call off his illegal wars and deep-six his reckless and coercive approach toward Russia before we are incinerated. As Vladimir Putin said at the UN, “We [meaning Russia] can no longer tolerate the state of affairs in the world.”

Putin does not lie. When he says something, he means it.

Somebody in Washington had better listen to this man, because Washington is no longer The Unipower. There are now three superpowers—Russia, China, and the US—and probably in that order.

In America all forms of evil and corruption have become routine. Bob Dylan told us that vice and corruption have become routine: “People’s lives today are filled on so many levels with vice and the trappings of it. Ambition, greed and selfishness all have to do with vice. . . . We don’t see the people that vice destroys. We just see the glamour of vice on a daily basis—everywhere we look, from billboard signs to movies, to newspapers, to magazines. We see the destruction of human life and the mockery of it, everywhere we look.”

http://www.aarp.org/entertainment/style ... iew.4.html

Vice is Washington’s signature. A fish rots from the head, and Washington has led our country into vice, greed, selfishness and the mockery and destruction of human life.

The Golden Rule is to “do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” Allegedly, America is a Christian country. This means that Christian America is following Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount in a masochistic way. Do we really want other countries to bomb and invade us, to reduce our towns and cities to rubble, to destroy our social and economic infrastructure, to kill millions of us and make most of the rest of us into refugees?

This is what America has done to the world. This is why Vladimir Putin said Russia can no longer tolerate the state of affairs in the world and why he asked America, “Do you realize what you have done?”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. Roberts’ latest books areThe Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West and How America Was Lost.
Copyright © Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, Paul Craig Roberts , 2015
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Canada's lost innocence
http://www.castanet.net/news/Politicall ... -innocence
by Derrick Nicholson
by Contributed | Story: 137197 - Apr 10, 2015 / 5:00 am

For the most part, Canada’s military has historically pursued a policy of “Peace Keeping” around the globe. We’ve allowed the other idiot countries to pick up arms while we helped the innocent victims of the moronic act of war. We’ve aided in the more evolved process of negotiating peace while the less advanced countries defaulted to the animalistic act of killing each other in mass to resolve differences. As Canadians this is a history from which we can draw pride.

Sadly our foreign policy no longer follows that of previous generations. Thanks to Mr. Harper’s government we have now joined the ranks of the less evolved and we are getting into every pointless bloody battle that we can get our hands on. Specifically, I’m referring to Harper’s decision last week to extend our ridiculous involvement in the bombing brigade of Syria. Harper originally committed to a six month campaign to be reviewed at the end of those six months. Seriously, was there ever any question that we would extend our involvement in the war of the week? This is like taking a starving person to an all you can eat buffet and that person tells you he is just going to have a small salad to start and then he will decide if he is still hungry. Harper has now renewed our killing spree for another year and will review again at the end of that year as to whether we should continue the killing. Anybody want to take any bets as to what he, or whoever is in power, will do in a year? I’m prepared to make a sizeable wager as to what will happen. Does Harper's actions remind you of anyone else? Hmmm…George Bush comes to mind. Post 9/11 was sold to the people as a short duration military action. Here we are 14 years later and the war is still going on. The US’s military involvement in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria has now lasted almost twice as long as World War 1 & 2 combined! And what have they accomplished? Thousands of innocent people are dead, billions of dollars spent doing this and an increased hatred for Americans around the world. Consider the scenario where Syria would drop bombs on Edmonton to rid it of some unilaterally determined enemy. How would we feel? This is no different than what Canada and the US are doing in the countries of the Middle East.

Of course Mr. Harper’s decision comes at a time when funding is being cut from education and health care across Canada. It’s a funny thing that we have plenty of money for a bogus illegal war, but we don’t have sufficient funds to educate our children or finance our hospitals. George Orwell warned of never ending war against a faceless enemy. I fear this has come true. First it was Al-Qaida, then the Taliban and now it is ISIS. Mark my words, in a few months there will be a new name for the enemy to keep us scared. Why don’t we call the enemy what many people believe is to be its true name: the CIA.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Glorification of War: “Veterans Day” Is Not for Veterans
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-glorif ... 156574730c
By David Swanson
Global Research, November 11, 2015

When the U.S. changed Armistice Day into Veterans Day, the holiday morphed from a day to encourage the end of war into a day to glorify war participation. John Ketwig was drafted into the U.S. Army in 1966 and sent to Vietnam for a year. I sat down with him this week to talk about it.

“My read on the whole thing,” he said,

“if you talk to guys who’ve been to Iraq and Afghanistan and look at what really happened in Vietnam, you run into what I call the American way of waging war. A young guy goes into the service with the idea you’re going to help the Vietnamese or Afghan or Iraqi people. You get off the plane and the bus, and the first thing you notice is wire mesh in the windows so grenades can’t come in. You immediately run into the MGR (mere gook rule). The people don’t count. Kill em all, let the dogs sort em out. You’re not there to help the poor people in any way. You’re not sure what you are there for, but it’s not for that.”

continued...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-glorif ... 156574730c
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Selected Articles: Who Sponsors the Islamic State (ISIS)?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/selected-a ... 156574730c
By Global Research News
Global Research, November 19, 2015

Where Does ISIS Get All Those Tanks, Weapons And Shiny New Toyota Trucks?
U.S. Treasury Dept. wonders
http://www.globalresearch.ca/where-does ... ks/5490040
By Elizabeth Parker
Global Research, November 19, 2015
Reverb Press 8 October 2015
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Ever Wonder Why the Most Mass Shootings Ever Have Happened Under Obama?
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/12/eve ... st+Post%29

Mass shooting, San Bernardino, plus “training exercise”
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/12/mas ... st+Post%29

'The call first came in at 10:59 a.m. of multiple shots fired from the area of 1365 S. Waterman Ave., San Bernardino Police Department Lt. Richard Lawhead said. The department’s SWAT team was training nearby and was suited, ‘ready to roll’ and responded rapidly, Lawhead said.'

Active Shooter Drill 2 Days Before San Bernardino Shooting
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/12/act ... st+Post%29
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Drone Pilots Expose US Govt. Murder Have Bank Accounts & Credit Cards Frozen by Feds
http://fktv.is/drone-pilots-expose-us-g ... feds-27457

FKTV.IS - Alexandra Bruce - December 3, 2015

MILITARY NOW HIRING CIVILIANS, FOR INABILITY TO RETAIN ENLISTED FIGHTERS

I've been talking about creeping Fascism. It's not just happening in the US, it's suddenly taken a quantum leap in Europe: The Hollande government of France is using the likely false flag attacks in Paris to maintain France under a State of Emergency and to push through legislation, which would make this very website you're now reading criminal in that country, categorized as a "terrorist" website, merely because I report the closest thing to the truth that I can - despite this site's being the furthest thing from being "pro-ISIS" or anything similar.

Now, we hear of four former US Air Force drone pilots who've gone public, exposing the awful truth that many of us had suspected: that many of the Obama administration's drone strikes have been nothing less than indiscriminate murder and not genuinely geared toward fighting Islamic terrorism. The men wrote an open letter to Barack Obama, Defense Secretary Ashton Carter and Central Intelligence Agency John Brennan, providing chilling details about their drone strike missions, where successfully-hit targets were called "bugsplats" and children were purposefully targeted, in what was called "mowing the lawn" (before they got too big).

In their letter, then men said, "We came to the realization that the innocent civilians we were killing only fueled the feelings of hatred that ignited terrorism and groups like ISIS, while also serving as a fundamental recruiting tool similar to Guantanamo Bay. This administration and its predecessors have built a drone program that is one of the most devastating driving forces for terrorism and destabilization around the world."

Since going public, these fighters have had their bank accounts and credit cards frozen by the US Federal Government, against whom they'd just blown the whistle. "We kill four and create ten," Bryant said during a November 19 press conference referring to potential terrorists. "If you kill someone's father, uncle or brother who had nothing to do with anything, their families are going to want revenge."

Luckily, they four former drone pilots have hired the winning attorney, Jesslyn Radack, who successfully defended 30-year NSA Executive Thomas Drake against a frivolous Treason lawsuit brought against him by the Federal Government, which was eventually thrown out of court - but not before it had destroyed his family and ruined him financially, just for his simple action of reporting fraud, waste and the abuse of US Law, that he observed, while at that agency). Still, even she appears momentarily stumped at how to proceed, as evidenced by her recent tweet for advice from WikiLeaks.

~ John Lennon
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

Yes it is going to be OK for those of us that are not afraid of the light of day.

The poster above is living in fear and loathing of real life in today's world.
The truth is the world is still in the same shape as it was 150 years ago.
Wars - rumors of wars - death and starvation and those that have money and those that do not.

PS - welcome to the real world and to real life. :147: :fence:
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

I believe you have the loathing part correct.

Is it not living in fear to sit back and knowingly do nothing?

At least bringing awareness to the truth of bankers ripping off the world, wars started under false pretense, the govt complicit in war crimes, murder and corruption, would be a step in the right direction of correcting the horrific reality.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

NotNorthAnymore wrote:Yes it is going to be OK for those of us that are not afraid of the light of day.

The poster above is living in fear and loathing of real life in today's world.
The truth is the world is still in the same shape as it was 150 years ago.
Wars - rumors of wars - death and starvation and those that have money and those that do not.

PS - welcome to the real world and to real life. :147: :fence:

Living in fear? Sorry, nothing could be further from the truth. Passion4Truth's latest post could help with your denial.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Life in San Bernardino - Published November 2015
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/spin ... rdino.html

Social meltdown

How do you run 24/7 coverage of San Bernardino and fail to make reference to the social meltdown that's taken place there in recent years?

The city is bankrupt, the corruption is epic, it's the second poorest large city in the US, the murder rate is up over 50%, and drastically reduced police and fire protection is very slow to respond to emergencies.

Read that last line again: "...very slow to respond to emergencies." You can verify this by doing your own search of life in pre-attack San Bernardino.

How long did it take police to respond to reports of mass shooting at the Inland Center?

Just four minutes.

Then the floodgates opened and the area was inundated with heavily armed police with all sorts of specialized vehicles and gear.

How does a city and region that normally can barely function muster such a big and largely organized force out of the blue with no warning or preparation?

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/spin ... etHCh.dpuf
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Assassination of John Lennon - The untold story
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/assa ... UdBAc.dpuf

1 mind control patsy + 1 Mob hitman

Wow, it was hard getting this one passed the YouTube censors.

If you like it, best download and repost it elsewhere while it's still available.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/954.html

The Official Story

Let's see...

It's 1980. There are no cheap air flights. Credit cards are not easily available.

A 25 year old ex-camp counselor and janitor flies from Hawaii to New York City, stays in five star luxury hotels (ex. The Waldorf Astoria), flies to Georgia, back to New York City and then back to Hawaii.

Back in Hawaii, he tells his wife he planned to kill John Lennon, hands her the gun he planned to use and then tells her that he changed his mind.

Then he flies back to New York City and with no known marksmanship training and an avowed aversion to guns shoots and kills John Lennon.

Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

Disappearing material witnesses and evidence

The media sure made the wife disappear and Chapman's psychiatrist too.

Did you even know Chapman was married? (What kind of chick marries and stays with a dude like this?)

Did you even know Chapman had been under a psychiatrist's care for years leading up to the shooting? Whoever he was (and whatever methods he was using), the public never got his name. Funny how that works - over and over again.

Lennon's autopsy has never been released though an "autopsy report" was stating he died of shock and loss of blood.

A big show was made of the fact that Chapman traveled to Georgia (!) to buy hollow point bullets because he could not buy ammunition in NYC (*bleep*? He never heard of Pennsylvania just an hour and a half away by Greyhound bus?)

Wikipedia disinformation

The Wikipedia article about Chapman claims he worked with refugees through the "YMCA" at Ft. Chafee in Arkansas and that he did "similar" work in Lebanon. This is BS cubed. He worked for the CIA front World Vision.

Amazingly, two years before he visited NYC, this then young twenty-something year old janitor took a world tour which brought him to Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Delhi, Israel, Geneva, Paris and London...in 1978 as a 23 year old...when air fares were sky high...and kids didn't get credit cards.

Give me a *bleep* break. The official story about this guy as reinforced by the slime balls at Wikipedia is pure fantasy.

A CIA/Mob collaboration

Chapman is probably a brainwashed patsy who thinks he shot Lennon.

He probably even pointed a gun. (Note: Chapman spent a lot of time working at a hospital "alone in the printing department", the same hospital that treated him after he attempted suicide.)

There was, quite possibly, another shooter there who got the job done and just calmly walked away as professional hit men do.

Who pulled the trigger?

Well, when the CIA wants to kill people overseas, it uses Special Forces. When it wants to kill them at home, it often uses the Mob with whom it has had a long and fruitful relationship. (They used to know how to keep their mouths shut and provide a kind of "farm team" to locate world class domestic trigger pullers.)

The New York Mob was very familiar with the "use a lunatic as a patsy" routine. They had in fact used the method just a few years earlier in the murder of Joe Colombo when a street hustler was given a gun and pushed into the crowd just as Colombo was shot. The street person, Jerome Johnson who was hired that day by sources unknown to photograph Colombo, was shot dead on the spot. No investigation. No bullet check.

RFK was killed by similar means when a mind control subject was put several feet in front of Kennedy firing a pistol wildly while the killing shot came from close range behind Kennedy.

Misdirection. It's a old magician's trick made easier with the chaos of gunfire and bloodshed.

Anyway, the odds that the media (i.e. CIA) cover story of this murder happened the way they claimed are very, very, very slim.

Click here for more information about the war John Lennon opposed

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/assa ... UdBAc.dpuf
~ John Lennon
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I'm sure there are those who could find a conspiracy in a hang nail.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Mass Killings – False Flagging – Fearmongering – Police State
By Peter Koenig
Global Research, December 09, 2015
http://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-killi ... te/5494357

Mass killings are everywhere.

When they hit westerners in small-scale, like the US, Egypt (downed Russian airliner), Lebanon, France, and Mali, murdering 14, 224, 50, 130 and 27 – mostly white people – they are blown out of proportion by media hype and by immediately associating them with links to Jihadist terrorists.

Nobody asks who may be behind these terrorists.

While mass killings large-scale, like in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Libya – and many more nations, carried out by western NATO powers, remain largely unreported and are just part of the new normal, the eternal profit-making war on terror.

In retrospect all of the small-scale killers, disturbers of our western comfort, curiously, have allegedly police records and were known to the police. And even more curiously, the police was impotent in preventing the massacres.

This incapacity of the police in stopping the terror, justifies more police crackdown on civil liberties, gradually making the US – and for that matter the entire western world – to a police state – let’s call it the police Zionist-Anglo-Saxon Empire – that has adopted the right to kill with impunity. Killing to prevent killing. That’s the name of the game. Totally absurd, but the brainwashed to the core western populace doesn’t see it, instead it thirsts for ever more blood revenge.

The western media-duped people, heirs of western feudalists, truly believe they are at the mercy of a bunch of jihadist fighters whose only purpose is to disturb their ‘well-being’ and go to heaven as glorious kamikaze-heroes. They cannot fathom that vital western interests, their very ‘democratically elected’ leaders (sic) are behind these killings, that jihadists like other humans are corruptible; that these western interests are easiest materialized by a frightened people that literally asks for more police restraint.

In this game the people at large in the US as well as in Europe are willingly engaged – for their ‘safety’. They plead with the state for more protection; they give away their personal freedom for more cameras, more surveillance, more police squadrons patrolling the pavements of LA, Paris, Brussels, London, New York, Chicago, Berlin, Rome — the western world will become an amalgam of police and military-clad armed-to-the-teeth cities.

Who would have thought that 70 years after a devastating WWII, the same fascist powers that produced Hitler and his SS murderers would again be able to brainwash people into willing submission – this time on an even larger scale. Killing is not the issue. Fear is. And fear is the ‘soft’ weapon these elitist powers use to subjugate the people into their willing servants.

Never mind the western Zionist-Anglo-Saxon Empire instigated mass-killings, the so called ‘wars on terror’ that have killed more than 12 million people over the last 15 years, not counting the ten million African non-people of central African mineral-rich countries. I call them non-people, because their millions of lost lives are not even worth reporting by the corrupt western media. They were and still are being slaughtered in never ending, western armed civil wars for the sake of exploiting their rich lands for rare minerals such as Coltan, being used for electronics such as cell phones, but foremost by the high precision war industry; precisely these murder weapons that allow the west to dominate and kill for greed and power. They kill for the raw materials they need to kill. A never ending cycle of murderous profit making. The epitome of neoliberal doctrine.

Of the world’s total 590 tons of Coltan production in 2013, 400 tons were mined in Rwanda, Congo, Central Africa and neighbouring countries under the most inhumane conditions – child labor, prostitution, drug trafficking, controlled by mafia-type terror clans. These millions of Africans that live and die in misery remain anonymous and widely unreported by the western media – which is, hence, serving western capital interests, by leaving western consumers unperturbed.

The latest (at the time of this writing) of the series of mass killings in our civilized world is the recent shooting in San Bernardino, California, a working class neighbourhood of Los Angeles, killing of 14 and wounding 21. Obama is warning Americans that we are moving into a new era of terror, requiring new measures of protection, herewith paving the way for more police and military repression.

Similar words are heard from of the Secretary of Homeland Security. Not only are these terror acts linked immediately to people with Muslim background and with relations to ‘terrorist organizations’ in the Middle-East, mostly Syria, but they are always extremely well organized, professional killers, well trained (probably by CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 and the like) – and the suspects are immediately murdered by police – silenced. Dead people don’t talk – and cannot be questioned. Hence, potential evidence for false flags is drastically reduced, though never eliminated. Just look to the contradictory information on events like the Paris massacre of 13 November or the other Paris carnage at Charlie Hebdo on 7 January – or the absolutely incoherent accounts of the Boston Marathon killers – not to mention 9/11.

The San Bernardino case is now firmly in the hands of the FBI which is already assuming that the horrific massacre was a terrorist attack – which it surely was. But by terrorist Washington always, but always means an Islamist attack. Hate against Islam must be nurtured on a daily basis.

As usual, the two suspects, Syed Farook, a 28-year-old county health inspector, and his 27-year-old wife, Tashfeen Malik, were slain by the police. They were silenced. They had been “radicalized,” says the police. CNN reports that there were no signs of radicalization. Too bad, nobody can ask them anymore. – The couple had a six-month old child whom they left with grandma during their shooting. Why would they do an illogical thing like that? Leaving behind a new-born baby – for the sake of what? – Nobody can ask them anymore. Conveniently, police has killed the suspects and the witnesses in one. – Was it necessary?

Similar in the Paris massacre three weeks ago, the Charlie Hebdo carnage, and with the alleged Boston Marathon killers – one was shot death by the police and his brother was badly hurt, is in custody and not allowed to speak to anyone, other than his appointed lawyer. Any testimony he may have signed was probably coerced by police.

These supposed Jihadists / Islamic State organized killing sprees, immediately prompted western responses, starting with police crack-downs, a three-month temporary state of emergency in France that will most likely be extended; and even in Belgium – preventively. Paris and Brussels are under an ‘État de Siège’.

Brussels hosts the European Commission and Parliament, no less. Would that be a reason for extra fear – after what their neoliberal troika (ECB, EC, IMF) puppets have done to Greece, Portugal, Cyprus and are preparing for other European ‘heavily indebted countries’, not even mentioning their secret negotiation of the nefarious TTIP – Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership – with the United States that would leave Europe for the corporate vultures to be sucked dry and picked apart. – Would that be any reason for fear from a terrorist attack?

Spreading and publicizing fear through the media, hyped up police surveillance and patrolling in cities throughout Europe, has become the norm for indoctrination. Fear is the enemy number One.

As to immediate revenge abroad, Hollande declared, even before the alleged ISIS claim of the crime was known, that the Islamic State was the perpetrator, that evidence exists, that he knows who the culprits were that they came from Syria (later ‘proven’ by a coincidentally lost passport of one of the kamikaze bombers who couldn’t speak anymore). Hence, Mr. Hollande was dispatching the nuclear powered aircraft carrier ‘Charles de Gaulle’, Europe’s largest, to Syria, were three days later French Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighter jets carried out bombing raids on Syria, presumably alongside Russia, but most likely spineless Hollande would not dare to differ from Washington.

Doesn’t it wring wrong in the head of any lucid citizen that an aircraft carrier plus accompanying fleet can be readied for war within three days? That the assault on Syria must have been prepared way ahead and the Paris massacre was a convenient trigger? Or was the convenient trigger planned by ‘insiders’? – Especially since France is a logical target for Islamic payback. The French have been meddling in the MENA region for years. France led the NATO attack on Libya, assailed sovereign Mali in 2012 for an alleged Touareg rebellion (Mali has uranium that France vies for), and then sent troops to Central Africa where a fierce western-alimented civil war wages for rare minerals. The French were also involved in destabilizing Syria from the beginning, in 2011 alongside CIA and Saudi Arabia.

Now Germany will join the group. Which group? – The US, UK, and the French, of course. Not the Russians, as Merkel may have insinuated a few days earlier. That would be unacceptable for Washington; and the Germans like the French do not want to test the goodwill of their Master.

On Friday, 4 December, the German Bundestag voted overwhelmingly – 445 to 146 (7 abstentions) to send 6 Tornado Reconnaissance jets and deploy a frigate to ‘protect’ the French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle (protect from whom or from what?). Berlin may also send up to 1,200 “support” troops, boots on the ground, euphemistically called ‘military personnel’.

This is an action in direct violation of the German Constitution (Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany, signed after WWII in 1949) which prohibits any aggression on another nation emanating from Germany, as long as Germany is not being attacked. – It looks like to please the Master in Washington, abrogating one’s Constitution and sovereignty is of the order – and that even against the will of the vast majority of the German people.

As soon as a ‘terrorist attack’ hits one of our western cities, our leaders are ready to retaliate, retaliate against a pre-conceived enemy – and this enemy is unwaveringly in the Middle East, wherever the Zionist-Anglo-Saxon’s interests are. Right now the masters in Washington have decided it is in Syria, earlier in this century they were in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Iran, Yemen – but now, the next step is dividing and subjugating Syria, to cut her up in small parcels of different rivalling Islamic sects, to create chaos – chaos à la Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Iraq. Divide and conquer.

The current phase of the Big Plan of the Big Dictator, the western Empire with seat in Washington, is to dominate the oilfields of the entire Middle-East, to move ever one step closer to the last vestiges of resistance – Russia and China. The objective of the next phase of the Big Plan (the PNAC) is most likely going to be Full Spectrum Dominance – with or without war. Let’s not forget, according to such prestigious main stream media like the Washington Post: War is good for the economy.

Back to the US crime scene. Did you know that the average American is 9 times more likely to be killed by police than by a terrorist? Thousands of Americans have been executed over the last 15 years by US police, no conviction, no trial, just sheer murder. In 2014 alone at least 1,104 Americans were assassinated by US law enforcement. That makes about 3 a day, every day of the year. Nobody talks about this state terrorism. We are not allowed to know, lest we might think twice before yielding to the state, the police, the military the power to ‘protect us’ from terrorism.

It doesn’t occur to the average American or European for that matter that hate breads more hate and murder more murder – and war more war. The Old Testament dictum of an eye for an eye is well alive and ticking. Christianity – the New Testament – which we pretend to practice today, the theory of turning the other cheek, is nothing but hypocrisy.

That omen of peace, taken over from the 12,000 year old theory of Tao (Tao Te Ching), pertaining also to the Christian doctrine, is far from our hearts and minds.Whenever the theory of Tao has been applied throughout civilizations, evil has been defeated. And we, who pretend to be Christians, are the most violent, murderous and greedy civilization that has walked our planet in the last 5,000 years.

It’s time to sit back and reflect – and then rescind the terror which we initiated in the west, by what we already know – peace by non-aggression, non-retaliation.

Peter Koenig is an economist and geopolitical analyst. He is also a former World Bank staff and worked extensively around the world in the fields of environment and water resources. He writes regularly for Global Research, ICH, RT, Sputnik, PressTV, CounterPunch, TeleSur, The Vineyard of The Saker Blog, and other internet sites. He is the author of Implosion – An Economic Thriller about War, Environmental Destruction and Corporate Greed – fiction based on facts and on 30 years of World Bank experience around the globe. He is also a co-author ofThe World Order and Revolution! – Essays from the Resistance

The original source of this article is Global Research
Copyright © Peter Koenig, Global Research, 2015
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”