It's not going to be OK

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.

Re: It's not going to be OK

Postby peaceseeker » Sep 6th, 2017, 9:25 am

Intolerable Beauty: Chris Jordan
http://www.nextworldtv.com/videos/what- ... ordan.html

Art Speaks

Artist and photographer Chris Jordan captures American consumption in powerful, haunting works of art.

The long range shots of the art look like one image, then we get the close-ups, and see that these were composed of thousands and thousands of ... soda cans or prison outfits or plastic bags or toothpicks!

The statistics that accompany the works are mind boggling:

- 60,000 plastic bags are used in the US every 5 seconds
- 2 million beverage bottles are used every 5 minutes
- 426,000 cell phones are retired in the US every day

"The immense scale of our consumption can appear desolate, macabre, oddly comical and ironic, and even darkly beautiful. For me, it's consistent feature is a staggering complexity." says the artist.

-- Bibi Farber

This video was produced by Eye Candy Custom Montages, and the music is Edgar Meyer and Yo-Yo Ma, titled Duet For Cello and Bass (Appalacian Journey, 2000)
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 251 posts

Re: It's not going to be OK

Postby peaceseeker » Today, 9:55 am

War Propaganda 101 - A review of the ABCs
https://www.brasscheck.com/video/war-pr ... mhide=true

WAR IS A RACKET

Professional liars

Remember when Trump expressed his anguish over the “sarin gas attacks” in Syria.

Well, the whole while his own on-the-ground military advisors were telling him the story was impossible baloney.

So what did he do?

He went with the pro-war propaganda instead.

Is he an idiot? Is he a liar? Or is he just (another) presidential lightweight in over his head just doing whatever the pro-war forces want.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 251 posts

Previous

Return to Conspiracies and Weird Science