It's not going to be OK

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: It's Not Going To Be OK

Post by maryjane48 »

if this guy gets be prez , things wont be okay :(
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To maryjane48 ...

IMO a person like Donald Trump will never become president of the United States. Americans like to be entertained but they are not stupid.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: It's not going to be OK

Post by peaceseeker »

Americans love war - The US: bombing a country near you
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/war- ... 5tJVR.dpuf

Americans love war because they get so much practice doing it

As comedian George Carlin notes, America has been around for 200 years and we have had ten major wars during this time. An average of one war every 20 years.

We can't educate our citizens; we can't provide health care to Americans; we can't build a decent car or a decent product; we have no steel industry; we have out-sourced our work to foreign countries -- but boy, we sure can make war.

And we love to bomb brown people. All over the planet the US bombs brown people.

War is the way rich old men, usually white, and protect their property interests by sending in their young and poor to die for them. Then they tell their populations they have 'free elections' and choice when the fact is their choices for things that count are between competing monopolies.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/war- ... 5tJVR.dpuf
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Two parties: Same script

War uber alles

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/camp ... cript.html

Meet the Republicrats

You can say anything you want in the US presidential campaign as long as you spout a line that's good for chaos in the Middle East and good for arms makers.

The US is responsible for nothing. All the things that happen in the Middle East "just happen" and have nothing to do with our invasions or our support for armed nut jobs.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/camp ... Ql8Ur.dpuf
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i will say that out of all the folks running for prez my gut says hillary is best of this bunch and im saying that knowing full well that hillary could probably have people whacked with a phone call
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Deadly U.S. Hypocrisy Exposed as World’s Biggest Arms Dealer Moves to Limit America’s Access to Guns
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Deadly_U ... 8/Y/M.html
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Record Number of Cops Charged with Killing People in 2015 — Not a Single Officer Convicted
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Record_N ... 8/Y/M.html
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

ISIS Psyop Reaches New Heights: Now Offering Western Mass Media Story Analysis
http://www.activistpost.com/2016/01/isi ... st+Post%29
Bernie Suarez
January 10, 2016

First let me remind readers that ISIS or the Islamic State, the proxy army created by Western Intelligence to usher in their new world order, is the lifeline of the new world order. Without ISIS there will never be a new world order. ISIS is so central to the new world order plans that the name is now permanently etched into US mainstream media news consciousness and deeply entrenched into the psyche of brainwashed Americans who still believe mainstream media news.

ISIS is now so deeply entrenched into the daily mainstream media news that the psyop has now reached new heights. Truth seekers all know by now that there is nothing that ISIS cannot do. ISIS has thwarted all superheroes, James Bond, Six Million Dollar man, Clint Eastwood, Captain Kirk, Godzilla, Mighty Mouse, even Neo from the Matrix. ISIS can easily militarily take on all the most powerful nations states, fight on multiple fronts and win. ISIS is in the Middle East AND they are in America. They are in Paris, Belgium, Canada, England, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, Yemen and many other countries except Israel, all at the same time. They never die and have proven themselves an indestructible eternal entity. That is, they always get bigger and badder regardless of how much they get bombed, and they have an endless supply of ammunition, food, water and supplies which is okay for them to receive from the US and its NATO allies because reporting this is apparently “conspiracy”.

The ISIS phenomenon is a mighty demonstration of the power of Intelligence and their mainstream media. They have created an entity that is now the most important weapon against humanity, nation states and peace on earth. This controlled Intelligence entity is the tool they will use to get everything they want.

This is the romantic story of the Islamic State and its US Intelligence creator. So no one should be surprised that self-proclaimed terrorist communication assistant Rita Katz and her “SITE Institute” is at it again. This time scripting out an entire report consisting of comments from “supporters of the Islamic State terrorist group” and “members of the Islamic State community” which are quickly and enthusiastically announced via mainstream media news to make sure you, the recipient, suck up the all important ISIS public relations announcement – apparently because these announcements are good for you.

This weekend we’re being told in detail all the feelings and thoughts of these “supporters” and “members” of the Islamic state with respect to the recent Oregon standoff. That’s right. ISIS now cares about American mainstream media news and now cares to offer their commentary on a specific story. Why don’t mainstream media networks like CNN, MSN, CBS and FOX just get it over with and give a free show to ISIS. Oh, wait, they are already doing this it seems. ISIS gets more news and TV time today than most celebrities, most politicians, professional athletes or anyone else. ISIS is in the news now every day and they are getting superstar status right below everyone’s nose and most people don’t realize this.

In this latest and most bizarre installment of the ISIS psyop show, the masses are being asked to believe that ISIS cares about US politics and that their focus is on items in the news. In this case the empty federal building occupation by Ammon Bundy and fellow activists in protest of two impending prison sentences being handed to two men accused of arson.

Once again Rita Katz’s SITE Institute conveniently provides the script, the soundbites and the all important ISIS deep thoughts. This is the same SITE Institute of course who in 2014 found the ISIS green-screen beheading video of James Foley BEFORE ISIS themselves could upload it on the Internet. In case you missed it, that fake beheading green-screen video has been exposed long ago by the alternative media and Russian hackers to be a fraud. And, yes, Rita Katz rolls on with new, creative ways of capturing and carefully delivering all the ISIS deep thoughts and opinions from their minds to yours. We might as well say thank you to SITE Institute and they would probably let us know we are all welcome, since it appears that it is their responsibility to stay on top of broadcasting ISIS thoughts and feelings.
It urges sympathizers of the organization also known as ISIS and ISIL to encourage the Oregon protesters—using messages sent from accounts with American-sounding names—and to suggest more targets for future take-overs.

“A mass mobilization of anti-government rebels could occur,” said the message, posted to the account of a self-identified Iraqi supporter of ISIS who calls himself Abu Adriatic Irhabi. “These rebels have military experience and are trained in warfare. They may be able to degrade and destroy their corrupt, evil, and oppressive government, or at the least severely damage its operations.”

A translation of the posting was provided by SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadist social media.

In the message, the writer offers thoughts on how Islamist militants could extract the maximum benefit from the protest, which began on Jan. 2 when Bundy and small group of armed protesters occupied a vacant government building at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, to protest the impending imprisonment of a pair of accused arsonists.

The posting says Islamists should avoid inviting the protesters to convert, as they are “hard-core anti-Islamic.” Instead, the encouragement should appear to come from “everyday Americans supporting their cause,” it says.

“Give them ideas for warfare, strategies, tactics,” it says. “Suggest targets for them.”

That Americans are subjected to this constant barrage of ISIS propaganda in itself is a reminder of how corrupt and politicized the mainstream media has become. It serves as a perfect tool for the financial elite, for without the media, ISIS would have almost no role within humanity. They need to make ISIS greater than life, and until this end game scenario comes to a close we are all permanently subjected to the ISIS psychological operation being conducted on humanity now.

Let’s all rise above this psyop instead of feeding into it. If you hear someone in alternative media feeding into the ISIS scaremongering, remind them that they are feeding into the US Intelligence agenda which is deliberately aimed against America and humanity. Remind them that they have an obligation to expose US Intelligence and its allies for having a role in the creation, arming and funding of ISIS and that this is the only story we should be focusing on. Remind them that the US has played a central role in creation and support of ISIS and that everything else is disinformation.

Share with others that Intelligence agency assets like SITE Institute have been exposed before and that this is a known propaganda outlet which will continue to put out propaganda because they legally can. Mainstream media outlets will also continue to print whatever SITE “reports” for them to print. It’s all part of the end-game narrative to set up all nation states for chaos like they have in Libya, Iraq and Syria. This will conveniently continue to increase the refugee crisis which is a great tool to destroy nation states. It will also boost Pentagon slush funding for endless war on terror, give them what they need to justify a global police, serve as a perfect tool to push for more gun control, and give them the perfect profiling tool to continue to label anyone as a domestic “extremist”. As we have seen in the past few months, the most recent and commonly used tactic is to retroactively link a perpetrator to ISIS making it appear like ISIS is everywhere.

They say “ISIS”, you think “new world order”. Let’s find a way to stop the new world order or ISIS. They will continue to push the ISIS-new world order show on us and we’re simply going to have to come up with creative ways to expose this Intelligence side show or there will be no humanity left by the time they are done.

Bernie is a revolutionary writer with a background in medicine, psychology, and information technology. He has written numerous articles over the years about freedom, government corruption and conspiracies, and solutions. A former host of the 9/11 Freefall radio show, Bernie is also the creator of the Truth and Art TV project where he shares articles and videos about issues that raise our consciousness and offer solutions to our current problems. His efforts are designed to encourage others to joyfully stand for truth, to expose government tactics of propaganda, fear and deception, and to address the psychology of dealing with the rising new world order. He is also a former U.S. Marine who believes it is our duty to stand for and defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. A peace activist, he believes information and awareness is the first step toward being free from enslavement from the globalist control system which now threatens humanity. He believes love conquers all fear and it is up to each and every one of us to manifest the solutions and the change that you want to see in this world, because doing this is the very thing that will ensure victory and restoration of the human race from the rising global enslavement system, and will offer hope to future generations.
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

canada is going to sell weapons to ksa and they are mostly sunni . isil is mostly sunni . you do the math :skippingsheep:
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

My, my, my. And what does this have to do with Canada ?? Nothing.

People with no knowledge and uninterested in the truth trying to make the West appear "guilty" of anything and everything.

I find it interesting that they do so from the very western countries that they try so hard to mock and destroy.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Donald G wrote: People with no knowledge and uninterested in the truth

lol...quit talkin' about yourself! :130:
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Donald G wrote:My, my, my. And what does this have to do with Canada ?? Nothing.

People with no knowledge and uninterested in the truth trying to make the West appear "guilty" of anything and everything.

I find it interesting that they do so from the very western countries that they try so hard to mock and destroy.

*removed* maybe in your fantasy world things are all rosy in the world , but the facts are , why would harper wanted to sell ksa a billion in weapons so they can end up in isils and others hands? ksa is mostly sunni except for the shia living in the oil region and isil is mostly sunni , is it that much of stretch to connect the dots? the supposed hijackers on 9/11 were mostly ksa folks . osama was ksa . when syrian war first broke out , the rebels in the beginning were sunni and formed isil lol . but even before that , when the yanks let that idiot shia take over iraq , the first thing he did was start harassing the sunni in iraq and they started to blow things up there.

then you spew out that folks with different opinion than you are all of a sudden trying to destroy canada ? lmao . you sound more like the leader of iran than a canadian , shame on you pal
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

No. Yes. Doesn't apply. Wrong country. Yes. No. Completely distorted history.

There was an election and Harper is no longer the PM but keep blaming him for everything the new PM is doing.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol unless you can explain your answers with facts then only one taking you as informed would be yourself

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”