It's not going to be OK

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: It's Not Going To Be OK

Post by peaceseeker »

Where's the outrage? Congress changes savings accounts and retirement funds, and America sleeps
December 16, 2014, The Guardian (One of the UK's leading newspapers)

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2014/d ... t-meltdown

Congress has passed, and President Obama has said he would sign, a budget bill that allows banks to use your savings when they make giant financial bets called derivatives. Again. And because those savings are insured by the federal government, you, the taxpayer, would be on the hook if those bets go south. Again. This isn’t arcane financial stuff we can ignore. These are the exact financial mechanisms that led to the global crisis just six (short!) years ago. The Dodd-Frank reform law that was passed in the wake of that crisis forbade this from ever happening. People in the personal finance field love to talk about how if we could just get more Americans to save, if we could just get more Americans to learn the basics of the stock market, if we could just convince Americans to forego that latte at Starbucks, if we could just put Americans on a budget, then things would be OK. But how is any of that supposed to work when banks can use people’s savings to play the roulette wheel that is the stock market – and then when they lose, they just order another cup of coffee and use the federal budget to make sure that the losses fall not on them but on the people who just tried to save a little money in the first place? This one is only on workers if they say nothing and fail to educate themselves on what is being plundered from their futures. The powers that be are counting on you not to pay attention, or to feel so impotent that you just give up.

Note: Read how literally hundreds of trillions of dollars are being recklessly gambled by the banks using our savings and retirement. For more along these lines, see these concise summaries of deeply revealing articles about widespread corruption in government and banking and finance.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

No, it is not going to be ok

Published on Dec 19, 2014
http://GeoengineeringWatch.org
https://www.facebook.com/dane.wigingt...
On November 21st, 2014, a diverse panel of experts was assembled in Northern California to discuss the profound environmental and human health dangers posed by the ongoing global climate engineering programs. Northern California media completely blacklisted this important event and gave it no coverage whatsoever even though they were notified in advance. There were nearly 500 concerned citizens in attendance from locations throughout the state, and from locations as far away as Alaska. Some of those present in the audience also included city officials, county officials, and other public agency personnel. Why did mainstream media totally ignore this major gathering which presented hard science data on the dire issue of climate engineering? Because corporate media's job is to block credible data from reaching the public. All are needed to help sound the alarm on the lethal geoenginering programs. Mainstream media will not help us in this critical battle, it's up to us.
Category
Science & Technology
License
Standard YouTube License

Richard Cassera via Google+2 days ago

These guys are not wackos, they are recognized experts. So just why is the topic marginalized instead of sent straight to the top of the Health Officials agenda(?!) I think the very idea we are being systematically poisoned by our own government is so horrific that most of us are in deep psychological denial.
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

OH WOW 37 repeats of the same youtube over 3 threads and yet not one positive reply/believer/new follower.

I suggest that you apply for a position as an "AWAKE" distributor at the corner of Hwy. 33 and Hollywood Dr.

You certainly exhibit the characteristics necessary for the position. You would have to supply your own black blazer and tie though. I could assist you with those to help re-integrate you back into society. Heck, they might even pay you something for every new sheep you bring to the flock. That's not BBBAAAAAAAAAd
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

He's back......the paid hack is back!

ValB58 wrote:OH WOW 37 repeats of the same youtube over 3 threads and yet not one positive reply/believer/new follower.

I suggest that you apply for a position as an "AWAKE" distributor at the corner of Hwy. 33 and Hollywood Dr.

You certainly exhibit the characteristics necessary for the position. You would have to supply your own black blazer and tie though. I could assist you with those to help re-integrate you back into society. Heck, they might even pay you something for every new sheep you bring to the flock. That's not BBBAAAAAAAAAd
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

averagejoe wrote:He's back......the paid hack is back!

OH...you hurt my feeling.

I had only one left and you hurt it.

How will I ever recover?

HOW ABOUT discussing the topic? OR ARE YOU ALSO AFRAID?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

ValB58 wrote:OH...you hurt my feeling.

I had only one left and you hurt it.

How will I ever recover?

HOW ABOUT discussing the topic? OR ARE YOU ALSO AFRAID?

What topic? It's not going to be ok? Have I posted in here?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Nope, I didn't see one? Only the warning one....

ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

SO...you are following me from thread to thread in a veiled attempt to intimidate me? I feel so honoured....
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

No, it is not going to be ok

Published on Dec 19, 2014
http://GeoengineeringWatch.org
https://www.facebook.com/dane.wigingt...
On November 21st, 2014, a diverse panel of experts was assembled in Northern California to discuss the profound environmental and human health dangers posed by the ongoing global climate engineering programs. Northern California media completely blacklisted this important event and gave it no coverage whatsoever even though they were notified in advance. There were nearly 500 concerned citizens in attendance from locations throughout the state, and from locations as far away as Alaska. Some of those present in the audience also included city officials, county officials, and other public agency personnel. Why did mainstream media totally ignore this major gathering which presented hard science data on the dire issue of climate engineering? Because corporate media's job is to block credible data from reaching the public. All are needed to help sound the alarm on the lethal geoenginering programs. Mainstream media will not help us in this critical battle, it's up to us.
Category
Science & Technology
License
Standard YouTube License

Richard Cassera via Google+2 days ago

These guys are not wackos, they are recognized experts. So just why is the topic marginalized instead of sent straight to the top of the Health Officials agenda(?!) I think the very idea we are being systematically poisoned by our own government is so horrific that most of us are in deep psychological denial.
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick - "You think they'd eventually catch on"
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/assa ... DZsGX.dpuf

The film that explains it all

Imagine taking all of Brasscheck's historical films and weaving them together into one coherent story.

World War I, the Depression, the rise of Hitler, the rise of the Mafia in the US, the Cold War, and the assassination of JFK and others call have a single source.

It's not a short film, but it's quite possibly the most essential viewing for 2015, especially today as over 1 million confused people in Paris march on behalf of "freedom", not recognizing that the biggest threat to their freedom is the government and media that stampeded them into the streets today.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/assa ... DZsGX.dpuf
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Oxfam Study Finds Richest 1% Is Likely to Control Half of Global Wealth by 2016
January 19, 2015, New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/busin ... .html?_r=0

The richest 1 percent are likely to control more than half of the globe’s total wealth by next year, the charity Oxfam reported in a study released on Monday. The warning about deepening global inequality comes just as the world’s business elite prepare to meet this week at the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. The 80 wealthiest people in the world altogether own $1.9 trillion, the report found, nearly the same amount shared by the 3.5 billion people who occupy the bottom half of the world’s income scale. And the richest 1 percent of the population, who number in the millions, control nearly half of the world’s total wealth, a share that is also increasing. The type of inequality that currently characterizes the world’s economies is unlike anything seen in recent years, the report explained. “Between 2002 and 2010 the total wealth of the poorest half of the world in current U.S. dollars had been increasing more or less at the same rate as that of billionaires,” it said. “However since 2010, it has been decreasing over that time.” Investors with interests in finance, insurance and health saw the biggest windfalls, Oxfam said. Using data from Forbes magazine’s list of billionaires, it said those listed as having interests in the pharmaceutical and health care industries saw their net worth jump by 47 percent. The charity credited those individuals’ rapidly growing fortunes in part to multimillion-dollar lobbying campaigns to protect and enhance their interests.

Note: A single ticket to the World Economic Forum event in Davos costs a small fortune. Will the global elites that attend this event pay attention to Oxfam's latest paper, and make it a priority to reduce income inequality?

Inequality isn’t inevitable, it’s engineered. That’s how the 1% have taken over
January 19, 2015, The Guardian (One of the UK's leading newspapers)
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... ent-growth

The [richest] 1% of the world’s population will own more global wealth than the 99% [by next year]. Oxfam executive director, Winnie Byanyima, is arguing that this increasing concentration of wealth ... is “bad for growth and bad for governance”. What’s more, inequality is bad not just for the poor, but for the rich too. That’s why we have the likes of the IMF’s Christine Lagarde kicking off with warnings about rising inequality. Visceral inequality ... is still seen as somehow being [a] moral failure of the poor. This in turn sustains the idea that rich people deserve their incredible riches. Most wealth, though, is not earned: huge assets, often inherited, simply get bigger [for] deliberate and systemic reasons. Inequality is not inevitable, it’s engineered. Many mainstream economists do not question the degree of this engineering. Neoliberalism [has been] a stage of capitalism in which the financial markets were deregulated, public services privatised, welfare systems run down, laws to protect working people dismantled, and unions cast as the enemy. Oxfam’s suggestions at Davos are attempts to claw back some basic rights. But isn’t it rather incredible that a charity has to do this?

Note: Oxfam's complete report "identifies the two powerful driving forces that have led to the rapid rise in inequality" as "market fundamentalism and the capture of politics by elites." For more along these lines, see concise summaries of deeply revealing income inequality news articles from reliable major media sources.
~ John Lennon
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Yah, I think it's safe to say supply side economics has been an incredibly costly social experiment.

So can we now throw the term "trickle down theory" right out the window and replace it with "trickle up theory"?
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Turning peaceful people into terrorists - And destroying our free press
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... uv7vt.dpuf

A dangerous path

Earlier today, we showed you a video revealing that Britain has labelled investigative journalists as a threat alongside terrorists.

Couple that fact with new US laws which allow domestic citizens to be jailed with no trial.

Add in it a little mix of Stratfor spying heavily on all the major Occupy Wallstreet movements from a few years back, and you've got a disturbing brew.

A scary, scary precedent is being set which may threaten the future of our free press and our freedom to have dissenting opinions.
~ John Lennon
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

The only websites which have Kompili's quote of Rockefeller are CT websites.

The quote should read

"This present window of opportunity which during a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built will not be open for too long.Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts "

No mention of the New World Order.

Again knowledge and experience not required, trust me I post stuff on Memes and Funny Pictures website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422327029&v=MM8NpjmXD00&x-yt-cl=84838260
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”