It's not going to be OK

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: It's Not Going To Be OK

Post by peaceseeker »

Truer words rarely spoken...

Hellyer's Heartfelt Message to the World
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... osure.html

Paul T Hellyer: Full Disclosure Speech
Recorded: March 2015

The Hon. Paul T Hellyer speaks his important, heartfelt message to the world; "We have been given a few months, not years...We are the ones destined to write our own history."

The former Defense Minister of Canada talks about urgent issues we face today, and how we can act on them as individuals, with a common goal of freedom and truth.

====

Paul's Website:
http://www.paulhellyerweb.com/

Produced by:
http://www.modernknowledge.ca/

Video By:
http://www.varietystoreproductions.com/

Music by:
"Taking on the Shawl"
Written and preformed by: Marty Leeds
and at: http://www.reverbnation.com/martyleeds33

- See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... QX6fA.dpuf
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

On 3 June 1967, Hellyer flew in by helicopter to officially inaugurate an unidentified flying object landing pad in St. Paul, Alberta. The town had built it as its Canadian Centennial celebration project, and as a symbol of keeping space free from human warfare. The sign beside the pad reads:

"The area under the World's First UFO Landing Pad was designated international by the Town of St. Paul as a symbol of our faith that mankind will maintain the outer universe free from national wars and strife. That future travel in space will be safe for all intergalactic beings, all visitors from earth or otherwise are welcome to this territory and to the Town of St. Paul.[8]

Ya, sounds like he is all there...Not.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

peaceseeker wrote:Truer words rarely spoken...

Paul's Website:
http://www.paulhellyerweb.com/

Produced by:
http://www.modernwledge.ca/

Video By:
http://www.varietyroductions.com/

Music by:
"Taking on the Shawl"
Written and preformed by: Marty Leeds
and at: http://www.revtion.com/martyleeds33

- See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... QX6fA.dpuf

WOW.......SO MUCH SPAM in one single post.
To support an income-generating pay-per-click or shill sites.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The News: mind control through "cognitive dissonance"
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com ... ae52a2cb52
By Jon Rappoport
February 24, 2015
www.nomorefakenews.com

"When professionals broadcast one absurdity after another, they begin to see the effects are actually strengthening their own position of authority. It's a revelation. It's also a continuation of the tradition of the Trickster archetype. For example, with just a few minor adjustments, Brian Williams can be seen as the sly Reynard the Fox..." (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

From the viewpoint of elite television news, controlling the minds of its audience depends on what's politely called "cognitive dissonance":

As the anchor recites a news story, the viewer sees an obvious hole through which he could drive a truck.

The story makes no sense, yet it's being presented as bland fact. The trusted anchor clearly has no problem with it.

What's the viewer to do? He experiences a contradiction, a "dissonance."

For example, this year's flu vaccine. The US government has admitted the vaccine is geared to a flu virus that isn't circulating in the population. Therefore, even by conventional standards, the vaccine is useless. But the kicker is, the CDC says people should take the vaccine anyway.

The anchor relays all this information---and never seriously questions the situation, never torpedoes the government for recommending the vaccine.

The average viewer feels a tug, a pulse of discomfort, a push-pull. The vaccine story is idiocy (side one), but the trusted anchor accepts it (side two).

Dissonance.

The top chiefs of news---and top propaganda operatives---anticipate cognitive dissonance. In a real sense, they want it to happen. They make it happen. Over and over.

Why?

Because it throws the viewer into a tailspin. And in that mental state, in his effort to resolve the contradiction, he will normally choose to...give in. Surrender. Believe in the anchor. It's the easier path.

The viewer will even doubt his own perception. "I see no good reason for Building 7 to collapse, but the news doesn't bring that up, so...it must be me."

This is the power of the news. It presents absurdities and then moves right along, as if nothing has happened.

For the viewer, it's the equivalent of: "Don't you see that pile-up of smashed cars on the freeway, and the smoke? No? Oh well, it must be me. I guess I was wrong. There isn't any pile-up."

The introduction of contradiction, dissonance, and absurdity parading as ordinary reality is an intentional feature of brainwashing.

On the nightly news, the anchor reports that US government debt has risen by another three trillion dollars. He then cuts to a statement from a Federal Reserve spokesman: the new debt level isn't a problem; in fact, it's sound monetary policy; it strengthens the economy.

The viewer, caught up in this absurdity, tries to make sense of it, then gives up and passively accepts it. Brainwashing.

Smoothly transitioning from this story, the anchor relays information from the CDC: vaccination rates must achieve 90% in the population, in order to protect people from dangerous viruses. The viewer thinks, "Well, my daughter is already vaccinated, so if she comes into contact with a child who isn't vaccinated, why would that be a problem for her? Why does 90% of the population have to be vaccinated to keep her safe? She's already vaccinated."

The viewer wrestles with this absurdity for a moment, then gives in and accepts what the CDC and the anchor are saying. More passivity. More brainwashing.

The anchor moves right along to the next story: "The US is experiencing one of the coldest winters in history, further evidence of the effects of global warming, according to scientists at the United Nations."

The viewer shakes his head, tries to deal with this dissonance, surrenders, and accepts what he is hearing. Deeper passivity is the result. Deeper brainwashing.

On and on it goes, day after day, month after month, year after year, on the news.

Contradiction, absurdity, dissonance; acceptance, surrender, passivity.

The same general formula is used in interrogations and formal mind control. It adds up to disorientation of the target.

Most disoriented people opt for the lowest- common-denominator solution: give in; accept the power of the person of authority.

When it comes to the news, that person is the anchor, the narrator, the presenter of reality.

He sows the ground with seeds of dissonance. That is how he gains compliance from the viewer.

If the news anchor experiences moments of conscience and self-doubt, he can tell himself he is doing the work of a journalist: he's presenting information obtained from reliable sources. If these sources are spouting contradictions and absurdities, so be it. "Nothing better is available."

Among the many supporters of conventional news is the education system. Most teachers never learn logic, and they don't teach it. The result? Their students never gain the ability or the courage to reject the news and its dissonances.

What little these students gain from 12 or 16 years of schooling they eventually sacrifice on the altar of consensus reality---as broadcast every night on the screen before them.

In the face of absurdities that never add up or make sense, they surrender their minds.

If you gain enough distance from the news and watch it every night and pick it apart and see every dissonance, you realize the news is utterly Surreal. However, it is sold as utterly Normal. That is its trump card---the ability to sell itself as the ultimate in Normalcy.

That is its greatest achievement: overcoming its deepest contradiction.

Jon Rappoport
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

“Ecological expert” gets caught outright lying in interview - Promoting Monsanto's dangerous weedkiller
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/bad- ... 59H8c.dpuf

"It's safe to drink a whole glass!", yet he won't take a sip

“Ecological expert” and frontman of “Ecosense Environmental” Dr. Patrick Moore said Monsanto’s weedkiller was so harmless you could drink a whole glass and be fine.

When offered, he wouldn’t touch it and said, “No, I’m not stupid” and proceeded to storm out of the interview.

This man was once a member of Greenpeace in the 70s, but turned against the organization in order to reach financial gains.

Greenpeace says of Moore: “He…exploits long-gone ties with Greenpeace to sell himself as a speaker and pro-corporate spokesperson, usually taking positions that Greenpeace opposes.”

These are the kind of scam-artists we’re up against, from all industries.

Stop Making Us Guinea Pigs
March 25, 2015, New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/25/opini ... .html?_r=1

The issues surrounding G.M.O.s - genetically modified organisms - became more complicated last week when the International Agency for Research on Cancer declared that glyphosate, the active ingredient in the widely used herbicide Roundup, probably causes cancer in humans. Two insecticides, malathion and diazinon, were also classified as "probable" carcinogens by the agency, a respected arm of the World Health Organization. Roundup, made by Monsanto for both home and commercial use, is crucial in the production of genetically engineered corn and soybean crops, so it was notable that the verdict on its dangers came nearly simultaneously with an announcement by the Food and Drug Administration that new breeds of genetically engineered potato and apple are safe to eat. Few people are surprised that an herbicide in widespread use is probably toxic at high doses or with prolonged exposure, circumstances that may be common among farmers and farmworkers. Nor is it surprising that it took so long - Roundup has been used since the 1970s - to discover its likely carcinogenic properties. There is a sad history of us acting as guinea pigs for the novel chemicals that industry develops. To date, G.M.O.s and other forms of biotech have done nothing but enrich their manufacturers and promote a system of agriculture that's neither sustainable nor for the most part beneficial. We don't need better, smarter chemicals along with crops that can tolerate them; we need fewer chemicals. There's no reason to put the general population, and particularly the farming population, at risk for the sake of industry profits.

Note: Monsanto's Roundup and the GMO crops that support its use are well-known by scientists to be a threat to public health. For more, see concise summaries of deeply revealing news articles on GMO risks and how these are covered up.

GMO Science Deniers: Monsanto and the USDA
March 20, 2015, Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andrew-ki ... 04606.html

For decades, Monsanto and its enablers inside the USDA have denied the central tenets of evolutionary biology, namely natural selection and adaptation. Since the early 1980s, Monsanto has endlessly hyped genetically engineered (GE) crops they claim could reduce hunger, reduce pesticide use, and survive droughts. In reality, no such "miracle" crops exist. No significantly greater yielding crops, no more effective drought resistance crops. And ... around 85 percent of all genetically engineered crops in the United States and around the world have been engineered to withstand massive doses of herbicides, mostly Monsanto's Roundup. Each year 115 million more pounds of Roundup are spread on our farmlands because of these altered crops. Wouldn't that massive increase in Roundup use over that huge a portion of our cropland cause some weed populations to develop resistance? Of course. As a result, in less than 20 years, more than half of all U.S. farms have some Roundup resistant "superweeds," weeds that now infest 70 million acres of U.S farmland. A science-based, and safer, way forward is to ... use ecologically based weed control. There are proven organic and agroecological approaches that emphasize weed management rather than weed eradication, soil building rather than soil supplementing. Crop rotation and cover crops can return productive yields without ridding the land of genetic biodiversity, and could reduce herbicide use by 90 percent. So it's long past due that our government required real and rigorous science when regulating GE crops.

Note: Read more about how GMO technology has backfired, producing new "superweeds" and "superbugs" that threaten crop production. For more, see concise summaries of deeply revealing news articles on GMO risks and how these are covered up.
~ John Lennon
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

When Conspiracy theorists broadcast one absurdity after another, they begin to see the effects are actually strengthening their own position of authority. It's a revelation.

I am asking for credible, science-based evidence, not opinion; not biased interpretation; not parts of the data taken out of context to support an income-generating pay-per-click or shill site.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

ValB58 wrote:When Conspiracy theorists broadcast one absurdity after another, they begin to see the effects are actually strengthening their own position of authority. It's a revelation.

I am asking for credible, science-based evidence, not opinion; not biased interpretation; not parts of the data taken out of context to support an income-generating pay-per-click or shill site.

You can lead a horse to water...
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

BUT....when the CT faction keep trying to force that horse's head into the trough, it's time to take a step back and ask WHY?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

ValB58 wrote:BUT....when the CT faction keep trying to force that horse's head into the trough, it's time to take a step back and ask WHY?

Nobody's forcing anyone to do anything, ValB58. Just because your own fear precludes you from reading/watching/listening to what I post is no fault of mine...you're the one who needs to free yourself.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
~ Arthur Schopenhauer
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Man Arrested, Ordered To Keep The Peace On Suspicion He May Commit Terrorism
March 25, 2015, Huffington Post/Canadian Press

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/03/25 ... 38124.html

The RCMP [Royal Canadian Mounted Police] have arrested a man after a peace bond was ordered against him based on allegations he might commit a terrorism offence. Police say Amir Raisolsadat was released on unspecified conditions and ordered to return to court on April 20. No other information about the man, including where he is from, was released by the RCMP, citing the fact there is an ongoing criminal investigation in the case. Radio station Toronto 680 News says the man was arrested in Prince Edward Island, but a spokeswoman for the Mounties in that province would not comment, referring questions about the case to RCMP national headquarters in Ottawa. The RCMP in Ottawa issued a news release on the arrest, but declined to answer any questions. The news release says police may pursue an application for an order requiring someone to keep the peace and be of good behaviour under the Criminal Code if they believe that person may commit a terrorism offence.

Note: The US can now brand someone a terrorist based on a single, uncorroborated piece of evidence like a Facebook post. Is Canada now jumping on the terrorism fear-mongering bandwagon?
~ John Lennon
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

"THEY" the (RCMP) can now also track all those that visit websites of "Conspiracy Theorists", and those that fall prey to links supplied by the CONSPIRACY NUTS.

One day, you might get sucked into watching a youtube via a link supplied by conspiracy fanatic, (WE ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE HERE ON Castanet Forums). The next day, you could be placed on a "watch list", the next....you find yourself on a "Do NOT fly list".

Your next Mexican vacation, with a transfer in the USA, could place your *bleep* in immigration examination, until your connecting flight is ready to board.

They don't call them: "CONSPIRACY NUTS", without good reason.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"These things I believe:
That government should butt out.
That freedom is our most precious commodity and
if we are not eternally vigilant, government will take it all away.
That individual freedom demands individual responsibility.
That government is not a necessary good but an unavoidable evil.
That the executive branch has grown too strong,
the judicial branch too arrogant
and the legislative branch too stupid.
That political parties have become close to meaningless.
That government should work to insure the rights of the individual,
not plot to take them away.
That government should provide for the national defense
and work to insure domestic tranquillity.
That foreign trade should be fair rather than free.
That America should be wary of foreign entanglements.
That the tree of liberty needs to be watered from time to time
with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
That guns do more than protect us from criminals;
more importantly, they protect us from the ongoing threat of government.
That states are the bulwark of our freedom.
That states should have the right to secede from the Union.
That once a year we should hang someone in government
as an example to his fellows."

~ Lyn Nofziger [Franklyn C. Nofziger] (1924-2006) American journalist, political consultant, author, Press Secretary for President Reagan

Source: 11/9/99 issue of the Federalist Digest
http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blo ... Quote.5279
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Banks show their teeth to Elizabeth Warren - Witholding funds from all Democrats?
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/elec ... 296fJ.dpuf

An example of legalized purchase of our government

Elizabeth Warren, a Democratic Senator, is known to be critical of the role of Wall Street in America.

Wall Street banks aren't taking this without a fight, and they've been discussing withholding funds, not only from Elizabeth Warren, but from ALL Democratic legislators in the Senate.

This is clearly Wall Street trying to tell Democrats to back off, and make their friend Elizabeth Warren back off too.

This exemplifies everything that's wrong with our political system beautifully.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Blood Money: These Companies and People Make Billions of Dollars From War
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/03/blo ... eople.html
Lily Dane
Activist Post

War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it.
~ George Orwell

The late United States Marine Corps Major General Smedley D. Butler is perhaps most famous for his post-retirement speech titled “War is a Racket.” In the early 1930s, Butler presented the speech on a nationwide tour. It was so popular that he wrote a longer version as a small book that was published in 1935.

Butler points to a variety of examples, mostly from World War I, where industrialists whose operations were subsidized by public funding were able to generate substantial profits essentially from mass human suffering.

The work is divided into five chapters:

War is a racket
Who makes the profits?
Who pays the bills?
How to smash this racket!
To hell with war!

continued...
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/03/blo ... eople.html
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”