It's not going to be OK

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: It's not going to be OK

Post by peaceseeker »

Inside the FBI: agents’ outrage at Hillary email decision
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016 ... -decision/
by Jon Rappoport
July 13, 2016

(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, Power Outside The Matrix, click here.)

—You’re an FBI agent. You sit and watch television night after night, as a Presidential candidate who should have been brought up on felony charges, and thereby disqualified and scuttled, moves through the land and makes promises about what she’ll do as the next leader of the nation. You sit and watch, deepening your grasp on how the system actually works—

How much blood is boiling among FBI agents?

Sharyl Attkisson, former CBS News investigative reporter, has the story (sharylattkisson.com):

“Many people at the FBI are outraged, but cannot speak out,” one insider told me,” Attkisson writes.

We’re talking about FBI Director James Comey’s recommendation that Hillary Clinton not be prosecuted in her email scandal. This, after thousands of hours of FBI work scouring the emails connected to Hillary’s illegal private server.

Here are several other comments FBI professionals made, off the record, to Attkisson, with my remarks in parentheses ():

“It appears to me they made a deal not to record [the key FBI-Hillary] interview.”

(This failure, as I wrote, means the interview is lost forever. No stenographic transcript was executed, either. FBI agents’ notes on the interview are useless. They can never be used against Hillary as ironclad evidence in a court of law.)

“Director Comey seems to have taken on responsibilities far beyond the FBI’s purview—he assumed the duties of the Agent, US Attorney and Grand Jury.”

(Indeed he did. He functioned as FBI Director, Grand Jury, Attorney General, and appellate judge. In this last role, he knowingly misinterpreted the Federal Penal Code, which clearly states that gross negligence in the handling of classified material is a crime, regardless of intent. Hillary was, at the very least, grossly negligent. FBI Director Comey acknowledged this.)

“It appears no Grand Jury was empaneled for this investigation. This is absurd, Grand Juries are used in nearly all criminal investigations.”

“Even in the most straightforward of cases, the time span between a target interview [of Hillary] and prosecution opinion [on whether to file charges] takes weeks, not days. If a good interview were conducted [with Clinton] on Saturday, there would have been leads or other new pieces of information to verify or investigate prior to any conclusion to the case.”

(In other words, the fix was already in.)

Attkisson: “During his Congressional testimony, Comey indicated he didn’t look into Clinton’s false statements. He said he needed an additional ‘referral’ or formal request [from Congress] for the FBI to investigate whether she committed perjury under oath to Congress. ‘This makes no sense,’ said a career agent. ‘It is normal practice that if you came upon evidence of a crime different than the one you were originally investigating, it was fair game.’”

(There is no need to wait for a request to investigate from Congress.)

You can bet many people at the FBI are boiling over after Director Comey’s recommendation that Hillary not be charged and prosecuted.

Level of Bureau morale now? Too low to measure.

How would you feel, if you’d spent months uncovering multiple breaches of the law, all of which your boss admitted were quite real—and then he turned around and said the suspect—a Presidential candidate—was innocent?

It’s your job to prove serious violations occurred, and you did, in a case that would have been the highlight of your career, to say nothing of supporting a little item called justice; but then your work was flushed down the drain.

The next time a case even vaguely approaching the magnitude of this one is tossed in your lap, how much commitment are you going to be able to marshal? You’ll know your facts and findings could well be deemed irrelevant, because the person at the top of your food chain is doing politics, not law. He’s essentially working for players who aren’t in your agency. He’s breaking the law, but you can’t touch him.

Your paycheck feeds your family and pays the rent. You want to do the right thing, but you’re trapped. You joined up for honor, but that ideal is off the table.

Your colleagues at work, who feel their own outrage, advise you to keep your mouth shut and move straight ahead, if you want to hold on to your job and grab a promotion somewhere out in the future. That’s what they’re doing.

So you’re living in a culture of corruption.

How does that sit with you?

You’re not naïve. For years you’ve known government is riddled with corruption and lies. But this time, it hits you. Personally. You’re paying the price. You did something honest and important, and suddenly it was transformed into nothing, and you have to pretend all is well.

You’re an FBI agent. You sit and watch television night after night, as a Presidential candidate who should have been brought up on a felony charge, and thereby disqualified and scuttled, moves through the land and makes promises about what she’ll do as the next leader of the nation. You sit and watch, deepening your personal knowledge of how the system actually works.

You’re a federal agent, and once upon a time you thought you had signed on to work for the good of the Republic.

You’re learning, when the chips are down, you’re actually laboring for an extended crime family.

How does that sit? How does it feel?

Are you going to decide you were an idiot for believing in a ideal above and beyond gross personal advantage?

Are you now going to go over to the dark side, and look for ways to grease the wheels of your career?

Or are you, against long odds, somehow going to find a way to stick to your derided principles?

As you sit and watch the news of this Presidential campaign, night after night, that’s the question you ponder, trying to see a way through the darkness.

Where is the dawn?

Of course, you and a few of your colleagues, who were intimately involved in the Clinton investigation, could decide to go public. On the record. You could find a media outlet somewhere that would listen to you. You could turn over your notes of the Hillary interview, and you could swear on a stack of bibles that those notes are an accurate reflection of the proceeding. You could explain your other findings. Perhaps, in all her emails, you found criminal connections between Hillary’s State Department and the infamous Clinton Foundation. You could tell the whole truth. You could take that giant step. You could cause a national uproar. You could make your own federal case.

This, too, is going through your mind as you sit in the darkness.

Looking for a way out.

People have told you that, in life, some choices are hard.

But you didn’t really believe these choices would be yours.

Now they are.

You’re sitting in the dark, you’re flying solo.

Looking for that way out.

“I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

At the end of your academy training, at your graduation ceremony, you took that oath, and as at every graduation, by long-standing tradition, the oath was personally administered by, of all people…

The Director of the FBI.

Jon Rappoport
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

And humans are on the top of the food chain?...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The 6 Grand Illusions That Keep Us Enslaved to the Matrix
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/02/02/6 ... ed-matrix/
By WakingTimes February 2, 2015
Sigmund Fraud, Staff Writer

“In prison, illusions can offer comfort.”
Nelson Mandela

For a magician to fool his audience his deceit must go unseen, and to this end he crafts an illusion to avert attention from reality. While the audience is entranced, the deceptive act is committed, and for the fool, reality then becomes inexplicably built upon on a lie. That is, until the fool wakes up and recognizes the truth in the fact that he has been duped.

Maintaining the suspension of disbelief in the illusion, however, is often more comforting than acknowledging the magician’s secrets.

We live in a world of illusion. So many of the concerns that occupy the mind and the tasks that fill the calendar arise from planted impulses to become someone or something that we are not. This is no accident. As we are indoctrinated into this authoritarian-corporate-consumer culture that now dominates the human race, we are trained that certain aspects of our society are untouchable truths, and that particular ways of being and behaving are preferred.

Psychopaths disempower people in this way. They blind us with never ceasing barrages of suggestions and absolutes that are aimed at shattering self-confidence and confidence in the future.

Bansky, the revered and elusive revolutionary street artist, once commented:
“People are taking the *bleep* out of you everyday. They butt into your life, take a cheap shot at you and then disappear. They leer at you from tall buildings and make you feel small. They make flippant comments from buses that imply you’re not sexy enough and that all the fun is happening somewhere else. They are on TV making your girlfriend feel inadequate. They have access to the most sophisticated technology the world has ever seen and they bully you with it. They are The Advertisers and they are laughing at you.”Banksy

Advertising is just the tip of the iceberg. When we look further we see that the overall organization of life is centered around the pursuit of illusions and automatic obedience to institutions and ideas which are not at all what they seem. We are in a very real sense enslaved. Many call this somewhat intangible feeling of oppression ‘the matrix,’ a system of total control that invades the mind, programming individuals to pattern themselves in accordance with a mainstream conformist version of reality, no matter how wicked it gets.

The grandest of the illusions which keep us enslaved to the matrix, the ones that have so many of us still entranced, are outlined below for your consideration.

1. The Illusion of Law, Order and Authority

For so many of us, following the law is considered a moral obligation, and many of us gladly do so even though corruption, scandal, and wickedness repeatedly demonstrate that the law is plenty flexible for those who have the muscle to bend it. Police brutality and police criminality is rampant in the US, the courts favor the wealthy, and we can longer even lead our lives privately thanks to the intrusion of state surveillance. And all the while the illegal and immoral Orwellian permanent war rages on in the background of life, murdering and destroying whole nations and cultures.

The social order is not what it seems, for it is entirely predicated on conformity, obedience and acquiescence which are enforced by fear of violence. History teaches us again and again that the law is just as often as not used as an instrument of oppression, social control and plunder, and any so-called authority in this regard is false, hypocritical, and unjust.

When the law itself does not follow the law, there is no law, there is no order, and there is no justice. The pomp and trappings of authority are merely a concealment of the truth that the current world order is predicated on control, not consent.

2. The Illusion of Prosperity and Happiness

Adorning oneself in expensive clothes and trinkets, and amassing collections of material possessions that would be the envy of any 19th century monarch has become a substitute for genuine prosperity. Maintaining the illusion of prosperity, though, is critical to our economy as it is, because its foundation is built on consumption, fraud, credit and debt. The banking system itself has been engineered from the top down to create unlimited wealth for some while taxing the eternity out of the rest of us.

True prosperity is a vibrant environment and an abundance of health, happiness, love, and relationships. As more people come to perceive material goods as the form of self-identification in this culture, we slip farther and farther away from the experience of true prosperity.

3. The Illusion of Choice and Freedom

Read between the lines and look at the fine print, we are not free, not by any intelligent standard. Freedom is about having choice, yet in today’s world, choice has come to mean a selection between available options, always from within the confines of a corrupt legal and taxation system and within the boundaries of culturally accepted and enforced norms.

Just look no further than the phony institution of modern democracy to find a shining example of false choices appearing real. Two entrenched, corrupt, archaic political parties are paraded as the pride and hope of the nation, yet third party and independent voices are intentionally blocked, ridiculed and plowed under.

The illusion of choice and freedom is a powerful oppressor because it fools us into accepting chains and short leashes as though they were the hallmarks of liberty.

Multiple choice is different than freedom, it is easy servitude.

4. The Illusion of Truth

Truth has become a touchy subject in our culture, and we’ve been programmed to believe that ‘the‘ truth comes from the demigods of media, celebrity, and government. If the TV declares something to be true, then we are heretics to believe otherwise.

In order to maintain order, the powers that be depend our acquiescence to their version of the truth. While independent thinkers and journalists continually blow holes in the official versions of reality, the illusion of truth is so very powerful that it takes a serious personal upheaval to shun the cognitive dissonance needed to function in a society that openly chases false realities.

5. The Illusion of Time

They say that time is money, but this is a lie. Time is your life. Your life is an ever-evolving manifestation of the now. Looking beyond the five sense world, where we have been trained to move in accordance with the clock and the calendar, we find that the spirit is eternal, and that the each individual soul is part of this eternity.

The big deception here is the reinforcement of the idea that the present moment is of little to no value, that the past is something we cannot undo or ever forget, and that the future is intrinsically more important than both the past and the present. This carries our attention away from what is actually happening right now and directs it toward the future. Once completely focused on what is to come rather than what is, we are easy prey to advertisers and fear-pimps who muddy our vision of the future with every possible worry and concern imaginable.

We are happiest when life doesn’t box us in, when spontaneity and randomness gives us the chance to find out more about ourselves. Forfeiting the present moment in order to fantasize about the future is a trap. The immense, timeless moments of spiritual joy that are found in quiet meditation are proof that time is a construct of the mind of humankind, and not necessarily mandatory for the human experience.

If time is money, then life can be measured in dollars. When dollars are worth less, so is life. This is total deception, because life is, in truth, absolutely priceless.

6. The Illusion of Separateness

On a strategic level, the tactic of divide and conquer is standard operating procedure for authoritarians and invading armies, but the illusion of separateness runs even deeper than this.

We are programmed to believe that as individuals we are in competition with everyone and everything around us, including our neighbors and even mother nature. Us vs. them to the extreme. This flatly denies the truth that life on this planet is infinitely inter-connected. Without clean air, clean water, healthy soil, and a vibrant global sense of community we cannot survive here.

While the illusion of separateness comforts us by gratifying the ego and and offering a sense of control, in reality it only serves to enslave and isolate us.

Conclusion

The grand illusions mentioned here have been staged before us as a campaign to encourage blind acquiescence to the machinations of the matrix. In an attempt to disempower us, they demand our conformity and obedience, but we must not forget that all of this is merely an elaborate sales pitch. They can’t sell what we don’t care to buy.

About the Author

Sigmund Fraud is a survivor of modern psychiatry and a dedicated mental activist. He is a staff writer for WakingTimes.com where he indulges in the possibility of a massive shift towards a more psychologically aware future for mankind.

This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Cutting through the nonsense in Nice - "We'll keep you safe"
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/gove ... -nice.html

An intelligent rant.

It happened in France.

A madman drove a truck through a crowd.

The only possible reaction? Suspend the rule of law. (That's what they did in France.)

Does this pattern sound familiar?

Who wins when there are "acts of terror?"

The government. They win every time.

Politicians who belong in jail get to pose as heroes. Their various criminal enterprises - supporting the thievery on Wall Street and in the health care industry - continue unabated.

And make no mistake about it: You lose.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

John Pilger: Why Hillary Clinton Is More Dangerous Than Donald Trump
https://newmatilda.com/2016/03/23/john- ... ald-trump/
By John Pilger on March 23, 2016

The following is an edited version of an address given by John Pilger at the University of Sydney, entitled ‘A World War Has Begun’.

I have been filming in the Marshall Islands, which lie north of Australia, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Whenever I tell people where I have been, they ask, “Where is that?” If I offer a clue by referring to “Bikini”, they say, “You mean the swimsuit.”

Few seem aware that the bikini swimsuit was named to celebrate the nuclear explosions that destroyed Bikini island. Sixty-six nuclear devices were exploded by the United States in the Marshall Islands between 1946 and 1958 – the equivalent of 1.6 Hiroshima bombs every day for twelve years.

Bikini is silent today, mutated and contaminated. Palm trees grow in a strange grid formation. Nothing moves. There are no birds. The headstones in the old cemetery are alive with radiation. My shoes registered “unsafe” on a Geiger counter.

Standing on the beach, I watched the emerald green of the Pacific fall away into a vast black hole. This was the crater left by the hydrogen bomb they called “Bravo”. The explosion poisoned people and their environment for hundreds of miles, perhaps forever.

On my return journey, I stopped at Honolulu airport and noticed an American magazine called Women’s Health. On the cover was a smiling woman in a bikini swimsuit, and the headline: “You, too, can have a bikini body.” A few days earlier, in the Marshall Islands, I had interviewed women who had very different “bikini bodies”; each had suffered thyroid cancer and other life-threatening cancers.

Unlike the smiling woman in the magazine, all of them were impoverished: the victims and guinea pigs of a rapacious superpower that is today more dangerous than ever.

I relate this experience as a warning and to interrupt a distraction that has consumed so many of us. The founder of modern propaganda, Edward Bernays, described this phenomenon as “the conscious and intelligent manipulation of the habits and opinions” of democratic societies. He called it an “invisible government”.

How many people are aware that a world war has begun? At present, it is a war of propaganda, of lies and distraction, but this can change instantaneously with the first mistaken order, the first missile.

In 2009, President Obama stood before an adoring crowd in the centre of Prague, in the heart of Europe. He pledged himself to make “the world free from nuclear weapons”. People cheered and some cried. A torrent of platitudes flowed from the media. Obama was subsequently awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

It was all fake. He was lying.

The Obama administration has built more nuclear weapons, more nuclear warheads, more nuclear delivery systems, more nuclear factories. Nuclear warhead spending alone rose higher under Obama than under any American president. The cost over thirty years is more than $1 trillion.

A mini nuclear bomb is planned. It is known as the B61 Model 12. There has never been anything like it. General James Cartwright, a former Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has said, “Going smaller [makes using this nuclear]weapon more thinkable.”

In the last eighteen months, the greatest build-up of military forces since World War Two – led by the United States – is taking place along Russia’s western frontier. Not since Hitler invaded the Soviet Union have foreign troops presented such a demonstrable threat to Russia.

Ukraine – once part of the Soviet Union – has become a CIA theme park. Having orchestrated a coup in Kiev, Washington effectively controls a regime that is next door and hostile to Russia: a regime rotten with Nazis, literally. Prominent parliamentary figures in Ukraine are the political descendants of the notorious OUN and UPA fascists. They openly praise Hitler and call for the persecution and expulsion of the Russian speaking minority.

This is seldom news in the West, or it is inverted to suppress the truth.

In Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia – next door to Russia – the US military is deploying combat troops, tanks, heavy weapons. This extreme provocation of the world’s second nuclear power is met with silence in the West.

What makes the prospect of nuclear war even more dangerous is a parallel campaign against China.

Seldom a day passes when China is not elevated to the status of a “threat”. According to Admiral Harry Harris, the US Pacific commander, China is “building a great wall of sand in the South China Sea”.

What he is referring to is China building airstrips in the Spratly Islands, which are the subject of a dispute with the Philippines – a dispute without priority until Washington pressured and bribed the government in Manila and the Pentagon launched a propaganda campaign called “freedom of navigation”.

What does this really mean? It means freedom for American warships to patrol and dominate the coastal waters of China. Try to imagine the American reaction if Chinese warships did the same off the coast of California.

I made a film called The War You Don’t See, in which I interviewed distinguished journalists in America and Britain: reporters such as Dan Rather of CBS, Rageh Omar of the BBC, David Rose of the Observer.

All of them said that had journalists and broadcasters done their job and questioned the propaganda that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction; had the lies of George W. Bush and Tony Blair not been amplified and echoed by journalists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq might not have happened, and hundreds of thousands of men, women and children would be alive today.

The propaganda laying the ground for a war against Russia and/or China is no different in principle. To my knowledge, no journalist in the Western “mainstream” – a Dan Rather equivalent, say – asks why China is building airstrips in the South China Sea.

The answer ought to be glaringly obvious. The United States is encircling China with a network of bases, with ballistic missiles, battle groups, nuclear-armed bombers.

This lethal arc extends from Australia to the islands of the Pacific, the Marianas and the Marshalls and Guam, to the Philippines, Thailand, Okinawa, Korea and across Eurasia to Afghanistan and India. America has hung a noose around the neck of China. This is not news. Silence by media; war by media.

In 2015, in high secrecy, the US and Australia staged the biggest single air-sea military exercise in recent history, known as Talisman Sabre. Its aim was to rehearse an Air-Sea Battle Plan, blocking sea lanes, such as the Straits of Malacca and the Lombok Straits, that cut off China’s access to oil, gas and other vital raw materials from the Middle East and Africa.

In the circus known as the American presidential campaign, Donald Trump is being presented as a lunatic, a fascist. He is certainly odious; but he is also a media hate figure. That alone should arouse our scepticism.

Trump’s views on migration are grotesque, but no more grotesque than those of David Cameron. It is not Trump who is the Great Deporter from the United States, but the Nobel Peace Prize winner, Barack Obama.

According to one prodigious liberal commentator, Trump is “unleashing the dark forces of violence” in the United States. Unleashing them?

This is the country where toddlers shoot their mothers and the police wage a murderous war against black Americans. This is the country that has attacked and sought to overthrow more than 50 governments, many of them democracies, and bombed from Asia to the Middle East, causing the deaths and dispossession of millions of people.

No country can equal this systemic record of violence. Most of America’s wars (almost all of them against defenceless countries) have been launched not by Republican presidents but by liberal Democrats: Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton, Obama.

In 1947, a series of National Security Council directives described the paramount aim of American foreign policy as “a world substantially made over in [America’s] own image”. The ideology was messianic Americanism. We were all Americans. Or else. Heretics would be converted, subverted, bribed, smeared or crushed.

Donald Trump is a symptom of this, but he is also a maverick. He says the invasion of Iraq was a crime; he doesn’t want to go to war with Russia and China. The danger to the rest of us is not Trump, but Hillary Clinton. She is no maverick. She embodies the resilience and violence of a system whose vaunted “exceptionalism” is totalitarian with an occasional liberal face.

As presidential election day draws near, Clinton will be hailed as the first female president, regardless of her crimes and lies – just as Barack Obama was lauded as the first black president and liberals swallowed his nonsense about “hope”. And the drool goes on.

Described by the Guardian columnist Owen Jones as “funny, charming, with a coolness that eludes practically every other politician”, Obama the other day sent drones to slaughter 150 people in Somalia. He kills people usually on Tuesdays, according to the New York Times, when he is handed a list of candidates for death by drone. So cool.

In the 2008 presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton threatened to “totally obliterate” Iran with nuclear weapons. As Secretary of State under Obama, she participated in the overthrow of the democratic government of Honduras. Her contribution to the destruction of Libya in 2011 was almost gleeful. When the Libyan leader, Colonel Gaddafi, was publicly sodomised with a knife – a murder made possible by American logistics – Clinton gloated over his death: “We came, we saw, he died.”

One of Clinton’s closest allies is Madeleine Albright, the former Secretary of State, who has attacked young women for not supporting “Hillary”. This is the same Madeleine Albright who infamously celebrated on TV the death of half a million Iraqi children as “worth it”.

Among Clinton’s biggest backers are the Israel lobby and the arms companies that fuel the violence in the Middle East. She and her husband have received a fortune from Wall Street. And yet, she is about to be ordained the women’s candidate, to see off the evil Trump, the official demon. Her supporters include distinguished feminists: the likes of Gloria Steinem in the US and Anne Summers in Australia.

A generation ago, a post-modern cult now known as “identity politics” stopped many intelligent, liberal-minded people examining the causes and individuals they supported – such as the fakery of Obama and Clinton; such as bogus progressive movements like Syriza in Greece, which betrayed the people of that country and allied with their enemies.

Self-absorption, a kind of “me-ism”, became the new zeitgeist in privileged western societies and signalled the demise of great collective movements against war, social injustice, inequality, racism and sexism.

Today, the long sleep may be over. The young are stirring again. Gradually. The thousands in Britain who supported Jeremy Corbyn as Labour leader are part of this awakening – as are those who rallied to support Senator Bernie Sanders.

In Britain last week, Jeremy Corbyn’s closest ally, his shadow treasurer John McDonnell, committed a Labour government to pay off the debts of piratical banks and, in effect, to continue so-called austerity.

In the US, Bernie Sanders has promised to support Clinton if or when she’s nominated. He, too, has voted for America’s use of violence against countries when he thinks it’s “right”. He says Obama has done “a great job”.

In Australia, there is a kind of mortuary politics, in which tedious parliamentary games are played out in the media while refugees and Indigenous people are persecuted and inequality grows, along with the danger of war. The government of Malcolm Turnbull has just announced a so-called defence budget of $195 billion that is a drive to war. There was no debate. Silence.

What has happened to the great tradition of popular direct action, unfettered to parties? Where is the courage, imagination and commitment required to begin the long journey to a better, just and peaceful world? Where are the dissidents in art, film, the theatre, literature?

Where are those who will shatter the silence? Or do we wait until the first nuclear missile is fired?

JohnPilger.com – the films and journalism of John Pilger
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Pro Hillary DNC Kicks Off- Resembles Scripted Orwellian Circus
http://truthandarttv.com/pro-hillary-dn ... ian-circus
July 26, 2016
Truth and Art TV article
Contributed by Bernie Suarez

The Democratic National Convention (DNC) kicked off Monday July 25th in Philadelphia and anyone who cares about truth, reason, reality or what is right; anyone with the ability to think clear and critically or maybe just honestly and sincere with themselves can see that something is wrong with this year's 2016 DNC gathering. Someone who should be in a federal prison for her countless crimes is trying to sneak into the position of presidency. Anyone objectively paying attention to unfolding events over the past few months knows this is true yet they all gathered for a mass Orwellian ceremony to pretend that their criminal "candidate", Hillary Clinton, who the oligarchs are trying to squeeze into the White House is really not a criminal.

So in order to make the DNC ceremony work with our reality we have to all shut our eyes, imagine we're in a time-capsule with a memory erase button, then we jump on board the capsule and come out the other end with full amnesia for the reality that was in front of us before we took the ride. This, ladies and gentlemen is exactly what we're dealing with as we take a close look at the staged and carefully scripted "Democratic National Convention" designated as the "event" to officially endorse lifetime criminal Hillary Clinton as the nominee for the Democratic party in the upcoming November elections.

Whereas deaf, dumb and blind Hillary supporters would like to call this moment "historic" simply because Hillary is a female, it's historic alright, but not for the reasons her supporters think. We are now looking at historical levels of deliberate deception, evil and willful ignorance which reminds many of us of a future world described in George Orwell's 1984 where the controlling government fully controls reality as we know it with their ministry of truth.

Judging from the speeches, applauds and ceremonies at the DNC, you would never guess that about a week ago about 20,000 emails were revealed to the world about the DNC criminal operation. These tangible undeniable and fully exposed emails are now wide open for the full viewing of anyone in the world with an internet connection. Hillary and the DNC is busted again and she should be done as in finished or goodbye. The only thing we should be seeing is images of DNC insiders and Hillary being arrested for fraud and deceit. Instead the psyop DNC convention is a practice in mass delusions and psychosis. "You lie to me and I'll lie to you. Let's all lie to each other and have fun doing it" seems to be the mode everyone is in.

And we're not even talking about the death trail Hillary is leaving behind in just the last month or so. We're not even talking about the free ticket out of jail granted to her by FBI Director and conspiring criminal James Comey. The fact of the matter is that we are watching a dangerous criminal cartel flaunt their deception and power in our faces and it is up to every person who sees this deception to call it out and share this information with others to make it as tough as possible for this criminal cartel to insert their gang member into the leadership of America.

This is not about siding with or rooting for Donald Trump. The controllers WANT to make this about "Hillary versus Trump" so that all allegations and accusation pinned on Hillary can be brushed off as "political propaganda". Get it? Those supporting Hillary Clinton, including the corrupt DNC, are doing everything they can to deceive everyone. They are deceiving the masses by ignoring and deflecting reality and keeping the focus on cliques, smiles, speeches and entertainment while they sell us on Hillary the candidate who we must make sure becomes the next president of the United States.

It's bad enough that the entire election season is an entire psyop staged side show to keep the sheep distracted and delusional thinking they have of choice, but this recent push to pull the string on Sanders, give Clinton a free pass on all her crimes and now selling Clinton as the next president is an entire new level of deception.

Even as leaked emails now confirm that the DNC themselves were planning to mock and discredit their own Bernie Sanders to ensure that Hillary would get the nomination, and even as hundreds of outraged Sanders supporters, who are now being forced to swallow the red pill, marched outside of the DNC in protest of this criminality, inside the convention the tone was very different. Listen to how the mainstream media downplays the embarrassing and historic email leaks that should have instantly disqualified the criminal presidential nominee:

While Sanders had endorsed Clinton previously, his remarks Monday marked his most vigorous and detailed praise of her qualifications for the presidency. It came at a crucial moment for Clinton's campaign, on the heels of leaked emails suggesting the party had favored the former secretary of state through the primaries despite a vow of neutrality.

Sanders scored the resignation of party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a nemesis in the primaries, but that wasn't enough to quell the anger of supporters. As the convention opened, they still erupted in chants of "Bernie" and booed Clinton the first several times her name was mentioned. Outside the convention hall, several hundred marched down Philadelphia's sweltering streets with signs carrying messages such as "Never Hillary."

By the time Sanders took the stage for the night's closing address, much of the anger had been overshadowed by speeches promoting party unity. Sanders did his part, imploring his supporters to consider a country under Trump's leadership.

The need to side-step reality had to be addressed by the mass media though and more importantly trivialized as a minor issue that "sapped Clinton's campaign of some of its energy" and nothing else!

Clinton's campaign hoped the nighttime line-up would overshadow a tumultuous start to the four-day convention. The hacked DNC emails fed the suspicion of Sanders' supporters and sapped Clinton's campaign of some of its energy following a well-received rollout Saturday of her running mate, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine.

And just like that the entire historic email leak proving that the DNC is a corrupt criminal organization conspiring to help pre-select the next president on behalf of the ruling elite all went away from the consciousness of those who are caught up in the phony DNC side show.

With this major side-stepping of reality taken care of, the ruling elite and their deceptive mainstream media and politicians were then able to carry on with the "show" making the Democratic National Convention about "Hillary versus Trump" as if nothing had ever happened.

Unfortunately, this is the world we now live in. Legal propaganda, dirty political tricks, kill anyone who presents a problem, beef up the police state, blow up other countries that don't cooperate with your banker bosses, use your dirty CIA (ISIS) proxy army to impose your will geopolitically while staging one psyop false flag shooting after another and crediting your (ISIS) proxy army to take guns away, boost your police state while psychologically terrorizing the masses and preparing them for the big society-altering event you have in store. All the while you push the world closer and closer to the brink of world war 3.

Then to put the finishing blow on reality they staged many speeches from entertainers and celebrities all blissfully endorsing Clinton while downplaying the Sanders betrayal under the banner of "party unity".

Comedian-turned-Sen. Al Franken, a Clinton supporter, and actress Sarah Silverman, a Sanders supporter, made a joint appearance to promote party unity.

"I am proud to be part of Bernie's movement," Silverman said as the crowd roared. "And a vital part of that movement is making absolutely sure Hillary Clinton is our next president of the United States."

And this is where we are historically. We're living in bizarre times where everything we're being told is "legally" a lie and there is nothing you can do about it. This entire Democratic National Convention is a mockery of humanity, morality, reason and critical thinking as the participants symbolically drink the kool aid of mass government deception and encourage others to drink along.

At the DNC not one person mentioned that Hillary is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) which should instantly disqualify her from being president. No one seems concerned that the Clinton Foundation is an international criminal money laundering cartel which for years has been selling weapons to terrorist proxy armies, "moderate rebels" and any countries who want to play ball with them. Instead they completely ignore these issues like they're not even there.

America and the world for that matter can no longer suffer to absorb these delusions the masses are presented with every day. We must say, enough already. Let's do what we can to help bring awareness to the need to remove this career criminal from ever even thinking about running for president. Like the controlled and CIA run mainstream media, organizations like the DNC are quietly making sure the elite get what they want and they should be dismantled or purged if we are to ever have anything resembling some type of Democracy (as improbable as this sounds). Without the rule of law applying to everyone equally what we have now is an empire ruled by oligarchs and multinational corporations that operate above the law.

There must be a better way and today in America we have all the tools and freely available information to see through this mass deception with our own eyes and to see that we are being lied to every day. Don't take this sitting down. Get involved in fighting this deceptive real-time side show which now threatens humanity in many ways.
~ John Lennon
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

The KEY word above is, "resembles". Everything else is commentary and opinion based, copy and pasted without fact or validity.
Oh well, if you want to believe, go for it.
I don't understand why this has turned into a Conspiracy Theorist diatribe, however I do understand why there is nobody supporting line of thinking.

But that is just MY opinion.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"Hillary Clinton: "The Nuclear Option Is Not Off the Table"
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/hillary ... quot-27771
GRTV: Backgrounder

Forbidden Knowledge TV | Jul 25, 2016 | Alexandra Bruce

As the Democratic Party melts down in rancorous fulmination on the heels of Julian Assange's release of 20,000 embarrassing emails, the long-suffering Bernie Sanders begs the conventioneers to vote for Neocon warmonger, Hillary Clinton. But is it "progressive" for voters to elect a candidate whose election entails the distinct likelihood of nuclear war?

She, herself has stated more than once that, "The nuclear option is not off the table." These pronouncements should be seen within the context of the psychopathic glee that she expressed about "her" war with Libya, where she reveled joyously at Muammar Gaddafi's graphic murder, by which he was sodomized to death with a knife, as recorded by cellphone cameras and witnessed by billions, worldwide.

Anyone who says "Never Trump" needs to understand that Clinton has completely sold out to Wall Street and to the Military Industrial Complex, in her relentless offensive to become the first Woman President of the US and that she will happily do her masters' bidding, having a strong appetite for bloodshed, herself.

Make no mistake: a vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for World War III. She appears well-prepared to commit mass-genocide in upcoming conflagrations planned by the US' Wehrmacht against Russia and Iran.

Most Americans want something better than what the Republican-Democratic duopoly crams down our throats. We're mad as Hell and, as seen in the Conventions of Cleveland and Philadelphia, we're starting to realize how powerful we are: We don't need to take it anymore - do we?

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Scenes from the Democratic convention - The ones you didn't see
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/cens ... tion-.html

Bread and circuses politics

Now that the smoke has cleared and the mirrors have been put away, here's some video of what really happened
at the Democratic convention.

You probably didn't see any of it.

Let's break this down:

People - millions of them - who were informed about the issues put their blood, sweat and tears into supporting a candidate who claimed to care about them as well.

Instead they had to watch their candidate get robbed in a broad daylight while a lobbyist for Wall Street, Monsanto and Endless War was canonized by a news media and party that doesn't give a damn about anything but their next pay off.

Yeah, I'd say they have a right to be upset.

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The corporations are funding dissent with a view to controlling dissent.

Rockefeller, Ford Foundations Behind World Social Forum (WSF). The Corporate Funding of Social Activism
http://www.globalresearch.ca/rockefelle ... sm/5540552
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, August 10, 2016
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Why the war mongers love Hillary - And why they hate Trump
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... lary-.html

From the maker of "A Very Heavy Agenda"

Neocons...they're still around.

And their business is promoting war wherever the can.

So why do they hate Donald Trump?

By the way, do you know who pays the bills of these full time war promoter "think tanks?"

That's easy: weapon manufacturers.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

They hate us for our freedoms!

Tell Us Why We’re At War, Candidates
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Tell_Us_ ... 8/Y/M.html
Published: August 30, 2016
By Peter Van Buren, The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity

When I was a kid, successive presidents told us we had to fight in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, because if we didn’t fight them over there, we’d have to fight them on the beaches of California. We believed. It was a lie.

I was a teenager during the Cold War, several presidents told us we needed to create massive stockpiles of nuclear weapons, garrison the world, maybe invade Cuba, fight covert wars and use the CIA to overthrow democratically elected governments and replace them with dictators, or the Russians would destroy us. We believed. It was a lie.

When I was in college our president told us that we needed to fight in El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua or the Sandinistas would come to the United States. He told us Managua was closer to Washington DC than LA was. He told us we needed to fight in Lebanon, Grenada, and Libya to protect ourselves. We believed. It was a lie.

When I was a little older our president told us how evil Saddam Hussein was, how his soldiers bayoneted babies in Kuwait. He told us Saddam was a threat to America. He told us we needed to invade Panama to oust a dictator to protect America. We believed. It was a lie.

Another president told us we had to fight terrorists in Somalia, as well as bomb Iraq, to protect ourselves. We believed. It was a lie.

The one after him told us that because a bunch of Saudis from a group loosely tied to Afghanistan attacked us on 9/11, we needed to occupy that country and destroy the Taliban, who had not attacked us, for our own safety. The Taliban are still there 15 years later, and so is the American army. We believed. It was a lie.

After that the same President told us Saddam Hussein threatened every one of our children with weapons of mass destruction, that the smoking gun would be a mushroom cloud, that Saddam was in league with al Qaeda. We believed. It was a lie.

In 2011 the president and his secretary of state, now running for president herself, told us we needed regime change in Libya, to protect us from an evil dictator. We believed. It was a lie.

In August 2014 the same president told us we needed to intervene again in Iraq, on a humanitarian mission to save the Yazidis. No boots on the ground, a simple, limited act only the United States could conduct, and then we’d leave. We believed. It was a lie.

That same president later told us Americans will need to fight and die in Syria. He says this is necessary to protect us, because if we do not defeat Islamic State over there, they will come here, to what we now call without shame or irony The Homeland. We believe. We’ll let history roll around again to tell it is again a lie.

The two main candidates for president both tell us they will expand the war in Syria, maybe Libya. Too many of our fellow citizens still want to believe it is necessary to protect America more. They want to know it is not a lie.

So candidates, please explain why what you plan is different than everything listed above. Tell us why we should believe you — this time.
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”