It's not going to be OK

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: It's not going to be OK

Post by peaceseeker »

peaceseeker wrote:Fmr Federal Reserve Head Just Admitted Ron Paul was Right About the Economy
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Fmr_Fede ... 8/Y/M.html
Posted: 20 Feb 2017 09:00 PM PST

Former chairman of the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, is a villain to some and a brilliant economist to others. Greenspan has often been blamed for the housing bubble of 2008 which burst, causing the greatest economic recession since the 1920’s. In a question and answer interview published in the February issue of the World Gold Council’s Gold Investor, Greenspan opined about the importance of gold as the world’s only real economic standard and admitted Ron Paul had been right all along.

maryjane48 wrote:that is kinda rich comeing from a reserve bank stooge but isnt it the fed that talked the yanks into losing the gold standard in first place ?

Kinda rich, indeed! You can't claim the right to print money out of thin air (The Creature From Jekyll Island) and then continue to have it backed by anything of worth...not good business. The current monetary system only promotes debt...always has, always will. Money cannot exist without debt just as debt cannot exist without money.

The Banking Secret, Which Makes the Fatcats Richer, While Destroying the Real Economy - That Neither Economists nor Laypeople Know...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-bankin ... my/5579707
By Washington's Blog
Global Research, March 15, 2017
Washington's Blog 13 March 2017
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Zionism vs Islam. Which is more dangerous?
http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom ... -vs-islam/

Zionism is a massively important piece of the puzzle when it comes to understanding the forces that shape the world today. It is a fundamental part of the drive towards global governance, a One World Government or a New World Order. Yet, because of the widespread Zionist control of the MSM (Mainstream Media) and Western governments, its pervasive – and I mean pervasive – influence is cunningly cloaked. These days, the Zionist MSM has successfully diverted attention away from its own crimes of theft and genocide against the Palestinians to put the spotlight on Islam, or rather, the migration of Arabian people and certain violent acts of an incredibly small percentage of such people. Yet, watching the MSM news, listening to Trump and even reading a big portion of the Alternative Media, you would think that Islam is the biggest ever threat to Western civilization. The point of this article is to dispel such a myth. As you read this, please bear in mind that I have nothing against Judaism or Jews, I emphasize the distinction between Zionism and Judaism, I don’t belong to any particular religion, and I believe is only fair to treat Islam like Christianity, Judaism or any other religion. From one perspective, all religion (especially as opposed to spirituality) is bogged down in dogma and is a form of mind control. From another perceptive, all religion contains a core of truth which you can use to spiritually evolve. It really depends on how you look at it.

continued...
http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom ... -vs-islam/
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Rehabbing Bush Jr. - "Creepiest mind control I've ever seen in my life"
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/mind ... sh-jr.html

The media embraces a monster

One of the most hated presidents in American history...and justifiably so...

George Bush is being rehabbed by the idiot news media as a popular celebrity.

As one of the commentators said: "It's the creepiest mind control I've ever seen in my life."

The news media shows its true colors as a propaganda distribution system.

But why Bush and why now?
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Top 5 Reasons Why David Rockefeller Will Not Be Missed
https://needtoknow.news/2017/03/top-5-r ... -riddance/
March 22, 2017 Aaron Kessel, We Are Change

David Rockefeller, the last grandson of JD Rockefeller, died on Sunday March 19th at age 101. Mainstream media has hailed him as a philanthropist and visionary, but the programs he set in motion do not support that image. Instead, his life work has produced monopolies, cartels, and private societies to promote population control and global government based on the model of collectivism. -GEG

The Horrific History Of The Rockefellers And Their Curse On Humanity
https://needtoknow.news/2017/03/the-dre ... -humanity/
March 22, 2017 James Corbett, Corbett Report

James Corbett’s mini-documentary, How Big Oil Conquered The World, reviews the history of JD Rockefeller and his family, including David Rockefeller. JD’s credo was that “competition is a sin”, and this documentary shows how the destruction of competition actually was accomplished – not just in the oil industry – but everywhere Rockefeller money was invested. That includes education, health care, banking, and even the food supply. The goal is to monopolize everything, including life itself. -GEG

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Israel’s Crime of Apartheid: UN Agency Head’s Forced Resignation
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-cr ... on/5580608
By Stephen Lendman
Global Research, March 19, 2017

Pro-Western UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres showed he’s no different from his disgraceful predecessors.

He acted on orders from Washington. The Palestinian BDS National Committee denounced him for removing from the UN’s web site a report “Israel does not want you to read,” it said.

“The real news is this time around, Israel, with all its influence in Washington, cannot put the genie back into the bottle.”

continued...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-cr ... on/5580608

The Complete Censored ESCWA Report: “Israel Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-comple ... id/5580670
By Richard Falk and Virginia Tilley
Global Research, March 19, 2017

The decision by the UN Secretary General to remove this report points to the criminalization of the United Nations.

Censorship is applied by the UN body on the explicit instructions of the US government, which alongside Israel is responsible for extensive war crimes against the people of the Middle East. U.S. ambassador Nikki Haley accuses the UN of propagating anti-Israeli propaganda pointing to Prof. Richard Falk as a conspiracy theorist.
(M. Ch. GR Editor)

”The United States is outraged by the [ESCWA] report … That such anti-Israel propaganda would come from a body whose membership nearly universally does not recognize Israel is unsurprising. That it was drafted by Richard Falk, a man who has repeatedly made biased and deeply offensive comments about Israel and espoused ridiculous conspiracy theories, including about the 9/11 terrorist attacks, is equally unsurprising. The United Nations Secretariat was right to distance itself from this report, but it must go further and withdraw the report altogether. The United States stands with our ally Israel and will continue to oppose biased and anti-Israel actions across the UN system and around the world.

The complete censored ESCWA report by Richard Falk and Virginia Tilley entitled Israel Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid has been removed from the UN ECSWA website -- is available in pdf here

continued...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-comple ... id/5580670
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

You’re censored because “someone might get the wrong idea”
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... rong-idea/
by Jon Rappoport
March 27, 2017

Recently, I was a guest on a radio show. At one point, I cited a mainstream journal review I have mentioned many times—the famous 2000 Journal of the American Medical Association revelation by Dr. Barbara Starfield, which concluded that the US medical system kills 225,000 people a year in the US.

The interviewer asked whether mentioning this could dangerously convince people not to go to a doctor, when they should see a doctor.

I hadn’t heard that gem in a long time.

—Maybe you shouldn’t talk about this, because it could give people the wrong idea—

I said people could get the wrong idea from many statements.

Getting the wrong idea is a chronic condition. It pops up all the time.

If you refrained from saying something because people might get the wrong idea, you could decide to say nothing. Ever.

There is no limit to what you could say that someone might interpret in his own peculiar way.

Further, what happened to the idea that you should speak the truth?

I guess that’s out. Too dangerous.

Of course, in my radio interview, the host was just playing the devil’s advocate. He was presenting “the other side.” For “balance.” He knew what he was doing. Actually, I’m glad he made his point. It gave me a chance to talk about people “getting the wrong idea.”

These days, there is a wider problem. We didn’t get to it on the radio show. People complain that something you say triggers them. Boom. Their problem becomes your problem.

You uttered the word “girl.” And that initiated their cascade of reaction. Therefore, you committed a sin.

It’s a form of psychological warfare. You shouldn’t say X because X might trigger somebody. Welcome to the victim culture. Idiot’s delight.

Here’s another angle. Since the education system doesn’t teach anyone how to think logically, you shouldn’t speak or write logically. If you did, you would be confusing and/or offending untold numbers of people. You must cater to them. If you use logic, you’re an elitist.

And how about this? ELIMINATE TEACHING GRAMMAR BECAUSE GRAMMAR IS RACIST. That’s right.

Daily Caller (2/20/17): “An ‘antiracist’ poster in a college writing center insists American grammar is ‘racist’ and an ‘unjust language structure,’ [and the writing center is] promising to prioritize rhetoric over ‘grammatical correctness’.”

“The poster, written by the director, staff, and tutors of the University of Washington, Tacoma’s Writing Center, states ‘racism is the normal condition of things,’ declaring that it permeates rules, systems, expectations, in courses, school and society.”

“’We promise to emphasize the importance of rhetorical situations [?!] over grammatical “correctness” in the production of texts,’ announces the poster. ‘We promise to challenge conventional word choices and writing explanations’.”

Maybe someone can explain why the author of that college proclamation used English grammar to defame English grammar.

Why didn’t the author write, “Use grammar bad because why tradition and nobody should.” Much better.

Stop all grammar. It could give people the wrong idea. It could make them think their own ignorance of the subject reveals “a lack of education.” They could fall into a funk and think something is wrong with them. They could be triggered.

Here’s a proposal for a university study: seek out and find the one person on the planet who has the very lowest understanding of logic and grammar, who can’t read a word, who is triggered by the greatest number of utterances. Find that person, and then recommend everyone on the planet adjust their utterances to please that one person…

So that person won’t get the wrong idea.

Then society will improve.

Then we will reach new heights of share and care.

Then we will be humane.

Then we will bow down to that one person.

She/he will become the standard.

She/he will lead us.

She/he will teach us all, in the fullness of time.

Amen.

When that person dies, we can preserve his/her brain and keep it ticking, as a reference for future generations:

Utter nothing that might give that brain the wrong idea.

Utter nothing that might make that brain think it is inferior or lacking in any way.

Rather, encourage that brain. Pump it full of messages that confirm its god-like status. Award it trophies. Feed it photos and video showing sprawling centers built in its name.

Then we can feel secure. Then we can feel safe.

No one will get the wrong idea.

Jon Rappoport
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Hacking elections: Trump vs. Bill Clinton: not even close
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... ven-close/
by Jon Rappoport
March 30, 2017

On the one hand, we have unverified claims that Russian hackers stole emails from the Democratic National Committee and passed them to WikiLeaks, who released them.

Supposedly, the contents of the emails were so embarrassing, they helped sink Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

We also have unverified claims that thousands of websites and blogs somehow operated under Russian influence, during the campaign, on behalf of Trump and against Hillary.

But imagine what major media would have done to Trump, if the following events occurred:

IMAGINARY EVENT ONE: The Russian government contributed money to Trump’s campaign.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: In a new article, former CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson writes: “If you’ve watched politics a little while, you may remember the scandal broken by The Washington Post in 1996. The Post reported evidence of China directing contributions to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) during the presidential contest between Bill Clinton and Republican Bob Dole—a violation of US law.”

If Trump was embroiled now in what Clinton was embroiled in then, the press would go over-the-top insane now.

IMAGINARY EVENT TWO: A foreign-born Trump fundraiser is actually convicted of illegally raising campaign money.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: Sharyl Attkisson writes: “Taiwan-born Maria Hsia, a fundraiser for Clinton Vice President Al Gore [in 1996], was convicted of illegal campaign fundraising.”

Substitute a Trump campaign worker for Maria Hsia, and the press would go over-the-top insane now.

IMAGINARY EVENT THREE: A Russian-born Trump supporter is convicted of trying to give major money to Trump.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: Attkisson writes: “Eventually, Taiwan-born Charlie Trie was convicted of improperly attempting to give large donations to the Clinton’s legal defense fund.”

IMAGINARY EVENT FOUR: A Russian national is convicted of violating election law after he gives large donations to Trump.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: Attkisson writes: “Taiwan-born Johnny Chung was convicted of violating election law after making large donations to the DNC (which were later returned).”

IMAGINARY EVENT FIVE: A Russian fundraiser for Trump, who actually works at the US Dept. of Commerce, is convicted of campaign finance fraud.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: Attkisson writes: “Chinese-born John Huang—a DNC fundraiser and Commerce Department official in the Clinton administration—was convicted of campaign finance fraud.”

If the press treated Bill Clinton then the way they’re treating Trump now, given the actual crimes committed on behalf of Clinton by Taiwanese and Chinese nationals, reporters and editors and their allies would have called for Clinton to be encased in a tube and shot off in a rocket to Mars, never to return.

But Clinton served out his term in office. There was no widespread scandal. The impeachment proceeding involved him lying about sex with Monica Lewinsky, not criminal campaign activity. In Democratic circles, and even in the press, many people still revere Clinton as a major statesman and philanthropist.

But don’t worry.

The press isn’t biased.

They have no covert agenda.

Of course not.

All is well.

Jon Rappoport
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
~ George Orwell

The truth about Israel - It takes a comedian
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... srael.html

"Good Germans"

Again it takes a comedian to tell the truth.

In this case, an Israeli comedian.

The truth about the savage treatment of Palestinians by Israel - and Israelis.

Like another country (Germans during World War II) Israelis want to think they're the "good guys", but just over the fence, people - including infants, children, elderly people - are being assaulted, starved and exposed to inhuman living conditions.

This comedian is named Assaf Harel.

I hope you can read the subtitles.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Who Was Behind The St. Petersburg Bombing And What Was The Motive?
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/04/who ... st+Post%29
Brandon Turbeville
April 5, 2017

It has now been a day after the attacks in St. Petersburg and the Western world is once again showing their hand as a result of their callous, stern responses. These public responses stand in direct contrast to their grandstanding and expressions of “solidarity” with any Western nation or Israel when a terrorist attack takes place or, more realistically, is allowed or directed to happen by Western governments.

After some initial confusion, it is now understood that anywhere from 10 to 14 people were killed and at least 37 injured after an explosion took place in a train carriage in a metro tunnel in St. Petersburg on Monday. It is being reported that the explosion was set off by an explosive device hidden in a bag or briefcase that had been left on the train before it departed Sennaya Ploshchad station and headed toward the Tekhnologichesky Institut station.

There was apparently a secondary device, disguised as a fire extinguisher, which did not detonate but which was much larger than the first. The driver of the train is now being hailed as a hero because of his decision to force the train into the next station. His decision saved the lives of many because, had the train become stationary in the tunnel, the victims would have been stuck with major delays for rescue personnel.

The Cause And Motive

Russian President Vladimir Putin stated that “The causes of this event have not been determined yet, so it’s too early to talk about [possible causes]. The investigation will show. Certainly, we will consider all possibilities: common, criminal, but first of all of a terrorist nature.”

Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov added that “It is unacceptable to try to seek some connection with the origin of the person, his religious beliefs. Terrorism is a crime against all mankind and against all religions… As for the media quoted by you that the terrorist act is revenge for our policy in Syria, it’s cynical, mean.”

According to CBS News correspondent Elizabeth Palmer, the chief bombing suspect was identified as Akbarzhon Jalilov by Kyrgyzstan security forces. Jalilov was born in Kyrgyzstan in 1995. Russian authorities later confirmed that Jalilov was indeed the prime suspect. The national Russian Investigative Committee also confirmed that they were still searching for Jalilov’s suspected accomplices.

The investigation is currently ongoing in terms of determining Jalilov’s motive and whether or not he was connected to ISIS in any way. While supporters of the terrorist organization did praise the attack, ISIS has yet to take credit for it. However, in its last issue of Dabiq, one ISIS’ media mouthpieces, the organization did threaten to carry out attacks in Russia as payback for Russian attacks on ISIS in Syria.

Western media is mostly suggesting that the attack may be a reprisal by the terrorist organization for Russia’s involvement in Syria. This, of course, is an interesting proposition since the same media constantly suggest that Russia’s presence in Syria is doing no good to defeat ISIS, so why would ISIS target Russia for not defeating it in Syria?

Aside from the faulty logic, however, mainstream press may be on to something. The fact that a terrorist attack would occur in Russia, considering all of the events surrounding and preceding the bombing, may indeed be a message to Russia; just not a message from a shadowy network of bearded freaks, but from the halls of the CIA, Mossad, and MI-6.

After all, it is well known that the Russian presence in Syria is confounding the imperialist agenda of NATO and that Russia, across much of the world, is preventing many of the Western aggressive acts from taking hold.

While it is possible that the attack may have been organic or that it may have been Chechen terrorism (itself also manipulated and largely controlled by the West), it may also be a message to Russia and Vladimir Putin in particular. This attack may be a warning to Putin to back off its support of Assad in Syria and the Donbass separatists as well as its opposition to the Western agenda elsewhere in the world.

The context in which this bombing has taken place cannot be overlooked. Not only facing the crisis in Syria, Donbass, Asia, and growing NATO expansion, Russia has also been dealing with Western destabilization tactics which have been unleashed domestically. Only a matter of weeks ago, the usual suspects were at it again in Russia with waves of protests led by agents backed by the United States and the Western NGO industrial complex. The protests were directed at corruption, a legitimate issue but also one of the favorites of the color revolution apparatus because success at best produces no real results by which new administrations can be judged. 99 of these marches took place at the same time all across Russia in an apparent coordinated attempt to destabilize the Russian government. At the head of the protests was notorious Western-supported Aleksei Navalny, who has actually been on the payroll of the National Endowment For Democracy. The protests accomplished little, however, and only served as justification for Russian authorities to arrest Navalny.

Also on Monday, April 3, Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham, a Western-backed terrorist group operating inside Syria, launched a series of mortars at the Russian embassy in Damascus, which resides in the Mazra’a district. Ultimately, they missed their target but they were able to at least come close.

Then, the attack in St. Petersburg.

It should be noted that, not only was Putin himself in St. Petersburg at the time of the bombing, but the city is also Putin’s hometown. Was this a message to Putin, personally? Was it a warning that not only showed him how close he really is to danger if the international Deep State of the West (and Russia itself) decides to strike? Was it also an attempt to strike at something so close and dear to him as his home city?

The Message

This attack could also be seen as an attack on the will and resolve of the Russian people. In other words, the message is that, “if Russia continues to be involved in Syria, expect more terrorist attacks in Russia.” With a military operation in Syria in full swing that was undertaken with the support of the majority of Russians, an attempt might be to convince Russians to stop supporting the operation and, in effect, break their spirit with the threat of perpetual terror.

U.S., Europe, Media Response

It is worth noting, however, that, despite the fact that Europe and the United States and the entire Google/Facebook community erupts with “solidarity” and empty slogans whenever a European/Israeli city is attacked, there have been no major statements of solidarity with Russia. With the exception of the Trump administration, the statements of support for Russia and the Russian people against terrorism are non-existent.

For instance, the Brandenburg gate in Berlin, who only last week flew the U.K. flag and which has, in the past, flown the French and Israeli flags in solidarity, refused to do so for Russia, claiming that St. Petersburg is not a “sister city.” Neither is Jerusalem or Orlando but that did not preclude the flying of the flag for those cities. Indeed, the entire Western response to the Russian attacks has been incredibly cold.

Conclusion

At the end of the day, it is impossible, with the information that we have at the moment, to definitively prove that the attack in St. Petersburg was orchestrated by Western intelligence. However, if ISIS played a role in the attack, the blame does fall at the feet of the West since it is the United States, NATO, GCC, and Israel that created that organization and it is these same powers that fund and direct it today.

Regardless of who was responsible for the attack, however, it was undoubtedly a very clear message to Russia. Now, we only await the Russian response.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Syria: It's 2013 all over again - Total historical amnesia
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... again.html

Attack comes right after peace overture

It's 2013 all over again...this time with a gullible idiot in the White House.

A week ago Trump's Secretary of State said there's no reason to remove Assad.

Just a few days later Trump is buying the "Assad used chemical weapons" story lock, stock and barrel.

Based on what does he believe this?

Based on what he's heard on TV.

We're running the 2013 news and analysis again because the 2017 story is a carbon copy.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Syrian strike - Fraud piled on fraud
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... trike.html

What's really going on?

You don't push the button on 59 Tomahawk missiles without MONTHS of planning. Trump, the ultimate Useful Idiot for war mongers.

Fraud piled on fraud.

Trump supposedly made his decision based on the pictures he saw?

Really?

All it takes is for this idiot to look at some pictures and that's enough to order a massive military strike.

First reality check: Today's missile strike had to have been planned many MONTHS ago, probably long before Trump was in the White House.

Pushing the button on 59 Tomahawk is not the same as a bar fight.

It takes very detailed planning: Which targets at what coordinates? which specific weapons systems and crews will be used? Programming the weapons - so they don't stray and hit Tel Aviv.

Does anyone really think this was all sorted out in a couple of days?

Second reality check: It makes no earthly sense for Assad to have done this.

First, he's winning. Chemical weapons are the weapons of losers.

Second, Assad's ability to survive depends on the good will (or at least neutrality) of the world powers. He'd have to know that such an operation would destroy his chances for success let along survival.

Third reality check: The evidence is sketchy as hell as Jimmy Dore points out here.

Note: The producer of this video - Jimmy Dore - just had all the ads removed from his YouTube channel. This means an essential source of his revenue is now gone.

We have been under similar attacks for years.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

US Strikes Syria, Russia Set to Respond
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/04/us- ... st+Post%29
James Corbett
April 7, 2017

It has begun. Trump, declaring “national security interests,” has ordered an attack on Syria, striking a Syrian government airfield with a volley of 50 Tomahawk missiles. The news is still breaking and could include a Russian military response. Please help in compiling data on these events by leaving links and info in the comments section below.

~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

peaceseeker wrote:Hacking elections: Trump vs. Bill Clinton: not even close
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... ven-close/
by Jon Rappoport
March 30, 2017

On the one hand, we have unverified claims that Russian hackers stole emails from the Democratic National Committee and passed them to WikiLeaks, who released them.

Supposedly, the contents of the emails were so embarrassing, they helped sink Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

We also have unverified claims that thousands of websites and blogs somehow operated under Russian influence, during the campaign, on behalf of Trump and against Hillary.

But imagine what major media would have done to Trump, if the following events occurred:

IMAGINARY EVENT ONE: The Russian government contributed money to Trump’s campaign.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: In a new article, former CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson writes: “If you’ve watched politics a little while, you may remember the scandal broken by The Washington Post in 1996. The Post reported evidence of China directing contributions to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) during the presidential contest between Bill Clinton and Republican Bob Dole—a violation of US law.”

If Trump was embroiled now in what Clinton was embroiled in then, the press would go over-the-top insane now.

IMAGINARY EVENT TWO: A foreign-born Trump fundraiser is actually convicted of illegally raising campaign money.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: Sharyl Attkisson writes: “Taiwan-born Maria Hsia, a fundraiser for Clinton Vice President Al Gore [in 1996], was convicted of illegal campaign fundraising.”

Substitute a Trump campaign worker for Maria Hsia, and the press would go over-the-top insane now.

IMAGINARY EVENT THREE: A Russian-born Trump supporter is convicted of trying to give major money to Trump.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: Attkisson writes: “Eventually, Taiwan-born Charlie Trie was convicted of improperly attempting to give large donations to the Clinton’s legal defense fund.”

IMAGINARY EVENT FOUR: A Russian national is convicted of violating election law after he gives large donations to Trump.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: Attkisson writes: “Taiwan-born Johnny Chung was convicted of violating election law after making large donations to the DNC (which were later returned).”

IMAGINARY EVENT FIVE: A Russian fundraiser for Trump, who actually works at the US Dept. of Commerce, is convicted of campaign finance fraud.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: Attkisson writes: “Chinese-born John Huang—a DNC fundraiser and Commerce Department official in the Clinton administration—was convicted of campaign finance fraud.”

If the press treated Bill Clinton then the way they’re treating Trump now, given the actual crimes committed on behalf of Clinton by Taiwanese and Chinese nationals, reporters and editors and their allies would have called for Clinton to be encased in a tube and shot off in a rocket to Mars, never to return.

But Clinton served out his term in office. There was no widespread scandal. The impeachment proceeding involved him lying about sex with Monica Lewinsky, not criminal campaign activity. In Democratic circles, and even in the press, many people still revere Clinton as a major statesman and philanthropist.

But don’t worry.

The press isn’t biased.

They have no covert agenda.

Of course not.

All is well.

Jon Rappoport

2 wongs dont make a right lol .
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

When America’s “Progressives” Pay Lip Service to Imperialism. The Anti-War Movement is Dead
Trump's Punitive Airstrikes against Syria. Noam Chomsky Favors "Regime Change"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/when-ameri ... ad/5584150
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, April 09, 2017

“Neoliberals, Neocons, Corporate media and “Progressives” (collectively, the Deep State) praising Trump for the illegal airstrike against Syria, uniformly calling for more war, and vociferously attacking all those opposing war. Many figures who opposed Bush’s war making have become totally “controlled puppets” who say and do what they are ordered to do—regardless of consistency with past views and actions.” Larry Chin, April 8, 2017

continued...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/when-ameri ... ad/5584150
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The fox guarding the henhouse...

Google Putting CNN, Washington Post, NYT in Charge of Fact-Checking News
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Google_P ... 8/Y/M.html
Published: April 11, 2017
Source: ANTI MEDIA

Google announced Friday that it’s adding a special feature to its news service — Fact Check. Searchers will now know who checked the validity of a news story and the conclusion they arrived at.

The Fact Check tag “identifies articles that include information fact checked by news publishers and fact-checking organizations.” Each Fact Check snippet “will display information on the claim, who made the claim, and the fact check on that particular claim.”

The rating system will rank stories from “true” to “false” but will also denote stories it finds “partly true” and “partly false.” Searches will also have the option, via hyperlink in the snippet, to review the fact-checkers’ content on the same subject.

This, of course, begs the question: Who are the fact-checkers?

Anyone can volunteer to be one, says Google, cautioning that “Only publishers that are algorithmically determined to be an authoritative source of information will qualify for inclusion.”

Currently, the growing list of 115 organizations includes the likes of CNN, The Washington Post, NBC, CBS, and The New York Times, to name a few.

So now, not only will the corporate media be able to deem which content is acceptable and which isn’t, it’ll also be able — again, the link will be right there in the snippet — to guide readers toward their own view on the matter.

Fact Check: A rating system for the corporate media and by the media corporations.

Incidentally, there’s already a mechanism in place for calling out bulls**t. It’s called the independent media.
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”