The Obama Deception

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
saladbar

Re: The Obama Deception

Post by saladbar »

Wow! - my faith in Obama has been restored!!! - NOT
kattwoman2

Post by kattwoman2 »

Saladbar, I live in America and I found the video to be interesting...but I have an honest question for you. Let's say you were an American wanting to vote in the election. Yes, you could vote independent or do a write-in ballot IF your area allowed it or if you wanted to waste a vote since the American system of politics is pretty much a 2 party race. So, would you have voted McCain then? I was on his side until his campaign staff messed him up with the whole "Be like Bush!" and "Choose Palin!" thing. I didn't want anymore of that crap, so as an independent voter I decided to vote for the guy I thought would do a better job. It's easy to diss Obama when you don't have to elect him. Freedom of speech allows this kind of movie to be made and I have considered what was said. However, I have to add that we saw him as a way for change in terms of something more positive. Would you RATHER have us elect McCain?

I found the video to be interesting, but I'll also ask what politician isn't corrupt? You posted this video and you have every right to praise it if you want. I'm not saying it's wrong, but I want add that in all honesty politicians are always painted as evil. We picked who we thought was best for the job and went with it. If we had chosen Hillary, someone would have posted about her being an evil Reptilian. If we picked Edwards then people would have said he was an evil womanizer who cheats on his cancer-ridden wife (she was in remission at the time I believe) and fools around with women while being a bad father b/c he doesn't acknowledge his kid with the woman he fooled around with (it wasn't his). Even Mr. Al Gore is allegedly an evil, ugly looking alien that the people in Area 51 called "alien gore" and he supposedly found out some of their secrets and said, "Give me a political career or else I'll reveal myself and your secrets to the world."

Just saying, regardless of the video, there's always something evil being said about politicians in general. The struggle is to pick the lesser of two evils.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Well said Katt!!
We're lost but we're making good time.
eMeM
Übergod

Post by eMeM »

I just watched terrorstorm by Alex Jones. Another eye opener - loved it.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”