David Icke

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

David Icke

Post by peaceseeker »

David Icke website

If you think that current events are 'random' and not coldly-calculated and long-planned, watch this video of David Icke speaking in 1996 - or read his books going back to 1993.

PLEASE DON'T RIOT ... IT'S JUST WHAT 'THEY' WANT
By David Icke

'What you fight, you become.' ~ David Icke
Last edited by peaceseeker on Apr 6th, 2009, 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Re: David Icke

Post by Nebula »

My personal opinion is that David Icke is the ultimate wing nut and a conspiracy theorist of epic proportions. Icke goes far beyond the antics of a typical, government-distrusting theorist and jumps headlong into the realm of psychosis, schizophrenia and narcissism. He is, in short, a total loon.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Barack Obama: The Naked Emperor
by David Icke

'I am writing this in the last days of 2008 as I watch with dismay as vast numbers of people across the world, including many who should know better, have been duped by the mind-game called Operation Obama.

Even people with some understanding of the conspiracy have said things like: 'Well, at least he's not Bush' and 'Well, at least it's great to see such a new spirit of hope'. No, he's not Bush - he's potentially far more dangerous; and what is the use of a spirit of 'hope' if it's based on a lie? In fact, what use is 'hope' at all?

Obama's wife, Michelle, who I wouldn't trust to tell me the date in a calendar factory, said that 'everything begins and ends with hope'. Utter nonsense. Hope is a meaningless emotion because its fruits are always in the future and, by definition, never in the NOW.

Hope is like riding a carousel horse; no matter how fast you go you never get closer to the one in front. The idea, however, is to persuade you to stay on the horse, despite the evitable disappointment, in the 'hope' that things will change. But they don't because the very system is designed to prevent it.' ...

My great friend, the Zulu shaman, or sanusi, Credo Mutwa, has written a poem to express his thoughts on what he sees as the true nature of Barack Obama and the agenda for Africa and the world that he represents.

'An actor walks upon the floodlit stage of life
wearing a mask of an angel beneath a demon's gown.
Pretence smiles upon the crowded hall of life
holding out hope as bright as it is false.
Son of a woman in whose veins flows the blood
of ancient Ireland and dark Africa's plains.
You are Obama, nick-named the standing king
You are Barack, oh, son born to deceive
The suffering hoards of Africa look up to you,
See a black saviour where nought but a Judas strides.
An entrapper of nations, bringer of dismal war
Behind the robes and the nylon wings of hope
Oh, may those who look upon you, see you as you are.
May those who hope in you behold you as you be
A prince deceitful to bring down Africa's shrines
A siren who leads Africa's ships onto rocks of obliteration.
Your rule my lord will not be one of peace
Your reign my king will not be one of smiles
Even as we speak in caves both dark and dank
Enraged fanatics plot your dark demise
They will put around your head a bloodwet martyr's crown.
Oh black Kennedy following the one before
May God forgive thee and thy fiery spouse
As you walk in silence from the stage of life
Barack Obama, blessed son, Oh standing king.'

~ Credo Mutwa
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Re: David Ick

Post by eyepop »

as if asked, 'What do you think of David Icke', Agent writerdave wrote:My personal opinion is that David Icke is the ultimate wing nut and a conspiracy theorist of epic proportions. Icke goes far beyond the antics of a typical, government-distrusting theorist and jumps headlong into the realm of psychosis, schizophrenia and narcissism. He is, in short, a total loon.

Buddha of the Board

eyepop poopdisturbs again

Post by Nebula »

:skippingsheep:
Last edited by Nebula on Aug 1st, 2009, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
eyepop
Lord of the Board

Post by eyepop »

we know.
do what ya gotta do.

Post by eyepop »

establishing the direction of the thread, peaceseeker wrote:If you think that current events are 'random' and not coldly-calculated and long-planned, watch this video..

peaceseeker, your hypothesis ties into the 'Problem - Reaction - Solution' scenario.

the governments of today (and past) always seem to have things in hand, a solution at the ready.

a solution as the result of a quick reaction to a serious problem.

911 comes to mind.
..and WMD's.
al qaeda
economic meltdown

now the talking heads are warning of 'rebellion in the streets'.

so i guess we can expect 'rebellion in the streets'.

but not to worry, they have the solution.

already.
xCandyx
Fledgling

Post by xCandyx »

I find David Icke rather hard to take seriously..
"If you have a right to your opinion than I have a right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - George Carlin
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Hope is a meaningless emotion
True sad state of affairs if anyone believes this and not understanding of the human equation.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It's funny, we had people coming into the bookstore, breathlessly asking for David Icke books. Couldn't keep them on the shelf, when we got them. But I never read one.

Is he really that loony?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Just read the first three paragraphs of the link provided:
I am writing this in the last days of 2008 as I watch with dismay as vast numbers of people across the world, including many who should know better, have been duped by the mind-game called Operation Obama.

Even people with some understanding of the conspiracy have said things like: 'Well, at least he's not Bush' and 'Well, at least it's great to see such a new spirit of hope'. No, he's not Bush - he's potentially far more dangerous; and what is the use of a spirit of 'hope' if it's based on a lie? In fact, what use is 'hope' at all?

Obama's wife, Michelle, who I wouldn't trust to tell me the date in a calendar factory, said that 'everything begins and ends with hope'. Utter nonsense. Hope is a meaningless emotion because its fruits are always in the future and, by definition, never in the NOW.

Ridiculous for sure.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

It doesn't matter who or what becomes president, nor does it matter where they sit on the political spectrum - the David Ickes of the world condemn them as newest threat to The Truth. I find it hard to take someone seriously when they attack someone because of the job tittle they hold.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Just a quick look at his website was enough to turn me off - "circulate as much as possible" spam through and through.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Last edited by Nebula on Aug 1st, 2009, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xCandyx
Fledgling

Post by xCandyx »

keesa wrote:It's funny, we had people coming into the bookstore, breathlessly asking for David Icke books. Couldn't keep them on the shelf, when we got them. But I never read one.

Is he really that loony?

He believes there are "lizard people" living amongst us..
"If you have a right to your opinion than I have a right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - George Carlin

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”