David Icke

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Re: David Icke

Post by Bejvas »

I would like to hear his suggestions about what to do, because if almost all you eat is in a way contaminated, the air is being sprayed, the pharmaceutic drugs are killing, etc, etc, and more than anything, most people don't even acknowledge it... is there any hope for a better world? maybe it would be a good thing that this world just comes to an end, unfortunately I don't believe on the 2012 bs...

"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

There is no evidence the air is being sprayed.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Look to the sky! :)
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

?? Contrails aren't indicative of anything else.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

:dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: I am starting to believe the illuminatti are right, the population of this world should be wiped out, they're on the right track...
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Fancy wrote:?? Contrails aren't indicative of anything else.

I wasn't even talking to you....
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You posted right after my post. It's a forum - anyone can respond.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Bejvas wrote:the population of this world should be wiped out, they're on the right track...

That would be a defeatist attitude.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

Fancy wrote:
Bejvas wrote:the population of this world should be wiped out, they're on the right track...

That would be a defeatist attitude.

My entire statement FYI:
:dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: I am starting to believe the illuminatti are right, the population of this world should be wiped out, they're on the right track...
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Bejvas wrote:David Icke video[/youtube]

People have to start using their own brains.

We have to buy our food local - which will result in us consuming 50% less pesticides,
and better economically for everyone. The World Bank and IMF wants everyone to buy food produced
in other countries 'for cheaper - by slaves.' That's total BS.

David Icke talks about fungicides on fruits and vegetables. What is the long term affect
on people's health of consuming all these new fungicides? No LONG TERM research has ever been done.
But we're seeing the number of obese children double since the 1980s. That's not a good thing to see.

We have to start doing what's best for us, not what the richest .1% tells us to do. I don't buy fast
food anymore because I can't stomach the thought of crap with 22 chemical additives made in a factory
in Oklahoma and shipped all across N America - I can't stand the thought of eating this stuff, which
the richest .1% would never eat themselves. Food should be WHOLE, NATURAL AND PURE as possible.

Basically we should all stop being sheeple.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Thinktank wrote:
We have to start doing what's best for us, not what the richest .1% tells us to do. I don't buy fast
food anymore because I can't stomach the thought of crap with 22 chemical additives made in a factory
in Oklahoma and shipped all across N America - I can't stand the thought of eating this stuff, which
the richest .1% would never eat themselves. Food should be WHOLE, NATURAL AND PURE as possible.

Basically we should all stop being sheeple.

What has the richest 1% got to do with us choosing to not eat healthy? Although, I must admit that Warren Buffett did send me a coupon for a Big Mac yesterday.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

goatboy wrote:What has the richest 1% got to do with us choosing to not eat healthy?

They're corrupt. So in Monsanto's case, they force the people to eat GMOs by corrupting our government,
which allows them to make $billions in profit, even when their crap isn't fully tested as being safe.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

goatboy wrote:What has the richest 1% got to do with us choosing to not eat healthy?

They sell the crap to children. Children don't know anything. And before they know it, their health
is ruined, and the richest 1% love that. that's their goal.

Between the tourist destinations of Belize and Costa Rica is El Salvador, a rural country that’s becoming more American by the minute – in what they eat, at least.

Thanks to junk food, it’s estimated that 85 percent of children in El Salvador’s countryside have tooth decay, leading to jaw infections, tooth loss and even malnutrition, since it hurts kids’ mouths to eat. Ouch!

http://www.truelemon.com/blog/exporting ... ador-.html

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

A lot of the crap these companies produce is not very nutritious.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/bethhoff ... ndsMed.jpg

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”