Illuminati

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
j.melnyk

Illuminati

Post by j.melnyk »

This secret society is controlling us.
*bleep* THE GOVERNMENT!
wake up people.
our education system is nothing but lies and slander, our food is tainted, the air is poisoned due to chem trails.
If you own a computer or phone, chances are they have ALL of your information.

if you don't think im some crackhead, and actually are concerned for your well being, here are some key interests i would reccomend researching.

-illuminati
-new world order

and thats just scraping the surface!
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Re: Illuminati

Post by Nebula »

If we make it through 2012 unscathed, will you admit you were wrong and admit yourself for a psych evaluation?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

writerdave wrote:If we make it through 2012 unscathed, will you admit you were wrong and admit yourself for a psych evaluation?

I second that.
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

j.melnyk wrote:our education system is nothing but lies and slander.....

Translation.... "I failed grade 11 this year and have to repeat"
kattwoman2

Post by kattwoman2 »

As someone who has studied and written a few papers on secret societies, I am not close-minded to such groups. The Free Masons are real, Skull & Bones are real, and I'm even willing to believe that Bohemian Grove is real. Whether or not any of these groups have some sort of New World Order plan going on or if they are just gentlemen's clubs is another debate. However, I am fairly certain that this guy has just been reading too much Dan Brown.

The Illuminati does not seem to currently exist unless they are very deep underground. It is often confused with the Knight's Templar, even though in reality both societies probably would have hated one another. They may have existed in the past, but unlike the Free Masons, Skull and Bones, and the Knight's Templar; the Illuminati has no solid proof to my knowledge. If you do find some solid proof such as interviews and such then I will be more than happy to read and analyze it, but for the most part the books I have read on the subject seems to lead to the conclusion that the Illuminati is pretty much non-existent or it's so secretive that no one is willing to speak up (even though human nature makes it nearly impossible for NO ONE to not speak up about being a member of such a thing). I doubt it's a fraud like the Priory of Zion, but at the same time most of the evidence--unlike with other secret societies--is shaky if not totally fake (I doubt Dick Cheney is in every single secret society in the world and a reptilian all at the same time...the man would never had have time to go hunting then ;) ).

They might exist, but frankly the proof is very weak and in comparison to other secret societies, in which members have spoken about it and acknowledged it, this one doesn't seem to have anyone saying anything, which ironically is weird for a secret society. Even some of the books say that the group is probably just a fear-based idea of all the other secret societies coming together to form some sort of super-power government. Could it happen? Possibly, but I wouldn't bet money on it unless I see actual people coming out about it (and not David Icke, he's about as reliable as G.W. Bush when he said the economy was doing well :127: ).
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

I am the proof itself, I belong to the Illuminati :sunshine:
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

This is what is supposed to be the Illuminati structure, so it is not one sole organization, but a pyramid structure of many. Now, the title of the illustration refers to its relation to cooperating satanic bodies, and that's a different story to be discussed.

If the picture is too big for the forum, you can see it here http://www.newworldordercafe.com/Pages/Occult/Views/IlluminatiPyramid.htm

mtnman1
Guru

Post by mtnman1 »

Just another conspiracy theory. Worth about as much as 1 Amero.

Question: "What is the Illuminati conspiracy?"

Answer: The Illuminati conspiracy is a conspiracy theory which holds that there is a "global elite" society that is either in control of the world, or is seeking to take control of the world. As with most conspiracy theories, beliefs regarding the Illuminati conspiracy vary widely. As a result, it is virtually impossible to give a synopsis of the Illuminati conspiracy. Popularized in recent books and movies, the Illuminati conspiracy has definitely reached "cult fiction" status.
Lack of objection is implied consent.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

Interesting video linking the Illuminati and secret societies to 9 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMD6_cQ5Lis
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

map of where Atlantis existed before the flood, and the parallel matching between both continents - America and Africa, specially looking at Central America and north of South America, matching the coast of North Africa

kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Nothingistruth wrote:Interesting video linking the Illuminati and secret societies to 9 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMD6_cQ5Lis

Thanks for the great video, I never seen that one before.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Now what in blazes does the hypothetical city of Atlantis have to do with the fairytale existense of the Illuminati?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

Bugstomper2 (2 years ago) Show Hide -4 Marked as spam Reply GeeZZ! The Aztecs were in South America, and the Ancient Egyptians were in Africa. There was no connection, yet this video tries to merge everything based on pyrmids! Take your head out of your *bleep* semiconciousarmy!

The Aztecs where in South America????? :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: what a moron!
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

mtnman1 wrote:
Nothingistruth wrote:
Bugstomper2 (2 years ago) Show Hide -4 Marked as spam Reply GeeZZ! The Aztecs were in South America, and the Ancient Egyptians were in Africa. There was no connection, yet this video tries to merge everything based on pyrmids! Take your head out of your *bleep* semiconciousarmy!

The Aztecs where in South America????? :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: what a moron!

This from a guy that is a member of the ilunatti? Perhaps if you were in a subterainian cave and only had 1 birthday candle, then you might seem bright, but up here where there is fresh O2 and sunshine, you don't look all that bright to me.

Please supply your proof on this. Or is this just an attempt to derail the thread once again with no knowledge on the subject.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Doesn't seem Fritz is that stable - I'd be a little wary of following his teachings.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”