Coral Castle

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Born_again
Guru

Re: Coral Castle

Post by Born_again »

peaceseeker wrote:I'm not going to argue with you Born_again...I don't understand why you feel compelled to continue with your 'explanations'...if you believe one man could produce Coral Castle without any outside 'help' then that's fine...so be it.

I don't mind a structured argument or two, peaceseeker, and by my normal standards I think I have loosely remained civil with you. If you would rather that I did not respond to your posts then say so, and I will cease immediately. If my 'explanations' are not sound then do as I would do to you.

Look, I feel bad for calling your Coral Castle "childsplay". We both know that Leedskalnin put a lot of blood, sweat, tears and thought into it over several decades, and that it was most likely completely dedicated to that sweet 16 year old girl that he yearned for all of his life. I'm touched, I really am! That does not make it right that people should desecrate his years of toil and devotion by attaching mystical nonsense to what he already stated was built out of hard labour and the borrowings of Egyptian engineering principles.

Why can't you just admit that there is a 'possibility' that he 'may' have utilised conventional, albeit ancient, systems of physical leverage? Try it, then debunk the hell out of yourself until there is no alternative but "anti-gravity", aliens and Atlantans( the mythical ones, that is).

PS: I don't think that Atlantis is fully a 'myth', but that's for another time and place.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Again Born_again, if you believe one man (never weighing more than 100lbs.) could
move 50,000+ lb objects in effort to produce Coral Castle without any outside 'help' ...so be it.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Coral Castle is awesome! It was actually built twice! A slight man who suffered many ailments ( including a bout of tuberculosis) not only built Coral Castle, but dismantled it and moved /rebuilt it. The man hired to transport the enormous rocks told of stacks of rocks made ready for pickup with no machinery present and no marks in the dirt of any kind. He insisted on readying the rocks at night and that they should be picked up in the morning. An interesting side note on the "Rock Gate". As mentioned in one of the first posts this massive stone was so perfectly balanced that it required merely the hand( if I remember video correctly one finger) of a small child to open it. When the state of Florida required a maintenance repair to the gate and archway sometime in the 80's they could only find one company that was capable. They had a four man crew, a truck mounted crane, and the latest in laser levels. After the repair the force required to open the hate increased to that if an adult hand. All that equipment, technology, and man power couldn't balance the stone as well as one older frail ish man. Yeah nothing to see hear folks

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”