Charlie Sheen's 9/11 rant rocks the US

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
03 fire survivor

Re: Charlie Sheen's 9/11 rant rocks the US

Post by 03 fire survivor »

kompili wrote:]I sure wish we could separate this beautiful country, and the many fine people that live in it from the Idiots who call themselves politicians. Nebula, don't forget that some of you are firmly entrenched in derailing any good discussion about what is really going on in this world.

Like you are derailing a thread about what Charlie Sheen said about 9/11, just to hear yourself type? I didn't know this was about separating and Nebula.

As for his speach, it isn't going to change or accomplish anything. Will it hurt his career? I highly doubt it.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

kompili wrote:Nebula, don't forget that some of you are firmly entrenched in derailing any good discussion about what is really going on in this world.

If that is what you want to believe, then likely nothing I say will change your mind. Have fun.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

You don't really say anything, other that talking in cirlces. :136:

Nebula wrote:
kompili wrote:Nebula, don't forget that some of you are firmly entrenched in derailing any good discussion about what is really going on in this world.

If that is what you want to believe, then likely nothing I say will change your mind. Have fun.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

averagejoe wrote:You don't really say anything, other that talking in circles. :136:

Nebula wrote:

Nebula would make a great politician or a good schemer.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

kompili wrote:
averagejoe wrote:You don't really say anything, other that talking in circles. :136:

Nebula wrote:

Nebula would make a great politician or a good schemer.

And you would make a good.... uhh.... umm....ahh....

Is there anything you would be good at actually? Ideas?
steelrules
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by steelrules »

What we need are Statesmen, not career politicans who have completely lost touch with the reality on the ground and have been corrupted by Industry, Power & Money.
A Statesman cares for the people and acts in a just and benificial way towards the people he serves.
A politican mimics a Statesmen but only till he is elected then it's business as usuall,Corruption.
kompili wrote:
steelrules wrote:Loving your country and swallowing government lies are two completely different things.
Nebula wrote:
steelrules wrote:So why is it so difficult to have a discussion on this forum with out being attacked by the nay sayers side. we are all patriots here aren't we?

I'll the leave the question of who is a patriot or not to another time. As for why it is difficult to have a discussion, I believe it is because, in all honesty, both sides are firmly entrenched in their beliefs.
I sure wish we could separate this beautiful country, and the many fine people that live in it from the Idiots who call themselves politicians. Nebula, don't forget that some of you are firmly entrenched in derailing any good discussion about what is really going on in this world.
"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves"
Edward R Murrow
Now a proud member of the NRA & Canadian Sport Shooting Association.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

"New post by steelrules on Today, 12:25 pm
What we need are Statesmen, not career politicians who have completely lost touch with the reality on the ground and have been corrupted by Industry, Power & Money.
A Statesman cares for the people and acts in a just and beneficial way towards the people he serves.
A politician mimics a Statesmen but only till he is elected then it's business as usual, Corruption"

I have to agree with this statement, but really I don't think we could find a statesmen in this day and age. Power and Money has everyone interested in a job like this in their pocket.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Guess one has to think hard and check the source for the actual difference between statesman and politician.

Harry S. Truman -- "A politician is a man who understands government. A statesman is a politician who's been dead for 15 years."
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

I guess all the good politicians are dead. :dyinglaughing: Now we have to wait for the rest of the leaders to die before we can call them good politicians and statesman.
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Post by westsidebud »

anyone that thinks the american goverment would not kill its own ppl for its own agenda should research operation northwoods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
GO CANUCKS GO
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Certain people in the United States government will do anything it takes to rule the world.
steelrules
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by steelrules »

This one's for writer dave since he quotes Carl Sagan.
"One of the saddest lessons of history is this:
If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle.
We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us.
It is simply too painful to aknowledge- even to ourselves- that we've been so credulous"

...Carl Sagan.
"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves"
Edward R Murrow
Now a proud member of the NRA & Canadian Sport Shooting Association.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

steelrules wrote:This one's for writer dave since he quotes Carl Sagan.
"One of the saddest lessons of history is this:
If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle.
We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us.
It is simply too painful to aknowledge- even to ourselves- that we've been so credulous"

...Carl Sagan.

Great words for the truthers out there to input into their bamboozled brains. Or.. go buy another shirt or mug for the cause... whatever works best for you.
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

AlanH wrote:

Crazy ranting street guy? Crazy mumbling janitor? Writer for rense.com?
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Mr Danksworth wrote:
AlanH wrote:

Crazy ranting street guy? Crazy mumbling janitor? Writer for rense.com?

:2305:

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”