WTC Building #7

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: WTC Building #7

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

I was reading this story and like to know fancy on how they knew the building was going to collapse? Since no steel highrise building had ever collapsed before in history?

From the article:

Fire Chief Frank Fellini says, “We were concerned that the fires on several floors and the missing steel would result in the building collapsing.” [City of New York, 12/3/2001] And Fire Captain Ray Goldbach says, “[W]e made a decision to take all of our units out of 7 World Trade Center because there was a potential for collapse.” [City of New York, 10/24/2001] However, some firefighters seem surprised at this decision. When Fire Commissioner Thomas Von Essen is making his way through hundreds of firefighters who are being held away from the WTC site, he hears complaints like, “It could take days for that building to come down,” and, “Why don’t they let us in there?” [Essen, 2002, pp. 45] When Deputy Fire Chief Nick Visconti is instructing firefighters to evacuate the area, one comment he receives is, “[O]h, that building is never coming down, that didn’t get hit by a plane, why isn’t somebody in there putting the fire out?”
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You are always a beat late - read back.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fancy wrote:You are always a beat late - read back.

No answers........trolling as usual.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You demand answers when they are right in front of you. Try not trolling and read up so you don't miss information like the September 11th thread.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fancy wrote:You demand answers when they are right in front of you. Try not trolling and read up so you don't miss information like the September 11th thread.

What answer am I looking for fancy? You jump all over the place. You make no sense?

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I have no idea what answer you are looking for. There is no point spoon feeding you if you won't read it.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

"Just so Fox is clear about the people whom they've given soapboxes, Geraldo and the Judge are apparently unconvinced by physics, common sense, and the simple human decency of their elected officials," wrote Newsbuster's Lachlan Markay.
Meanwhile, Media Matters Eric Hananoki wrote: "Napolitano's belief in 9-11 conspiracy theories may make things awkward with his Fox News colleagues – especially Glenn Beck - who have denounced 9-11 conspiracy theories and those associating themselves with anyone making them."
A federal report in 2008 determined fires at the World Trade Center site ultimately spread to 7 World Trade Center and weakened critical floor beams and structural columns of the nearly-50 story building, leading to its collapse. The building– which housed offices of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Secret Service and the Giuliani administration's emergency response center - was completely evacuated at the time of its collapse

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... r-analyst/
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

At least Geraldo Rivera has an open mind on the subject, but he is very careful in what he says. Doesn't want to find himself dead tomorrow because of suicide.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:At least Geraldo Rivera has an open mind on the subject, but he is very careful in what he says. Doesn't want to find himself dead tomorrow because of suicide.
That's a little melodramatic and it doesn't sound ilke you have listened to him before.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

9/11 Truth: The Mysterious Collapse of WTC Seven
Why NIST’s Final 9/11 Report is Unscientific and False

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-myster ... even/15201
By David Ray Griffin
Global Research, February 18, 2013
Originally published in September 2009
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

There sure are a lot of suckers out there. Fools who paid a lot of money to go to reputable schools for years, when all it takes to become a structural engineer is to watch YouTube videos.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”