WTC Building #7

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
SpaceAddict
Lord of the Board

Re: WTC Building #7

Post by SpaceAddict »

THERE IS NFW that you can dispose of all the evidence and all the witnesses. DREAM ON ! You can make up endless *bleep* granted.

Anyway I'm done with this thread. I don't care about this topic anymore. I had questions and I answered them by myself by looking at what is available. I'm not here to convince you one way or the other. I don't really give a *bleep*.

50 years from now you will all still be bringing up the same crap but nothing new.

50 percent of the people in the USA still think Elvis is alive and like 90% think there is a god.

Really ? Where is the evidence? There isn't any. It's not my job to try to convince you.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

You have really not answered anything by yourself, you have only repeated the original story over and over again like a trained parrot.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
SpaceAddict
Lord of the Board

Post by SpaceAddict »

I never looked at the original story. I took all the crap you guys dug up and looked into that instead. Took your endless pile of crap and went threw it all. What you claim happened didn't happen as you claim. Your explanation of the events is wrong.

What you said happened did happen but your stretch of imagination is wrong. It's not supported by the facts. Like you definitely found some oddities but nothing that can't be figured out.

They got lucky. $10 bucks of plastic knives and a incompetent government. That's all it took. All we have now is the pile of crap and evidence after the fact. Not one single shred of anything before 9/11.

Like has anyone made any headway over the last few years? No? Why? I'm sure there is a lot of people that would like you all to succeed. Cause it never happened that's why. You can't seem to get over that hump. You still have got nothing. Not one witness before 9/11 or one single document.

If it did happen the way you claim there would be ways to PROVE IT. That is what is missing so far. Zero proof but endless conjecture.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

When dealing with very powerful people, who have a lot of the top people in their back pocket, it is not an easy job to expose them. You are wrong when you say there has been no headway. Thanks to Peaceseeker, myself and a few others there has been new things brought to this thread, and especially the 9/1 thread that is reaching 500 pages. You, by saying there has been nothing brought forward just washes out your statement that you have read everything and there is nothing new. Maybe you can fool yourself and others with the same thought pattern you are on, but believe me, there are many, many people who know the truth of the matter that lies beneath what is on the surface, and the truth will come out, will it matter. That is another question.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

are many, many people who know the truth of the matter
- just not here on this forum. I would trust the professionals than anyone's blog that wasn't there.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Here is a video, listen closely to the 3 professionals who were there. Now, call them liars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2A8VMg_ ... re=related
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I believe that was the video where someone said "as if" - it's been posted before.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

One out of three might have used as if. The other two agreed that it was explosives going off in the building one floor after the next.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

People describe power poles, houses, trees etc. as "exploding" when they catch on fire yet no explosives were used.
kompili wrote:One out of three might have used as if. The other two agreed that it was explosives going off in the building one floor after the next.
No, that's not what they were saying at all. They were agreeing with the fireman who was describing an event "as if". There is no concrete evidence on that video.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Here is all the proof for anyone who is thinking with an open mind, and not fooled by the ones involved in the act.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Sheesh - that is so old and posted on the 9/11 thread.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Good evidence never grows old when it tells what really happened at a crime scene. I think I heard that on CIA.

kompili wrote:Here is all the proof for anyone who is thinking with an open mind, and not fooled by the ones involved in the act.

Last edited by kompili on Oct 8th, 2010, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

That's not evidence except to show the building fell down.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

There is lots of evidence in the video. The longer version shows that the penthouse or top where all the elevator shafts collapse first. And in this version you can see the columns being blow'in out second's before the collapse. Fancy you have been prov'in wrong so many times! :skyisfalling:

kompili wrote:Here is all the proof for anyone who is thinking with an open mind, and not fooled by the ones involved in the act.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”