WTC Building #7

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: WTC Building #7

Post by averagejoe »

GenisisGT wrote:then hope no one looks at their supposed evidence.

Notice how GeneisGT works. He takes one comment and discredits it and then says.....not to look at any other evidence.

Wow simply wow! He's even saying he is hoping you won't look at any other of hundreds of contradicting statements from 9/11.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

It wasn't me who picked that one comment, to make a statement and justify a point, it was Peaceseeker, who picked that one comment to make his point that Jennings received a call from an unnamed individual, so you should direct your comment to Peaceseeker for picking one comment and then quoting it wrong.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

GenesisGT wrote:It wasn't me who picked that one comment, to make a statement and justify a point, it was Peaceseeker, who picked that one comment to make his point that Jennings received a call from an unnamed individual, so you should direct your comment to Peaceseeker for picking one comment and then quoting it wrong.

It's the not the comment but your answer of telling people not to look at anymore evidence. I can't believe you would post such a comment? It's like you want to silence people.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

averagejoe wrote:
It's the not the comment but your answer of telling people not to look at anymore evidence. I can't believe you would post such a comment? It's like you want to silence people.

And here is another example, show me where I was telling people not to look at anymore evidence.

When what I said was
Do you people even listen to the video posting you make before commenting on them.

So I could add to it, do you people even read posting before commenting on them.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

GenesisGT said this:

people twist what is said to make a point that matches their theory, and then hope no one looks at their supposed evidence.

big difference
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

averagejoe wrote:

If they silence people like the government does, then it goes away, and it makes them right.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

No evidence anyone was silenced and the evidence is overwhelming regarding the damage down to the surrounding buildings.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

White House Attempts to Silence 9/11 Witness

by: |

Lawyers Try to Gag FBI Worker over 9/11
By Andrew Buncombe
Independent UK

The Bush administration will today seek to prevent a former FBI translator from providing evidence about 11 September intelligence failures to a group of relatives and survivors who have accused international banks and officials of aiding al-Qa'ida.

Sibel Edmonds was subpoenaed by a law firm representing more than 500 family members and survivors of the attacks to testify that she had seen information proving there was considerable evidence before September 2001 that al-Qa'ida was planning to strike the US with aircraft. The lawyers made their demand after reading comments Mrs Edmonds had made to The Independent.

But the US Justice Department is seeking to stop her from testifying, citing the rarely used "state secrets privilege". Today in a federal court in Washington, senior government lawyers will try to gag Mrs Edmonds, claiming that disclosure of her evidence "would cause serious damage to the national security and foreign policy interests of the United States".

http://archive.truthout.org/article/whi ... 11-witness
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

What the real 9/11 witnesses saw and heard - Censored and silenced

http://globalskywatch.com/chemtrails/ub ... umber=5475
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

FBI 'Harassing And
Intimidating' 911 Witnesses

At least one eyewitness, who knew Mohamed Atta because he lived next door for a time, received regular visits for over six months after the attack from FBI agents eager to ensure she continued to remain silent. Several said they felt unfairly singled out because what they saw and heard is at considerable variance with the official story of the terrorist cadre's time in Florida. An American girl named Amanda Keller, for example, briefly lived with Mohamed Atta in Venice, according to both local news reports and numerous eyewitnesses.

http://rense.com/general45/witnesses.htm
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You are posting information that seems to have nothing to do with WTC7 so is irrelevant to this thread. There is already another more suitable thread.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Do you need anymore people that were Censored and silenced over 9/11, or is this enough
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Fancy wrote:
Why were explosions happening in WTC7 prior to either building collapsing?
I would think when they heard the noise it would have something to do with the actual planes hitting. Look at the earthquake recently and how far reaching it was felt. The planes hitting the towers at the speed they did would have caused significant noise.

No, Fancy...quit ignoring what Barry Jennings says during the interview. He specifically says that he experienced/heard explosions after the first plane hit and before either tower collapsed. For cryin' out loud, he even talks about an explosion that caused the floor beneath him to collapse, leaving him hanging on to steel railings and having to pull himself up. There were many explosions going on...he and Michael Hess prayed for their lives...they thought they were goners.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

GenesisGT wrote:
peaceseeker wrote:
Why did Barry Jennings receive a phone call from an unnamed individual telling him to get out of the building?

Do you people even listen to the video posting you make before commenting on them.

Barry Jennings quite clearly said the following

I called several individuals one individual told me to leave and leave right away.

No unnamed individual phoned him and told him to get out the building. This is how these crazy theories get started, people twist what is said to make a point that matches their theory, and then hope no one looks at their supposed evidence.

Gimme a break, GT. How about this...why was he being told to leave WTC7 right away? Answer me that. And keep in mind this all happened before it became official that 'America is Under Attack!'...and he and Michael Hess continued experiencing/hearing explosions the entire time they were trapped in the building.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

peaceseeker wrote:
Gimme a break, GT. How about this...why was he being told to leave WTC7 right away? Answer me that. And keep in mind this all happened before it became official that 'America is Under Attack!'...and he and Michael Hess continued experiencing/hearing explosions the entire time they were trapped in the building.

He was probably being told to evacuate because, the building had already been evacuated, along with all the other buildings surrounding the WTC towers.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”