WTC Building #7

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
ValB58
Banned

Re: WTC Building #7

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:^^^^^^ if you don't understand the word irony , I don't know how else to explain it to you. And by "started" I meant you were the one ( we can go back over the pages together if you like) that first used an "ad hominem" attack ( an attack on the messenger when can't think up an attack on the message) to "nit pik" a poster for their grammar while making several ( not one ) grammatical mistakes. Regardless ( you probably best know it as "irregardless ") I have no more time to waste explaining "irony" and "numerical order " to you. Carry on, the floor is yours

Edit to add: if your desire to "help educate" other posters is genuine , I find it best to lead by example ( you know so someone can't "nit pik" the hypocritical nature of the post nor the obvious irony )

( you know so someone ????
Where does that form of the ENGLISH language come from?

Irregardless
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Look up irregardless in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Irregardless is a word commonly used in place of regardless or irrespective, which has caused controversy since the early twentieth century, though the word appeared in print as early as 1795.[1] Most dictionaries list it as "nonstandard" or "incorrect" usage, and recommend that "regardless" should be used instead.[2][3][4]

ad hominem
ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather ...

My comments are directed at the language, NOT the person. IF that person's inability to use the English language and IQ are comparable, then they shouldn't the use of the internet and embarrass themselves publicly.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

ValB58 wrote:
My comments are directed at the language, NOT the person. IF that person's inability to use the English language and IQ are comparable, then they shouldn't the use of the internet and embarrass themselves publicly.

Haha. Your comments also included At least the same ( if not more) mistakes than the post your were quoting .
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

ValB58 wrote:

sanfish wrote:Haha. Your comments also included At least the same ( if not more) mistakes than the post your were quoting .

PROVE IT.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^^^ *bleep* @prove it. It's in your own post. I'm sorry, "you win". I just can't bring myself to have what is supposed to be an adult conversation with a guy that has a comic book character for an avatar. Haha
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:^^^^^^^ *bleep* @prove it. It's in your own post. I'm sorry, "you win". I just can't bring myself to have what is supposed to be an adult conversation with a guy that has a comic book character for an avatar. Haha

You are judging me by my avatar......WOW! I am truly impressed with your investigative abilities.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Ha you impress easy. Make no mistake, I judged you long before I noticed your picture. It was based on your character not your "character". Lol
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:Ha you impress easy. Make no mistake, I judged you long before I noticed your picture. It was based on your character not your "character". Lol

OH? GEEE....you hurt my feeling.....I had only one left and you hurt it...... Twit.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

...my face hurts
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

my nipples are erect
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

lakevixen wrote:my nipples are erect

Go on....
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

My hovercraft is full of eels.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

LordEd wrote:My hovercraft is full of eels.

Well played sir. Well played. Use those words on any thread you want to "lock" lol
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

lakevixen wrote:my nipples are erect

Goes to prove, how/where and who gets the, "Lowest in Class" award. ADD that to the "Least likely to succeed" and the "Most likely to create 12 ft#'s of vacuum to attract a mate, and the capacity of the fireplace mantle to display these trophies, would extrapolate to.......... _____________________?

You do the math.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Goes to prove, how/where and who gets the, "Lowest in Class" award. ADD that to the "Least likely to succeed" and the "Most likely to create 12 ft#'s of vacuum to attract a mate, and the capacity of the fireplace mantle to display these trophies, would extrapolate to.......... _____________________?

You do the math.

and the clown award for threatening people on a public forum goes to ................................

you do the math
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

You do the math.

and the clown award for threatening people on a public forum goes to ................................

lakevixen wrote:you do the math

Where's the "threat"?

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”