WTC Building #7

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: WTC Building #7

Post by maryjane48 »

omg - you're too funny - the Verizon building wasn't "debunked" and cost a hell of a lot to fix it....
yea

im sure when its cheaper to build a new building? your the one thats funny hahahaha
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Restoration of the building after the attacks took three years, at a cost of $1.4 billion.

Wikipedia

The owner, Verizon Communications, New York City, says it expects the total cost to hit $1.4 billion. It hopes to move administrative staff back in by late 2003. "It's the telecommunications equipment that makes it so expensive," says Verizon spokesman John Bonomo
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

lakevixen wrote:im sure when its cheaper to build a new building? your the one thats funny hahahaha

Does your computer not have a "shift key?". How about the other grammer inclusive keys? Even the Commodore 64 had all those keys. I suggest you learn how they work and when to use them.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

ValB58 wrote:Does your computer not have a "shift key?". How about the other grammer inclusive keys? Even the Commodore 64 had all those keys. I suggest you learn how they work and when to use them.

Do you have anything constructive to add to this debate? Do you not have a "grammAR", spell check, or a "shift key"? Even the Commodore 64 had all OF those keys. I suggest you learn how they work and when to use them. Jeez..some people these days!
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

ValB58 wrote:Does your computer not have a "shift key?". How about the other grammer inclusive keys? Even the Commodore 64 had all those keys. I suggest you learn how they work and when to use them.

Static wrote:Do you have anything constructive to add to this debate? Do you not have a "grammAR", spell check, or a "shift key"? Even the Commodore 64 had all OF those keys. I suggest you learn how they work and when to use them. Jeez..some people these days!

Your point is?
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Could be wrong, but I think his point is/was you called someone out on their grammar and spelled it wrong ( you spelled it grammer). The poster could be saying "those who live in glass houses..." It he could be insinuating you're the proud owner of a commodore 63.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:Could be wrong, but I think his point is/was you called someone out on their grammar and spelled it wrong ( you spelled it grammer). The poster could be saying "those who live in glass houses..." It he could be insinuating you're the proud owner of a commodore 63.

ONE wrong letter and that's what you need to call me out? That's it? Just ONE mistyped letter? Goes to prove what little minds you guys have. The "A" and the "E" are very close together on the QWERTY keyboard and you want to take this as a reason?
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^^ actually I didn't call you out on anything . Edit to add:another poster did. Reading comprehension?. I think the point was more about the irony ( there's that word again) of you calling someone out on just not using caps while making several ( not just one letter/mistake) grammatical mistakes . Believe me, I'd never bother "calling out" someone based on grammar ( unless they were attacking someone for aame thing) as that would devalue the far better reasons I'd have....... Absurd blanket statements, logical fallacies, anger issues , lack of reading comprehension to name just a few
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:^^^^^^ actually I didn't call you out on anything . Edit to add:another poster did. Reading comprehension?. I think the point was more about the irony ( there's that word again) of you calling someone out on just not using caps while making several ( not just one letter/mistake) grammatical mistakes . Believe me, I'd never bother "calling out" someone based on grammar ( unless they were attacking someone for aame thing) as that would devalue the far better reasons I'd have....... Absurd blanket statements, logical fallacies, anger issues , lack of reading comprehension to name just a few

I made ONE typo, the others were "made up" by someone else. Let's also look at YOUR post. aame
Shall we continue to "nit pick"?
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^ lol. I was never nitpicking spelling and grammer . Learn to read for crying out loud. I was merely answering a question you posed since you seemed unable to understand the irony ( I'll again point out YOU'RE the one who started this). You have much anger in you. No spell checking that I guess
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

sanfish wrote:^^^^^ lol. I was never nitpicking spelling and grammer . Learn to read for crying out loud. I was merely answering a question you posed since you seemed unable to understand the irony ( I'll again point out YOU'RE the one who started this). You have much anger in you. No spell checking that I guess

Do you wish to continue? From the post, (noted above) you also are having problems with typing while angry.

I did NOT start this, the person/poster that continually bastardises the English language, started this. YOU "Johnny-come-lately", has taken it upon yourself to defend/protect/deflect from their poor use of OUR language and to become the target of my disdain.
Your choice to catch arrows. Doesn't help educate the ones that really need it though.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^^ if you don't understand the word irony , I don't know how else to explain it to you. And by "started" I meant you were the one ( we can go back over the pages together if you like) that first used an "ad hominem" attack ( an attack on the messenger when can't think up an attack on the message) to "nit pik" a poster for their grammar while making several ( not one ) grammatical mistakes. Regardless ( you probably best know it as "irregardless ") I have no more time to waste explaining "irony" and "numerical order " to you. Carry on, the floor is yours

Edit to add: if your desire to "help educate" other posters is genuine , I find it best to lead by example ( you know so someone can't "nit pik" the hypocritical nature of the post nor the obvious irony )
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

Static
Guru

Post by Static »

OMGROTFLMAO... That was the funniest thing I have read in weeks. That was top-shelf. This totally would have turned into a pillow fight.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Hahahaa.......still laughing. That was awesome. Definitely worthy of the Castanet Hall of Fame

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”