Afghanistan's Untold Story

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Afghanistan's Untold Story

Post by peaceseeker »

Some truth about Afghanistan - A multi-decade US project

The below quote taken from the above link

'Now that's we've wrecked the economy on Iraq, now - thanks to Obama - we're going to finish the job in Afghanistan.

This interview (via the above link) barely scratches the surface of what's in this book, but it's the only thing I could find. The US news media has a black out on this info so I had to get this from Canada.

Some reality checks:

1. Since 9/11, Afghanistan produces 90% of the world's heroin - not just opium - heroin. The people who run it are US puppets.

2 .The Taliban is a US created force, manufactured in Pakistan by the ISI with the support of the CIA.

This is the rathole Obama is going to throw tens of thousands of US troops and hundreds of billions of dollars into.'

Invisible History Afghanistan's Untold Story - The Real Story Behind the Propaganda

* How an invasion of Afghanistan by the American-backed Shah of Iran was being prepared years before the Soviets invaded.

* How Afghanistan was used as a calculated pretext for the Reagan administration's unprecedented arms buildup.

* How Afghanistan became a covert launch-pad for the greatest heroin smuggling racket in history as the CIA looked away.

* How Afghanistan is being used as a vehicle for Saudi Arabian colonization and control of Central Asia - blessed by the United States.

Comments

Invisible History is filled with ground breaking analysis not only for those interested in the politics of the Cold War and Afghanistan but also the larger historical context necessary to grasp the immensity of this tragedy. It will stand as a 21st century guide not only to what was lost in the destruction of Afghanistan but what can still be done to reconstruct a future where all Afghans, women and men can live in the peace and plenty they deserve. I commend Paul and Liz for their dedication, courage and professionalism in treading in areas where no soul has dared venture before and in unraveling the complex dynamics of the Cold War by combining it with the story of Afghanistan.”

-Sima Wali-Afghan human rights expert, delegate to the Afghan peace talks, Bonn, Germany, President of Refugee Women in Development
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Afghanistan's Untold Story

Post by kompili »

Afghanistan, Drugs & Bank Bailouts

EVER WONDER WHERE SOME OF THE BANK BAILOUT MONEY CAME FROM? According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, it came from the Afghan opium trade. Foreign Policy in Focus has a fascinating article analyzing the recent UNODC study on the drug trade, entitled "Addiction, Crime, and Insurgency: The Transnational Threat of Afghan Opium."
While the original study headlines the role of the Taliban in the Afghan opium trade, the FPF article notes that buried deep in the study is the admission that the Taliban receives less than 15% of its funding from drugs and that it likely only benefits from 4% of the Afghan drug trade. Poppy farmers, for instance, take about 21% of the drug trade's earnings. And the rest?

http://www.uruknet.de/?p=61096
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

wow, speechless, what else? :ohmygod:
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Post by westsidebud »

the cia brought crack cocaine to california so im not surprised at all
GO CANUCKS GO