Splitting the Sky

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Splitting the Sky

Post by peaceseeker »

Splitting the Sky - 9/11: Follow The Money - 1:25:21

'Life-long activist, Splitting the Sky appeared at St. Ann's Academy on November 29, 2008. In this impassioned and authoritative speech he meticulously follows the bloody and labyrinthine trail of corruption and money, which leads him to conclude that a cast of top-level financiers and international secret service agencies were behind the events of 9/11.'

Splitting the Sky Versus George W. Bush- Trial Begins March 8th
by Carol Brouillet
Sunday Mar 7th, 2010

Splitting the Sky, indigenous activist, seized by security forces in Canada last year when he attempted to make a citizen's arrest of George W. Bush will have his day in court on Monday, March 8th. According to Professor Anthony J. Hall, this case will demonstrate whether Canada is ruled by law or fear and highlight the need for new principles, the Calgary Principles to amend the victor's justice of the Nuremberg Principles, in light of the new impunities for high level crimes against humanity and the Earth in this era, and the need to protect and honor civil resistance to those high crimes.

'Dacajaweiah, John Boncore, or Splitting the Sky, is not a man of few words. If you read his hefty 653-page autobiography, it is very clear that he has lived an extraordinary life and has survived more than his share of violence, to find deep within himself a well of energy and spirit enabling him to not only endure hardships, but to serve his people and the land in the timeless struggle against oppression and tyranny. From the Attica Rebellion to Gustafen Lake to Calgary in 2009, when he attempted a citizen’s arrest of George W. Bush, “Dac” has consciously taken a leadership role to politically challenge the powerful forces that dominate the North American continent. Brutally arrested for his action, he earned his “day in court” to voice not only his defense, but “to highlight the hypocrisy and criminality of the Canadian government for allowing Bush into Canada, and to firmly establish the legal defense of ‘civil resistance’, the duty of citizens to act when our governments and their agents are derelict in their duty. This will be very useful in the future to rein these criminals in.”

Prior to Bush’s visit, the Canadian group Lawyers Against the War asked Canadian officials to bar entry or try Bush for his suspected crimes since Canadian Law prohibits “people suspected of any involvement in torture or other war crimes and crimes against humanity from entering Canada for any period and for any purpose. The most recent report of the War Crimes Program affirms the necessity of barring war crimes suspects from Canada: ‘The most effective way to deny safe haven to people involved or complicit in war crimes or crimes against humanity is to prevent them from coming to Canada.’”

Lawyers Against the War and protestors implored the government to do their duty and arrest Bush. “Dac” was carrying papers detailing the evidence against George W. Bush, which he had planned to serve him with on behalf of the victims and the people of the world, and he raised his hands to show that he was “non-violent.” Dac was then thrown down, stomped on, kicked, handcuffed and led off to be brutalized in a Calgary jail.' ...
Last edited by peaceseeker on May 14th, 2013, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Splitting the Sky

Post by kompili »

John Boncore, or Splitting the Sky should be a national hero here in Canada. This is one guy that is not afraid to stand up against the elite. I seen a few news reports on him and they made him look as though he was crazy and doing something wrong trying to arrest Bush. If you don't know what is really going on with John Boncore the media plays him as some type of criminal.
Last edited by kompili on Mar 12th, 2010, 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

'Bush League Justice'...there's nothin' like it...

Court Case "SHUT DOWN" Against Splitting The Sky vs. GW Bush

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Posted by Kevin Barrett

Splitting-the-Sky case shut down; interview with STS, Cynthia McKinney, and Anthony Hall
Catch my live interview with Splitting-the-Sky, Cynthia McKinney, and Anthony Hall coming up at 2 pm Central! http://www.noliesradio.org/ (It should be archived there shortly after.)

Bush League Justice in Judge Manfred Delong's Calgary Court - Anthony J. Hall Professor of Globalization Studies University of Lethbridge - Judge Manfred Delong shut down the trial of Splitting The Sky versus George W. Bush on the second day of proceedings. The court denied STS his frequently emphasized request to have two witnesses give evidence in his defense. Those witnesses were myself and Cynthia McKinney. The trial came to an end just as Ms. McKinney arrived in Calgary from London. The US-based oil conglomerates active throughout Alberta form the core business constituency of the Prime Minister Stephen Harper, who represents a Calgary riding in Parliament.

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2010/03/ ... rview.html

The court accepted two documents as evidence for the defense. One is Gail Davidson's widely disseminated legal opinion for Lawyer's Against the War. STS and I studied this document closely in the days leading up to my friend being arrested for his arrest attempt. LAW's legal opinion highlighted some of the evidence, statutes and treaties to brand Bush as a "credibly accused war criminal" that should not be allowed into Canada. Prior to Bush's touching down in Calgary to address an audience of oil executives, Davidson's documemtation was distributed widely to officials of the Harper government and Canada's Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

The other exhibit for the defense was my own paper that I originally presented at an invited academic venue at the University of Winnipeg. It has been published under a variety of titles on the Internet, including at Global Research.ca, 911 Blogger.com, 9/11 Truth.org and Voltairenet in both French and English. My initial title for it is "Bush League Justice: Should George W. Bush Be Arrested in Calgary Alberta and Tried for International Crimes."

Delong will deliver his ruling on June 7. The case for the prosecution both revealed and obscured much about the new police strategies being employed throughout North America to monitor, manage, divide and spin doctor demonstrators seeking to call attention to their political dissent. In my opinion the Crown's chief agent of prosecution, Tracy Davis, acted more as an advocate and defender of the police rather than as a representative of the Canadian people through Her Majesty as she is required to do according the constitutional tradition of the British Commonwealth.

Posted by Kevin Barrett at 10:29 AM
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

kompili wrote:John Boncore, or Splitting the Sky should be a national hero here in Canada. This is one guy that is not afraid to stand up against the elite. I seen a few news reports on him and they made him look as though he was crazy and doing something wrong trying to arrest Bush. If you don't know what is really going on with John Boncore the media plays him as some type of criminal.

Makes one wonder just how 'free' our media is here in Canada...not very.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

VIDEO: Splitting The Sky versus War Criminal George W. Bush
Cynthia McKinney Meets Splitting the Sky

by Prof Anthony J. Hall
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A longstanding voice for truth, peace and justice. Such a great loss...RIP.

Splitting The Sky
http://splittingthesky.blogspot.ca/

'Mohawk activist. 9/11 truth campaigner. War criminal protester. Attica State riot leader. Gustafsen Lake Standoff organizer. Splitting The Sky had a remarkable life. Tragically, that life was cut short last week after an unexplained incident near his home in Chase, British Columbia. Today on The Corbett Report we memorialize his life and reflect on the legacy he leaves behind.'
http://www.corbettreport.com/episode-26 ... g-the-sky/

Remembering Splitting The Sky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU7C3mj0DrQ
~ John Lennon
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

peaceseeker wrote:Website - Splitting the Sky

A website about using online coupons?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

peaceseeker wrote:Website - Splitting the Sky

Captain Awesome wrote:A website about using online coupons?

I mistakenly copied the wrong link...my apologies.
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”