The vaccine's poisonous agenda

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: The vaccine's poisonous agenda

Post by Fancy »

Bejvas wrote:exactly how schools operate, they have more power over children than parents do!

now let me see, the 12 y old would have had his parents consent to take the shot... for what he wasn't old enough to decide??? but he was old enough to get charges from the police, when he wasn't even carrying any weapons???? charges of threatening? threatening of what exactly? I am pretty sure he wouldn't bomb the school or shoot anyone, he didn't have weapons of mass destruction, I guess it is a mini example of the same reasons why the States invaded Iraq looking for something that didn't exist?

they treated the kid like a terrorist, and I think that's the new world order strategy taking place, made him a big bad public example for not complying on taking the damn vaccine he didn't need it and didn't wanted, now all kids around schools are going to be fearing to fight for their rights to do not take the vaccines, which should be given by doctors in first place, not at schools... again, the big mighty power of the brainwashing system schools controlling our kids

As I stated previously, the parents would have signed a consent form which allows the school to vaccinate their child. The child knows about the vaccines and had ample opportunity to express his fears to his parents. And since it is obvious we don't know the whole story, who knows what type of violence was contemplated. It is well known schools are not tolerant of threats and have to proceed with caution. The police must investigate and thank goodness no weapons were found. Other schools have not been so fortunate. A grade 7 student knows right from wrong.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

I am glad more people can see this matter more clearly:

Topic started on 7-12-2010 @ 04:00 PM by DimensionalDetective
This might be one of the creepiest stories I've read in recent times.

Nice to see Canada is following the states lead in forcing their mercury and squaline-laden vaccines into the children's bodies..

Bravo to this boy for standing up to them! The threats may or may not have been over the top, but we need more kids like this who refuse to fall into line like conformitive little lab rats for these people's agendas.

The parents should pull him out and sue that school, as well as that police department for trying to force their agenda upon their child.

"Allow us to stick needles in your kids and inject them with toxins, and don't dare resist, or else THIS happens."

This vaccine protocol, which is INSTIGATED BY BIG PHARMA, is absolutely shameless, and more of a danger than the actual diseases they claim to be preventing.

Police say they take school threats seriously — so seriously they charged a 12-year-old boy who threw a tantrum in his elementary school because he didn’t want to take a vaccination needle.

Durham Regional Police said officials from Ross Tilley Public School in Bowmanville, an hour east of Toronto, called them around 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday. The school had been administering vaccinations for hepatitis B and a boy had become upset at the prospect of a needle.

"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

more people seeing it clear

reply posted on 7-12-2010 @ 04:35 PM by morga25
This is disgraceful!!! Forceing a 12 year old boy to take a vaccine full of god knows what?!?! Threats aren't a good way to deal with a situation but it's a 12 year old boy for crying out loud. I know when I was 12 there was no way id of been able to express myself well enough verbally to explain why exactly I didn't want an injection. To charge him with a criminal offence is just obscene. The law uses this 'threat to the public' to justify everything they do nowadays. How would the Police officers that charged him feel if they had a vaccine forced on them? I bet they wouldn't sit there, roll up there sleve, with a smile on there face whilst the needle pumps sh&t into there veins. When it comes to something physically being forced upon you what else do you have to protest with apart from threats or violence? He's a free human being and he should have the right to choose if he wants it or not. They've probably put him on a terrorist watch list as a result of this.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

The issue of these controversial vaccines has been going on for a while...

Ontario School Board Flip Flops on HPV Vaccine Decision

by LifeSiteNews.com

* Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:15 EST

By Thaddeus M. Baklinski

SAULT STE. MARIE, Ontario, November 20, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The Huron-Superior Catholic District School Board (H-SCDSB), which last year rejected administering a vaccine for the sexually transmitted disease HPV on school property, has now voted in favor of dispensing the drug to Grade 7 and 8 girls in H-SCDSB schools.

School board trustees voted 5-4 on Oct. 17, 2007, to reject a motion that would allow the provincial government to give out the controversial vaccine at its schools.

At that time Trustee Grace Tridico suggested the board send a letter to the Ministry asking it to "respect our Catholic values and (state) that we don’t want to administer a vaccine against a sexually transmitted disease."

"The HPV vaccine is not an educational issue, it’s a health issue, it does not belong in our schools. I am adamantly opposed to administering any vaccines within our schools, on school grounds. This should of course be between a parent and a medical professional," she said.

The trustees who voted against the vaccine last year said that schools must affirm the Catholic moral teaching that sex is reserved for marriage and that sexually transmitted diseases are best prevented by abstinence, and should not send a confusing and hypocritical mixed message to students.

Trustees were also concerned about the health risk of the vaccine, known as Gardasil, which, according to Judicial Watch, a non-profit interest group which has monitored the vaccine’s progress, has been linked to 21 deaths of young women, hundreds of hospitalizations and thousands of adverse reactions reports, including 78 outbreaks of genital warts and 10 miscarriages, since the vaccine was made available. (See http://www.judicialwatch.org/search/node/Gardasil)

Yesterday the board voted 5-4 to reverse the previous decision after trustee Laurie Aceti, who last year voted against the vaccine, moved to hold another vote on the issue, based on a survey which purported to show that a majority of parents wanted their daughters inoculated with the vaccine in school.

"After seeing the information come forward from the poll of the parents, it brought everything back to mind," said Aceti in a Sault Star report.

"I have prayed a great deal over this and in my heart I believe it was the right decision to reconsider it, take a look at it again, and give the parents the choice of deciding what they want to do."

The vaccine has been available to students outside of schools from the Ontario Ministry of Health through its public health offices.

Trustee Kathleen Rosilius, who has resolutely opposed the vaccine, said she was disappointed in the vote, but had expected the reversal of last year’s decision.

Rosilius told the Sault Star that she opposes the vaccine on moral grounds, questions the vaccine’s safety, and believes too much money - $300 million from the federal government and $117 million from the province - is being spent on the inoculation program.

"When you think one in five kids is going to bed hungry in this country, you think gee (to spend so much money) for behaviour that can be changed," said Rosilius.

Rosilius introduced a motion at yesterday’s meeting that a brochure published by the pro-life group Alliance for Life be sent to parents along with the vaccine consent form, in order to give a balance to the information provided by the vaccine’s manufacturer.

"Everything that we’ve had previously was based on pro-vaccine and this is something that just cautions you," said Rosilius.

The motion will be voted on at the board’s next meeting, December 10, 2008.

To contact the Trustees of the Huron-Superior Catholic District School Board:
Chairman: Marchy Bruni
Phone; 705-949-9187
Email: [email protected].

90 Ontario Avenue,
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, P6B 6G7
Phone: 705-945-5400
1-800-267-0754,
Fax: 705-945-5575
Email: [email protected].

See previous LifeSiteNews.com coverage:

Ontario Catholic School Board Rejects HPV Vaccine on School Premises
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2007/oct/07101806.html
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I read a few responses to the news articles but those posters aren't getting their facts right and condoning temper tantrums is wrong . Uttering threats is going to put any kid at risk of police attendance as they have to verify if those threats could be carried out. No one was forcing the needle into his arm and he could have phoned his parents himself as that age group most certainly can express themselves adequately. In fact, the shot is discouraged if there is a sensitivity to yeast.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The HPV vaccine is being discussed here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27637
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

Some results on Gardasil, the component of this controversial poisoning vaccine that the 12 y old hero decided to go against taking it. With these serious threats, I would do the same he did.

Judicial Watch Uncovers New FDA Records Detailing Ten New Deaths & 140 "Serious" Adverse Events Related to Gardasil

Watchdog Publishes New Special Report Examining 8,864 Adverse Event Reports Detailing Safety Concerns
Contact Information:
Press Office 202-646-5172, ext 305

Washington, DC

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released a report based on new documents obtained from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, detailing reports of adverse reactions to the vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil. The adverse reactions include 10 deaths since September, 2007. (The total number of death reports is at least 18 and as many as 20.) The FDA also produced 140 “serious” reports (27 of which were categorized as “life threatening”), 10 spontaneous abortions and six cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome – all since January 2008. Adverse reports excerpts include:

* Information has been received...concerning a 20 year old female with no medical history reported, who on 01-APR-2008 was vaccinated with a dose of Gardasil....The patient died four days after...patient sought unspecified medical attention. An autopsy was performed which ruled out suicide and anything suspicious. The cause of death is currently unknown. VAERS ID: 310262-1 (D)
* Information has been received…concerning a 23-year-old female…who on 31-JAN-2008 was vaccinated with her 1st dose of Gardasil...the patient experienced anaphylactic shock 2 minutes after vaccination characterized by a brief loss of consciousness...respiratory arrest, eyes rolled upwards, blurred vision and greyish skin tone...Anaphylactic shock was considered to be immediately life-threatening. VAERS ID: 304739-1 (S)
* Cold sweat, Fall, Foaming at mouth, Grand mal convulsion, Immediate post-injection reaction....Pt [patient, 14-year-old female] received vaccine, took 6 steps, fell to the ground unconscious and had a 60 sec grand mal seizure then regained consciousness. [Blood pressure] after seizure 60/40 pale clammy skin. [Patient] had bit her tongue and had foam around her mouth. VAERS ID: 305259-1 (S)
* Information has been received from a physician concerning a female patient who on an unknown date was vaccinated with a dose of Gardasil. Subsequently, the patient experienced a coma and is now paralyzed. At the time of this report, the patient's outcome was unknown. VAERS ID: 303188-1

“Given all the questions about Gardasil, the best public health policy would be to reevaluate its safety and to prohibit its distribution to minors. In the least, governments should rethink any efforts to mandate or promote this vaccine for children,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

Judicial Watch had previously obtained 3,461 reports relating to Gardasil. On June 10, 2008, Judicial Watch received a compact disk from the FDA with a new total of 8,864 Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) records. These documents and the new Judicial Watch report, entitled “Examining the FDA’s HPV Vaccine Records: Detailing the Approval Process, Side-Effects, Safety Concerns & Marketing Practices of a Large Scale Health Experiment,” are available at www.judicialwatch.org.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

The kid is an unsung hero. I hope the other children follow his example, and stand up against these bullies who are running these brainwash factories.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

more people thinking clearly...

Police Arrested Twelve Year Old Boy for Refusing Vaccine at School
By Christina England | December 3rd, 2010 | Category: By Author, Christina England, Medical Cartel

A child of twelve was charged with ‘threatening behaviour’ at his school in Bowmanville, East of Toronto last week. The arrest happened when the boy (who cannot be named for legal reasons) threw a tantrum refusing the Hepatitis B vaccine. The National Post reported (http://news.nationalpost.com/2010…) that police were brought into Ross Tilley Public School because the boy had threatened to damage the school. Unfortunately, the report failed to give the reason why the child was refusing the vaccine or what made him so angry.

The National Post said:

“Officers consulted with the Crown attorney’s office and charged the boy with threatening, a criminal charge police said was justified: “due to the age of the child and concerns over public safety.”

This may or may not be true; however, at no time did there appear to be any concern for this child’s welfare. There may have been many reasons why the twelve year old did not want to be vaccinated. These range from being afraid of the needle to being worried about the possible side effects. It could be that Hepatitis B is in fact a disease that is mainly transmitted through sexual intercourse or sharing dirty drug needles!

For the side effects for more information on the Hep B vaccine please read – Drugs.Com, Side Effects of Hepatitis B vaccine – for the Consumer (http://www.drugs.com/sfx/…)

It appears from the report that it is perfectly OK to give this vaccine to the children at school but it is clearly not an option for any child to refuse to have it. Having the police brought into the school sends out the message to the other children that they must not refuse the vaccine. Clearly this child did not want to have the vaccine and was subsequently treated like a criminal/animal as a result.

But is it perfectly OK to force vaccinate a child if that child refuses the vaccine?

Hospitals and schools are supposed to use a law called the Gillick law to establish whether a child is competent enough to decide whether they want/do not want a medical procedure.

When a parent does not want their child to have a vaccine a child has the right to decide that they want the vaccine and overrule their parents wishes by using the Gillick law. A recent document entitled The Royal College of Nursing Signpost Guide: Nurse-led Immunisation of School Aged Children explains the Gillick law as follows:

“…even if a child is under 16, she or he might be able to give consent to medical treatment providing that they have sufficient understanding of the proposed procedure.” (http://www.rcn.org.uk/…)

However, a child may also refuse medical treatment even if the treatment is life-saving.

Although the Gillick law originally was approved for use in England it is now used worldwide.

The following article explains how this law has been applied to cases in Canada (http://www.highbeam.com/doc…) or in full here (http://www.allbusiness.com/legal…):

When children refuse medical treatment: role of government and assessments; a standardized test to assess a child’s maturity and understanding would help judges in their Solomonic roles to render more uniform decisions.(Canada)

To determine the law in Canada they use the Medical Consent of Minors Act, R.S.N.B. 1976, c. M-6.I.

CHILDREN, ADOLESCENTS, AND HEALTH CARE – Canadian law and Policy (http://library.athabascau.ca…) by Julie Gilmore explains the act in full. She says: “Treating without consent can give rise to tort, criminal and professional disciplinary liability.”

We have to consider at this point whether arresting the 12 year old was protecting him while respecting his wishes to refuse medical treatment.

Can a 12 year old be mature and competent enough to understand the consequences of not having a vaccine? If he is deemed competent and mature enough to be arrested then one would pressume that he was.

In the UK the Gillick law was used in the case of Hannah Jones. This was a young lady aged 13 who required a life saving heart transplant as a result of treament for leukemia. Hannah felt that she had had enough, she felt tired and wanted to go home and spend the rest of days there. She said: “I am not a normal 13 year old. I am a very deep thinker. I have had to be, with my illness. It’s hard to know I’m going to die, but I also know what is best for me.”

However, the hospital decided that Hannah was too young to make this decision. Hannah’s parents wanted to honour Hannah’s wishes to stop the treatment and allow their daughter to return home. The hospital used the Gilliack law saying that the girl did not know her own mind and took the case case to court asking for police to be sent in to Hannah’s home and to temporarily remove Hannah from her parents so that the transplant could go ahead. The hospital accused her parents of being ‘bad parents’ for preventing Hannah’s treatment.

Fortunately the court decided to uphold the girls wishes. See the full story (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail…)

The case in the National Post only gave the public a one sided version of the story. It seems neither the boy nor his parents were interviewed. Therefore, reading between the lines, one can only assume that this lad was being forcibly vaccinated. If this was the case, then we should ask ourselves, “Was the correct person arrested in this instance?” If the child was old enough and competent enough to be arrested, then according to the Medical Consent of Minors Act, R.S.N.B. 1976, c. M-6.I., he was well within his rights to refuse this vaccine.

It is stated here (http://www.allbusiness.com/legal…) that a doctor may not agree with a patient’s decision to reject medical attention including vaccines, but as long as the child is capable of making that decision, the doctor must respect it. It is clear that the 12 year should have been tested to establish whether he was Gillick competent. If this did not happen then according to the Canadian Act it was the school who broke the law regardless to what this child did or did not threaten. Since when have schools become doctors?

In conclusion, it is clear that the 12 year should have been tested to establish whether he was Gillick competent. If this did not happen, then according to the Canadian Law it was the school officials that the police should have arrested because the school officials violated this young man’s freedom of choice.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

I think the headline tells the whole story. After that we do not know what happened. No doubt they tried to bully him to taking it.

Police Arrested Twelve Year Old Boy for Refusing Vaccine at School
Last edited by kompili on Dec 7th, 2010, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The charge was for uttering threats. The headlines are a ploy to get your attention and that it did. The above headline though wasn't from the press release.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

Mercury, Autism & The Global Vaccine Agenda

This may be one of the most important videos you watch. You can follow along with the lecture slides below the video.

Dr. David Ayoub, M.D. makes the connection between mercury and Autism. He also connects vaccination programs to “National Security Study Memorandum 200”, which is actually related to population control.

Are powerbrokers and bankers really trying to help the poor or is there another agenda -- mass Sterilisation (http://www.whale.to/m/sterile.html)?

Please consider sending a link to this video to everyone you know, and your dentist too! See above for a short convenient link to this page.

Click this link to view full-sized slides: Mercury, Immunizations and the Global Vaccine Agenda (PDF) http://www.akha.org/content/vaccinations/autismtetanus.pdf

Video on Google: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6890106663412840646&hl=en#
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

How happily people line up to get poisoned....

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Already posted that on another thread. Negligible ingredients to prevent getting extremely ill is worth it.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

watch and think for yourself, you're the one who can choose what you get inside your own body....

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”