Osama Dun Livin.

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: Osama Dun Livin.

Post by peaceseeker »

Last edited by peaceseeker on May 2nd, 2012, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Anyone surprised by this?

U.S. Will Not Pay $25 Million Osama Bin Laden Reward, Say Officials
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin ... d=13633236
Life is too sho......
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

jaz301 wrote:Anyone surprised by this?

U.S. Will Not Pay $25 Million Osama Bin Laden Reward, Say Officials
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin ... d=13633236

Not surprised in the least. It's hard for the US govt to allocate reward monies especially when the target (OBL) reportedly died years ago from health complications.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Mysterious Death of Osama bin Laden: Creating Evidence Where There Is None
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=25898
by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Global Research, August 4, 2011

The New Yorker has published a story planted on Nicholas Schmidle by unidentified sources who claim to be familiar with the alleged operation that murdered Osama bin Laden.

There is no useful information in the story. Its purpose seems simply to explain away or cover up holes in the original story, principally why did the Seals murder an unarmed, unresisting Osama bin Laden whose capture would have resulted in a goldmine of terrorist information and whose show trial would have rescued the government’s crumbling 9/11 story?

The gullible Schmidle tells us: “‘There was never any question of detaining or capturing him--it wasn’t a split-second decision. No one wanted detainees,’ the special-operations officer told me.” In other words, the SEALs murdered bin Laden, because the US government did not want detainees, not because trigger-happy stupid SEALs destroyed a font of terrorist information.

Why did the SEALS dump bin Laden’s body in the ocean instead of producing the evidence to a skeptical world?

No real explanation, just that SEALS had done the same thing to other victims. Schmidle writes: “All along, the SEALs had planned to dump bin Laden’s corpse into the sea--a blunt way of ending the bin Laden myth.” But before they did so, the US checked with an unidentified Saudi intelligence operative, who allegedly replied, “Your plan sounds like a good one.”

I mean, really.

After all of Sy Hersh’s New Yorker revelations of US government lies and plots, one can understand the pressure that might have been applied to the New Yorker to publish this fairy tale. But what is extraordinary is that there was a real story that Schmidle and the New Yorker could have investigated.

In the immediate aftermath of bin Laden’s alleged murder by the SEALs, Pakistani TV interviewed the next door neighbor to bin Laden’s alleged compound. Someone supplied the video with an English translation running at the bottom of the video. According to the translation, the next door neighbor, Mr. Bashir, said that he watched the entire operation from the roof of his house. There were 3 helicopters. Only 1 landed. About a dozen men got out and entered the house. They shortly returned and boarded the helicopter. When the helicopter lifted off it exploded, killing all aboard. Mr. Bashir reports seeing bodies and pieces of bodies all over.

The US government acknowledges that it lost a helicopter, but claims no one was hurt. Obviously, as there were no further landings, if everyone was killed as Mr. Bashir reports, there was no body to be dumped into the ocean.

A real investigation would begin with Mr. Bashir’s interview. Was he actually saying what the English translation reported? I have not been able to find the interview with the English translation, but I believe this is the interview that I saw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vo-L3VACs

Surely there is a qualified interpreter who can tell us what Mr. Bashir is saying. If the English translation that I saw is not a hoax, then we are presented with a story totally different from the one the government told us and repeated again through Mr. Schmidle.

If the English translation of Mr. Bashir’s interview is correct, one would think that there would be some interest on the part of US news organizations and on the part of the intelligence committees in Congress to question Mr. Bashir and his neighbors, many of whom are also interviewed on Pakistani TV saying that they have lived in Abbottabad all their lives and are absolutely certain that Osama bin Laden was not among them.

Mr. Schmidle goes to lengths to describe the SEALs’ weapons, although his story makes it clear that no weapons were needed as bin Laden is described as “unarmed” and undefended. The “startled” bin Laden didn’t even hear the helicopters or all the SEALs coming up the stairs. In addition to all his fatal illnesses which most experts believe killed him a decade ago, bin Laden must have been deaf as neighbors report that the sound of the helicopters was “intense.”

When Pakistanis on the scene in Abbottabad report a totally different story from the one that reaches us second and third hand from unidentified operatives speaking to reporters in the US who have never been to Abbottabad, shouldn’t someone qualified look into the story?

Paul Craig Roberts is a frequent contributor to Global Research. Global Research Articles by Paul Craig Roberts
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

In follow-up to...
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=31952&start=360#p1043333

Pakistan TV Report Contradicts US Claim of Bin Laden’s Death
http://www.infowars.com/pakistan-tv-rep ... ens-death/
Paul Craig Roberts
Infowars.com
August 8, 2011
~ John Lennon
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

I'm surprised nobody is mentioning a mysterious death of SEAL Team 6 just few days ago in a helicopter crash - largest casualty of the war too.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Captain Awesome wrote:I'm surprised nobody is mentioning a mysterious death of SEAL Team 6 just few days ago in a helicopter crash - largest casualty of the war too.

Still researching...but since you mentioned it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzZviW44 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tXWngX ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL-q5Mbv ... re=related
Last edited by peaceseeker on May 2nd, 2012, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

30 Americans Killed Including 22 SEALs When Afghan Insurgents Shoot Down Helicopter
August 6, 2011, ABC/Associated Press

http://abcnews.go.com/International/hel ... d=14245387

A helicopter was shot down today by Afghan insurgents as it was rushing to aid troops in a firefight, killing 30 Americans, including 22 Navy SEALs, most of whom belonged to Team 6, the unit whose members were involved in the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, U.S. officials said. It's unclear how far away the helicopter was from the initial firefight when it went down and unclear how the troops in the firefight got to the crash location, the official said. Although the Taliban have claimed to have shot the helicopter down, U.S. officials have only identified the attackers as insurgents. The last worst one-day U.S. casualty record in Afghanistan was on June 28, 2005 when 16 U.S. soldiers were killed in Kunar province after a helicopter was shot down by Taliban insurgents.

Note: Many scholars claim Osama bin Laden was already dead long before he was allegedly killed by the Navy Seal Team 6. Isn't it strange the his body was buried at sea, so that the identity of the dead body could never be certain, when those in charge knew about theories that bin Laden wasn't dead. And now, many members of the team that took part in the raid may be dead, so that they can't tell their side of the story. For more evidence that bin Laden died long before the raid, see BBC articles here and here, a Washington Post article, and an article in New Zealand's leading newspaper showing the published death photo was a fake.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

No surprise here...

Pentagon says it has no records of bin Laden's death; CIA hasn't answered open records request
March 15, 2012, Minneapolis Star Tribune/Associated Press
http://www.startribune.com/nation/142811145.html

Government officials have openly discussed details of the mission [to kill Osama bin Laden] in speeches, interviews and television appearances, but the administration won't disclose records that would confirm their narrative of that fateful night. The Associated Press asked for files about the raid in more than 20 separate [FOIA] requests, mostly submitted the day after bin Laden's death. The Pentagon told the AP this month it could not locate any photographs or video taken during the raid or showing bin Laden's body. It also said it could not find any images of bin Laden's body on the Navy aircraft carrier where the al-Qaida leader's body was taken. The Pentagon said it could not find any death certificate, autopsy report or results of DNA identification tests for bin Laden, or any pre-raid materials discussing how the government planned to dispose of bin Laden's body if he were killed. It said it searched files at the Pentagon, U.S. Special Operations Command in Tampa, Fla., and the Navy command in San Diego that controls the USS Carl Vinson, the aircraft carrier used in the mission. The Defense Department told the AP in late February it could not find any emails about the bin Laden mission or his "Geronimo" code name that were sent or received in the year before the raid by William McRaven, the three-star admiral at the Joint Special Operations Command who organized and oversaw the mission. It also could not find any emails from other senior officers who would have been involved in the mission's planning.

Note: WantToKnow team member Prof. David Ray Griffin, in his book Osama bin Laden: Dead or Alive?, lays out the extensive evidence that bin laden died in December 2001, and that since that time Pentagon psyops had been keeping him "alive" with fake videos and audiotapes to maintain a crucial pretext for the ever-expanding "war on terror." Could it be that the Pentagon will produce no records of its purported "death raid" because in fact it will reveal major manipulations involving bin Laden's death?
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Seymour Hersh on Obama, NSA and the 'pathetic' American media
September 27, 2013, The Guardian (One of the UK's leading newspapers)

http://www.theguardian.com/media/media- ... ican-media

[Seymour] Hersh, the investigative journalist who has been the nemesis of US presidents since the 1960s and who was once described by the Republican party as "the closest thing American journalism has to a terrorist", ... is angry about the timidity of journalists in America, their failure to challenge the White House and be an unpopular messenger of truth. Don't even get him started on the ... death of Osama bin Laden. "Nothing's been done about that story, it's one big lie, not one word of it is true," he says of the dramatic US Navy Seals raid in 2011. Hersh is writing a book about national security and has devoted a chapter to the bin Laden killing. He says a recent report put out by an "independent" Pakistani commission about life in the Abottabad compound in which Bin Laden was holed up would not stand up to scrutiny. "The Pakistanis put out a report, don't get me going on it. Let's put it this way, it was done with considerable American input. It's a bulls**t report," he says hinting of revelations to come in his book. The Obama administration lies systematically, he claims, yet none of the leviathans of American media, the TV networks or big print titles, challenge him. He is certain that NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden "changed the whole nature of the debate" about surveillance. "But I don't know if it's going to mean anything in the long [run] because the polls I see in America – the president can still say to voters 'al-Qaida, al-Qaida' and the public will vote two to one for this kind of surveillance, which is so idiotic," he says.

Note: For a powerful analysis by scholar David Ray Griffin of the years-long Osama bin Laden psyop, arguing that bin Laden probably died in December 2001, see his book Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive?. For more on media cover-ups of important realities, see the deeply revealing reports from reliable major media sources available here.
~ John Lennon
KaosVortex

Post by KaosVortex »

They had to 'kill' the other character because the agent couldn't cope with both roles at the same time.

Technology Declares Obama
And Osama 'Identical'

http://www.theresonantfactor.com/obamaosama.html
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

SEAL Team 6 Was Set Up
Bin Laden Died of Renal Failure in December 2001

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... et-up.html

"All DEVGRU Information Had Been Highly Classified.
Now, the Term 'SEAL Team 6' Was Blasted Across Every
Newspaper in the World, with Disney Even Moving
to Trademark the Name."

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV
Alexandra Bruce
October 25, 2013

According to newspaper accounts throughout the Muslim world at the time, Osama Bin Laden died of renal failure in December 2001. All those tapes broadcast by the US Criminal Mainstream Media shortly after the horrors of 9/11 were either produced by the CIA, using doubles - some of whom were extremely unconvincing, like the obese, dark-skinned "Obama" gloating about the victory of the destruction to the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, which played endlessly, on US television, thousands of times, over and over again - or else the videos were filmed years previously and edited to conform to the Bush-Cheney-Wolfowitz-Rumsfeld narrative. If anyone paid close attention to these tapes, one would see him with a gray beard in one, followed a black beard in a subsequent release.

Bin Laden had a genetic condition that caused renal failure and he had been on dialysis before 9/11. Nobody with renal failure and undergoing dialysis performed in a "cave" would not have a life expectancy of ten years. Nobody.

According to alternative journalist, Ann Barnhardt, "There was no dialysis equipment found in the compound the SEALS raided on May 2, 2011. Of course there wasn't. Bin Laden wasn't in that compound because Bin Laden [had] been dead for years."

His "body" was "positively identified" faster than any known DNA testing technology in existence - and not in a lab - but inside a US military helicopter scrambling towards a US supercarrier in the Indian Ocean, into which "Osama's" body was promptly dumped, allegedly in accordance with Muslim traditions (NOT!) - but actually, more similarly to a Viking Funeral.

Not a single picture of "Bin Laden's" corpse has ever been released - and it never will.

The entire Bin Laden episode was baloney, designed to give Obama a boost prior to the 2012 Presidential Election and possibly to distract from allegations stemming from Dr. Jerome Corsi's meticulously-researched book, 'Where's the Birth Certificate,' which was just then going into pre-sales, promptly becoming Amazon.com's #1 bestselling book, a full 28 days before its physical release into the book market.

In response, the White House quickly posted a PDF image, incorrectly termed a "scan" of his original long-form Hawaiian birth certificate. Within hours, thousands of graphic designers, many of whom were self-professed Obama voters and supporters, isolated and demonstrated that the PDF released by the Obama Administration was not just a forgery, but an astoundingly incompetent and obvious forgery. (SEE IT HERE: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/page/1600.html).

The mainstream press was completely complicit in the cover-up of the forgery, but the Obama regime still needed a big distraction and they needed it fast. They had been planning on staging a Bin Laden capture during the middle of the campaign in 2012, but it would have to be moved up to now.

Soon, the Obama Administration gleefully leaked that the raid was carried out by "SEAL Team 6", also known as DEVGRU. As Ann Barnhardt writes, "Up until this point in history, all DEVGRU activities and information had been highly classified. Now the term 'SEAL Team 6' was blasted across every newspaper in the world, with Disney even moving to trademark the name."

On May 6, 2011, Obama traveled to Ft. Campbell, KY to "meet and congratulate" SEAL Team 6 members, with huge press coverage.

Exactly three months later, a Chinook helicopter was shot down in Wardak Province, Afghanistan and before family members could be notified, global press accounts positively confirmed that 22 of the 30 Americans killed were not just SEALS, but members of SEAL Team 6.

This kind of announcement runs in complete defiance of how the deaths of SPECOPS are ever to be handled, as the maintenance of the secrecy of both the operations and the teams involved is paramount.

The Obama regime's lapdog press instantly splashed headlines, declaring this as the Taliban's "REVENGE" for the "death of Bin Laden."

The Obama regime is almost certainly directly complicit in these deaths. The time, location and most especially, the passengers in the Chinook were passed to the Taliban. Additionally, you can't take out a Chinook with small arms fire or even standard RPGs such as the Taliban use. The Taliban needed serious weaponry to take this craft down, and it needed to be in exactly the right spot at exactly the right time.

Why would the Obama regime kill Americans?

1. The men on board the Chinook may have been the same men who participated or had direct knowledge of the staged Bin Laden raid and were killed to permanently silence them.

2. These DEVGRU men were killed to send a signal to the surviving DEVGRU men who carried out the Bin Laden raid to keep their mouths shut.

- See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... EaQlh.dpuf
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Another Fake Bin Laden Story
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/11 ... g-roberts/
November 7, 2014

Paul Craig Roberts

RT, one of my favorite news sources, has fallen for a fake story put out by the Pentagon to support the fantasy story that a SEAL team killed Osama bin Laden, who died a second time in Abbottabad, Pakistan, a decade after his first death from illness and disease. http://rt.com/usa/202895-navy-seal-shot-binladen/

This fake story together with the fake movie and the fake book by an alleged SEAL team member is the way the fake story of bin Laden’s murder is perpetrated. Bin Laden’s alleged demise at the hands of a SEAL team was a propaganda orchestration, the purpose of which was to give Obama a hero’s laurels and deep six Democratic talk of challenging his nomination for a second term.

Osama bin Laden died in December 2001 of renal failure and other health problems, having denied in his last recorded video any responsibility for 9/11, instead directing Americans to look inside their own government. The FBI itself has stated that there is no evidence that Osama bin Laden is responsible for 9/11. Bin Laden’s obituary appeared in numerous foreign and Arabic press, and also on Fox News. No one can survive renal failure for a decade, and no dialysis machine was found in the alleged Abbottabad compound of bin Laden, who allegedly was murdered by SEALs a decade after his obituary notices.

Additionally, no one among the crew of the ship from which the White House reported bin Laden was buried at sea saw any such burial, and the sailors sent messages home to that effect. Somehow a burial was held onboard a ship on which there are constant watches and crew on alert at all hours, and no one witnessed it.

Additionally, the White House story of the alleged murder of bin Laden changed twice within the first 24 hours. The claim that Obama and his government watched the action transmitted live from cameras on the SEALs’ helmets was quickly abandoned, despite the release of a photo of the Obama regime intently focused on a TV set and alleged to be watching the live action. No video of the deed was ever released. To date there is no evidence whatsoever in behalf of the Obama regime’s claim. Not one tiny scrap. Just unsubstantiated self-serving claims.

Additionally, as I have made available on my website, witnesses interviewed by Pakistan TV reported that only one helicopter landed in Abbottabad and that when the occupants of the helicopter returned from the alleged bin Laden compound, the helicopter exploded on takeoff and there were no survivors. In other words, there was no bin Laden corpse to deliver to the ship that did not witness a burial and no SEAL hero to return who allegedly murdered an unarmed bin Laden. Moreover, the BBC interviewed residents in Abbottabad, including those next door to the alleged “bin Laden compound,” and all say that they knew the person who lived there and it was not bin Laden.

Any SEAL who was so totally stupid as to kill the unarmed “Terror Mastermind” would probably have been courtmartialed for incompetency. Look at the smiling face of the man Who Killed Bin Laden. He thinks that his claim that he murdered a man makes him a hero, a powerful comment on the moral degeneracy of Americans.

So what is this claim by Rob O’Neill about? He is presented as a “motivational speaker” in search of clients. What better ploy among gullible Americans than to claim “I am the one who shot bin Laden.” Reminds me of the western movie: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. What better way to give Rob O’Neill’s claim validity than for the Pentagon to denounce his revelation for breaking obligation to remain silent. The Pentagon claims that O’Neill by claiming credit has painted a big target sign on our door asking ISIS to come get us

What unbelievable nonsense. ISIS and anyone who believed Obama’s claim to have done in bin Laden already knew, if they believed the lie, that the Obama regime claimed responsibility for murdering an unarmed bin Laden. The reason the SEAL team was prevented from talking is that no member of the team was on the alleged mission,

Just as the ship from which bin Laden was allegedly buried has no witnesses to the deed, the SEAL unit, whose members formed the team that allegedly dispatched an unarmed Terrorist Mastermind rather than to take him into custody for questioning, mysteriously died in a helicopter crash when they were loaded in violation of procedures in an unprotected 1960s vintage helicopter and sent into a combat zone in Afghanistan shortly after the alleged raid on “bin Laden’s compound.”

For awhile there were news reports that the families of these dead SEALS do not believe one word of the government’s account. Moreover, the families reported receiving messages from the SEALs that suddenly they felt threatened and did not know why. The SEALs had been asking one another: “Were you on the bin Laden mission?” Apparently, none were. And to keep this a secret, the SEALs were sent to their deaths.

Anyone who believes anything the US government says is gullible beyond the meaning of the word.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Osama bin Laden is back in the news this week with Seymour Hersh's recent article The Killing of Osama bin Laden, which exposes the lies of the official narrative. While Hersh does not challenge the official assertion that bin Laden was killed in 2011 by U.S. Special Forces "his narrative is a far more robust and believable story than the account spun by the propaganda of the Obama administration and the corporate media," Niles Williamson argues.

Several authors have claimed that bin Laden died many years before Operation Neptune Spear in Abbottabad. A funeral Notice for Osama bin Laden dated December 26, 2001 was even published in the Egyptian newspaper al-Ward.

The legality of this operation was also questioned by experts in extrajudicial executions, human rights and counter terrorism.

The following selection of articles will hopefully help clear some of the fog around this story.

As well, let's not forget what was reported by Fox News on December 26, 2001- Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - but then reported this near thirteen years later - Man who shot Usama bin Laden speaks out in exclusive Fox News interview - I guess Fox News forgot it reported bin Laden's death from health complications back in December 2001 but is sure public memory of such a report is long forgotten.

Seymour Hersh Exposes Official Lies about Bin Laden Killing
Niles Williamson

Hersh's source makes absolutely clear that it was the intention of the Obama administration from the outset to kill bin Laden, and that this was enthusiastically supported by all concerned, the Pakistanis and the Saudis, for the time-honored reason that "dead men tell no tales."

The Big Lie: Obama DID NOT Kill Bin Laden!
Stephen Lendman

Volumes of evidence separate fact from fiction. On July 11, 2002, The New York Times said "Osama bin Laden is dead. (He) died in December and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan."

Obama's "Big Lie": White House Propaganda and the "Death" of Osama bin Laden
Larry Chin

Osama bin Laden has been a CIA asset in reality, and a propaganda boogeyman in official fiction.

Osama bin Laden's Obituary Notice. December 26, 2001
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that bin Laden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death.

The Assassination of Osama bin Laden: Glaring Anomalies in the Official Narrative
Felicity Arbuthnot

"The norm should be that terrorists be dealt with as criminals, through legal processes of arrest, trial and judicially decided punishment," experts state.

Lies, Lies, and The Death of Bin Laden
Binoy Kampmark

While the unmasking by Hersh of the White House account of the Navy Seal operation against Osama bin Laden is welcome, it is fitting to note that little regarding accounts of the man's life, be it his vocation as a terrorist, or his ultimate death, could ever be regarded as credible.
~ John Lennon
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Boy, everything's a conspiracy with you people.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”