September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by averagejoe »

GenesisGT wrote:
peaceseeker wrote:Never too late for the Truth...

September 11, 2001: The Crimes of War Committed “In the Name of 9/11″
Initiating a Legal Procedure against the Perpetrators of 9/11
http://www.globalresearch.ca/september- ... 11/5311561
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, November 15, 2012

Here are some other comments and beliefs from Chossudovsky,
"The Hilarious Auschwitz Story"
Jewish Lies of Omission (about the 'Holocaust')

Peaceseeker when you start using extremists as your sources, what is left of your credibility decreases rapidly.

And he writes his own article on his own website then puts a disclaimer, what he doesn't even stand up for his own comments.

Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The Centre for Research on Globalization will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. The Center of Research on Globalization grants permission to cross-post original Global Research articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified. The source and the author's copyright must be displayed. For publication of Global Research articles in print or other forms including commercial internet sites, contact: [email protected]

http://www.globalresearch.ca contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

For media inquiries: [email protected]
Copyright © Prof Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, 2012

What does this have to do with the topic? I'm sure if you go to other sites. They will have disclaimers too. What does the Holocaust have to do with this thread?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

peaceseeker wrote: You also claim WTC was engulfed in flames...I've asked you to show me a picture in support of this claim...again, with no results.

See the WTC7 thread.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:A de-bunkers conspiracy site, the media, and the conspirators is where they get their information from, wonder why their confused. They make miracles happen out of nothing.

So all the firefighter threads etc. you are saying are part of the media? I don't think so.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

What does this have to do with the topic? I'm sure if you go to other sites. They will have disclaimers too. What does the Holocaust have to do with this thread?

I has to do with the beliefs of the person that Peaceseeker is quoting. It provides insight into Michel Chossudovsky's overall thought process and beliefs.

I like to do background on people before I quote them to see if they are consistent with factual information.

And the disclaimer, it is Michel Chossudovsky website and it is his writings, people that have their own websites and publish their own opinions and facts as they believe do not need disclaimers, unless they are afraid that they will be challenged in court to what they write.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

GenesisGT wrote:

I has to do with the beliefs of the person that Peaceseeker is quoting. It provides insight into Michel Chossudovsky's overall thought process and beliefs.

I like to do background on people before I quote them to see if they are consistent with factual information.

And the disclaimer, it is Michel Chossudovsky website and it is his writings, people that have their own websites and publish their own opinions and facts as they believe do not need disclaimers, unless they are afraid that they will be challenged in court to what they write.

There are many other reasons they have disclaimers. So your the authors of your websites can be checked too! I'm sure we will find the same thing. I like when you post pictures and websites. There fun to pick apart.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

GenesisGT wrote:I has to do with the beliefs of the person that Peaceseeker is quoting. It provides insight into Michel Chossudovsky's overall thought process and beliefs.

Who are you to make judgement on what is factual or not factual information? You never questioned thing when the Media or government contradicts it self. That sounds very Stalinist to me? Is your job to suppress any one from questioning that is spoon fed to everyone?

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Someone likes to do background checks on people and that's a bad thing?
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

averagejoe wrote:
Who are you to make judgement on what is factual or not factual information? You never questioned thing when the Media or government contradicts it self. That sounds very Stalinist to me? Is your job to suppress any one from questioning that is spoon fed to everyone?

Be my guest, but I know I would not be using a source whose belief is that Auschwitz was a hilarious part of our history.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

GenesisGT wrote:
averagejoe wrote:

Be my guest, but I know I would not be using a source whose belief is that Auschwitz was a hilarious part of our history.

You didn't answer my question? Don't try and deflect with Holocaust stories. That's an old trick.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fancy wrote:Someone likes to do background checks on people and that's a bad thing?

Like your de-bunker conspiracy sites?

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You didn't answer my question.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fancy wrote:Someone likes to do background checks on people and that's a bad thing?

Works both ways. That answer your question?

GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

averagejoe wrote:

All I am saying is one should try to determine the credibility of a person that makes their comments known to all. Anyone can make any comment they want, I don't care. And anyone, you or me, can base the credibility of those comments on what that person beliefs are.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

GenesisGT wrote:
averagejoe wrote:

All I am saying is one should try to determine the credibility of a person that makes their comments known to all. Anyone can make any comment they want, I don't care. And anyone, you or me, can base the credibility of those comments on what that person beliefs are.

Sure! It's of ones opinion the way people see things. Yours is easy to follow as you just stick to the official story and your safe. You will warm and fuzzy to repeat every official story there is on any subject. Don't step outside the box. Whatever you do.....
Just keep getting spoon fed.

GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

averagejoe wrote:
Sure! It's of ones opinion the way people see things. Yours is easy to follow as you just stick to the official story and your safe. You will warm and fuzzy to repeat every official story there is on any subject. Don't step outside the box. Whatever you do.....
Just keep getting spoon fed.

So you are spoon fed by the conspiracy theorists.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”