September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: September 11

Post by kompili »

Nice picture, but different from the ones that hit the buildings. Witnesses said the plane never had windows.

We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Couple of videos I came across. Both these videos are with Jack Kelly, war correspondent, being interviewed by Lauren Ashburn.
The first talks about how although not confirmed, the FBI believed car bombs helped bring the towers down. Cant embed the video but here it is,
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8tyzz ... -jack_news
here's the second one. the story has changed since the original aired, although if you listen at the 2:44 mark, he talks about the planting of car bombs again.
these two interviews must have been close together in time. everything is the same, but the wording of the interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpN26k7X5rQ
If the FBI believed there were explosives it should come as no surprise then that some of the general public believes the same.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

vinnied wrote:Couple of videos I came across. Both these videos are with Jack Kelly, war correspondent, being interviewed by Lauren Ashburn.
The first talks about how although not confirmed, the FBI believed car bombs helped bring the towers down. Cant embed the video but here it is,
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8tyzz ... -jack_news
here's the second one. the story has changed since the original aired, although if you listen at the 2:44 mark, he talks about the planting of car bombs again.
these two interviews must have been close together in time. everything is the same, but the wording of the interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpN26k7X5rQ
If the FBI believed there were explosives it should come as no surprise then that some of the general public believes the same.

Unless they parked those car bombs on the 95th floor I have no idea how one would have had any impact on the towers coming down. I also like your post "while not confirmed" so in other words, we have no idea if this is true or not.

Also, this looks like the interview happened on 9-11 when nobody knew anything about what was actually going on.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

goatboy wrote:
Unless they parked those car bombs on the 95th floor I have no idea how one would have had any impact on the towers coming down. I also like your post "while not confirmed" so in other words, we have no idea if this is true or not.

Also, this looks like the interview happened on 9-11 when nobody knew anything about what was actually going on.

well if you watched the video. unconfirmed are his words not mine.
keep in mind there were other vehicles with explosives that day as well.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

vinnied wrote:
goatboy wrote:

well if you watched the video. unconfirmed are his words not mine.
keep in mind there were other vehicles with explosives that day as well.

Where?
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

goatboy wrote:
Where?

well from what i understand, there was one between 6th and 7th on King st, that ended up exploding after the 2 assailants tried to flee, and were apprehended , and at least one other on the new jersey turnpike, which was loaded with tons of explosives.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

vinnied wrote:
goatboy wrote:
Where?

well from what i understand, there was one between 6th and 7th on King st, that ended up exploding after the 2 assailants tried to flee, and were apprehended , and at least one other on the new jersey turnpike, which was loaded with tons of explosives.

Any links to these, never heard of them before?
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Postby kompili » Today, 5:31 pm
Nice picture, but different from the ones that hit the buildings. Witnesses said the plane never had windows.

UA73, positively radar identified, professional pilot confirms UA 767-200 with the controller, controller visually spots aircraft and watches it fly into WTC2, all recorded. CT response it was a military drone.

These facts are not even responded to, the typical CT answer, if the facts prove different then what a CT believes then just ignore it, or change the subject and blame the media and the gov't.

Why is direct evidence ignored?
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

GenesisGT wrote:Why is direct evidence ignored?

Because it proves CTs are wrong and they demand they be right.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

9-11 is far to large and complex to be an inside job. If their intent was to be able to justify a war, why not just blow up a couple subway trains? Far easier and would have the same effect.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

goatboy wrote:
Any links to these, never heard of them before?

http://bit.ly/Q5hZ6y
goatboy wrote:9-11 is far to large and complex to be an inside job. If their intent was to be able to justify a war, why not just blow up a couple subway trains? Far easier and would have the same effect.

IMO, because they knew it was coming. that's no secret. and they new Tim Osman and company wouldn't be able to pull it off (If in fact that's who initiated it). So someone had to make sure it was done right. question I have is who exactly that someone is. Personally I doubt it was Bush. He was just a pee on.

edited to add.
still reminds me alot of this
Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

vinnied, I suggest you try to find information from places other than infowars.com.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

infowars, isn't that that Alex Jones nutjob?
nope dont get my info from there. That last post was actually Wikipedia. I know not the best source, but that's "operation northwoods" in a nutshell.
I as well as other folks also pointed out operation "able danger" in earlier posts
here's another "operation dark heart". So what was Obama's book burning all about anyway? coincidence who the author is.
Don't no one kid themselves. These guys new damn well what was gonna happen leading to the events of sept. 11
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

vinnied wrote:infowars, isn't that that Alex Jones nutjob?
nope dont get my info from there. That last post was actually Wikipedia. I know not the best source, but that's "operation northwoods" in a nutshell.
I as well as other folks also pointed out operation "able danger" in earlier posts
here's another "operation dark heart". So what was Obama's book burning all about anyway? coincidence who the author is.
Don't no one kid themselves. These guys new damn well what was gonna happen leading to the events of sept. 11

OK, just so I'm straight on these truck bombs. The Mossad has a truck full of explosives that it is going to explode on 9-11, and to help in this secret conspiracy with the US Government they thought it would be a good idea to paint the side of it with a huge mural of a plane crashing into the WTC? Makes sense. :dyinglaughing:
zyzzx
Fledgling

Post by zyzzx »

kompili wrote:Nice picture, but different from the ones that hit the buildings. Witnesses said the plane never had windows.

Yeah... Well, I wouldn't want to hold your hand and treat you like a child but this video shows 30 camera angles that 99% of the population would recognize this as nothing other than a Boing 767-222 aircraft with a United Airlines paint scheme.

You and your lot are in the 1% of those that fail miserably when it comes to looking at facts and evidence.

Go ahead and google a couple images
Doing drugs supports crime. Are you happy that you support crime? Just think how much society would save if you didn't support the criminals that are producing drugs. Medicinal? Good on you! That is why the Doctor gave you a prescription.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”