September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by Nebula »

removed - Jennylives
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

goatboy wrote:
Links (real websites please, not more CT crap) to this FBI report.

I cant provide you with a site that isn't conspiracy related in one form or another. Anyone with a site or blog that goes against the official story is a conspiracy site. If someone is trying to hide information why post such willingly?
But anyway heres a news report on it;
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/12/WTC_Mysteries3.html
and heres part of the the report, most of which is still classified till 2035. but like you say, conspiracy related
http://helpstopthe9-11coverup.blogspot.ca/
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:3 Boeing KC-767 military aerial refueling aircraft were used in the US government’s treasonous false flag attacks against the United States and its people on September 11, 2001. All three were flown remotely – 2 into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center and the third was used as a decoy and flew over the Pentagon.

http://presscore.ca/?p=7480

Once again, I'll ask you. Don't you find it odd that they would paint a United decal on the tail ( which you obviously have to admit because its plain to see in the photos/video) but wouldn't paint the rest of the aircraft to match a United jet (including painting fake windows) instead choosing to leave it military grey?

How does that make sense to you?
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

vinnied wrote:
goatboy wrote:
Links (real websites please, not more CT crap) to this FBI report.

I cant provide you with a site that isn't conspiracy related in one form or another. Anyone with a site or blog that goes against the official story is a conspiracy site. If someone is trying to hide information why post such willingly?
But anyway heres a news report on it;
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/12/WTC_Mysteries3.html
and heres part of the the report, most of which is still classified till 2035. but like you say, conspiracy related
http://helpstopthe9-11coverup.blogspot.ca/

Pretty good analysis of the whole truck bomb theory. Looks like a van may have been stopped but no explosives were in it. Nothing to point to anything out of the ordinary.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/A_truckload_of_explosives
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

They know people will believe anything, Do you have a picture of the emblem on the back, could have been pasted on the back, I would like to see it.

all of the plane witnesses were colorblind, but hey, show me those dozens of people who commented live that the plane was a blue belly UA plane. Don't worry I'll wait.
Last edited by kompili on Nov 12th, 2012, 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Last edited by Frisk on Nov 23rd, 2020, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

goatboy wrote:
Pretty good analysis of the whole truck bomb theory. Looks like a van may have been stopped but no explosives were in it. Nothing to point to anything out of the ordinary.

true, but even your link agrees the bomb sniffing dogs reacted to explosives being present. Seems to me there were explosives in that van at one point or another, just not when they were stopped.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:They know people will believe anything, Do you have a picture of the emblem on the back.

all of the plane witnesses were colorblind, but hey, show me those dozens of people who commented live that the plane was a blue belly UA plane. Don't worry I'll wait.

I know it gets confusing trying to keep all the excuses in order but you posted:

kompili wrote:

This looks like a jet painted like a United jet on the back. But the rest is all military.

How come you won't answer, does it make sense to only paint part of the plane like a United jet?

Another question, what happened to the original planes and all the people on them?
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Quailize wrote:

Oh nooo, lets blame everything on the media!

The media played a big part in the conception of 9/11. We didn't get to see much live, most of it was filtered first. But hey they did show the women reporting building 7 had crashed, and it was still standing in the back ground, I guess they learned there lesson.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

kompili wrote:The media played a big part in the conception of 9/11. We didn't get to see much live, most of it was filtered first. But hey they did show the women reporting building 7 had crashed, and it was still standing in the back ground, I guess they learned there lesson.

Ah, the media. How many thousands of media workers shall be add to the thousands with the knowledge of the conspiracy?

Getting to be a rather large group of people.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

vinnied wrote:
goatboy wrote:

true, but even your link agrees the bomb sniffing dogs reacted to explosives being present. Seems to me there were explosives in that van at one point or another, just not when they were stopped.

Well, one, that's a huge leap from a van that may have at one point in time had explosives in it, to Israeli terrorists trying to blow up a bridge.

It was a van. It's just as conceivable that at some point it was used to legally transport explosives, say for demolition, as it is to say it was going to blow up something in NY.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

goatboy wrote:

How come you won't answer, does it make sense to only paint part of the plane like a United jet?

Another question, what happened to the original planes and all the people on them?

It would if you could show me a picture of it painted.

Question # 1. Do we have any evidence that shows the passengers at the airport, boarding terminals or boarding the planes?

Answer: No - Not on any of the "4 flights" of 911 [Is this not a huge red flag already? If such footage existed, and by all means if the governments story is true, there is indeed footage of all the passengers at the airports and boarding terminals. Yet not an inch of footage of this video has ever once been produced.] **The answer why there is no video of any of the passengers at any of the terminals or airports is because it simply does not exist and never did exist.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:
Quailize wrote:

Oh nooo, lets blame everything on the media!

The media played a big part in the conception of 9/11. We didn't get to see much live, most of it was filtered first. But hey they did show the women reporting building 7 had crashed, and it was still standing in the back ground, I guess they learned there lesson.

You mean she reported something in error during all that chaos? Must be a cover up!
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Nebula wrote:
kompili wrote:The media played a big part in the conception of 9/11. We didn't get to see much live, most of it was filtered first. But hey they did show the women reporting building 7 had crashed, and it was still standing in the back ground, I guess they learned there lesson.

Ah, the media. How many thousands of media workers shall be add to the thousands with the knowledge of the conspiracy?

Getting to be a rather large group of people.

How much media do you think are involved. Most of them only had film from one or two media. .
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:
goatboy wrote:

It would if you could show me a picture of it painted.

Question # 1. Do we have any evidence that shows the passengers at the airport, boarding terminals or boarding the planes?

Answer: No - Not on any of the "4 flights" of 911 [Is this not a huge red flag already? If such footage existed, and by all means if the governments story is true, there is indeed footage of all the passengers at the airports and boarding terminals. Yet not an inch of footage of this video has ever once been produced.] **The answer why there is no video of any of the passengers at any of the terminals or airports is because it simply does not exist and never did exist.

Ok, so you were just kidding when you said it was painted like a United jet at the back, ok. :dyinglaughing:

Weren't all those flights scheduled flights that left everyday at the same time? Wouldn't there be someone that would notice that 1: they could never book a seat on any of those flights prior to that day
2: any airline employee at any of the departing airports not noticing the normal scheduled flight was not there?

This adds how many additional people to the cover up? Thought you contend it's very few?

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”