September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by maryjane48 »

lol i see . explain the central core which was 5 inch thick structal steel boxed , being broken up like they were twigs and being ejected sideways 300 to 500 ft ? or molten steel burning for weeks , jet fuel can not make steel molten , it never gets hot enough to melt steel .and please explain passports of supposed hijackers surviving when the wtc it self could not
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

tylerdaniels wrote:
I am sure the weight of the floors above were more then enough along with INTENSE HEAT THAT BURNED FOR AN HOUR AND HALF to collapse the towers....

Are you sure about that?

As has been mentioned over and over in this thread, no fire, however severe, has ever caused a steel-framed high-rise building to collapse.

For instance; the Hotel Mandarin Oriental pictured below, burned much longer and didn't collapse:

Even though the twin towers were designed to withstand a fire and jet impact scenario, maybe you meant to say that somehow, the alleged intense heat in combination with the jet liner impact caused them to collapse?
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Passion4Truth wrote:As has been mentioned over and over in this thread, no fire, however severe, has ever caused a steel-framed high-rise building to collapse.

But there's always a first time.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

........ya, when kerosene lamps replace acetylene torches and plasma cutters in the steel fabrication industry.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Passion4Truth wrote:As has been mentioned over and over in this thread, no fire, however severe, has ever caused a steel-framed high-rise building to collapse.
Fancy wrote:But there's always a first time.

Not forgetting the 2nd & 3rd!

Share widely...

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=d03 ... f0f3976&e=

The following statement was released by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth on December 18, 2015.

Please share it on Facebook and post it in the comments section of the YouTube video and of the online news outlets listed below. Thank you for helping AE911Truth quell the misinformation!

Viral 9/11 Truth-Debunking Blacksmith Gets It All Wrong

Much hay has been made in recent days about a YouTube video posted by a blacksmith named Trenton Tye, who tries to debunk the theory that the World Trade Center Twin Towers and Building 7 were destroyed by controlled demolition.

Within the first two days of being posted, Tye’s video received five million views and was covered by the Washington Post, the Daily Mirror, and the Huffington Post — the latter with the celebratory headline, “Metal Worker Shuts Down 9/11 Truthers… With His Pinkie.”

In fact, Tye's attempt to disprove controlled demolition by heating a half-inch piece of steel to 1,800°F and bending it like a “noodle” is way off. He seems to think the controlled demolition argument goes like this, “Fire can’t melt steel, so the buildings couldn’t have collapsed from fire.” He couldn’t be more mistaken.

The only reason that melting steel is discussed at all is because government officials, engineers, first responders, and others observed large amounts of molten metal (requiring temperatures of more than 2,800°F) in the debris of all three buildings.

Tye’s sixth-grade-level demonstration that structural steel loses strength at 1,800°F does nothing to address the presence of molten metal at Ground Zero. If anything, Tye proves that the fires in the World Trade Center could not have generated the molten metal that witnesses saw. What did? The only plausible explanation is thermite, an incendiary that can be used to cut through structural steel.

Putting aside the molten metal, Tye’s demonstration is wholly irrelevant for the simple reason that the fires in the World Trade Center could not have heated the structure anywhere near as high as the 1,800°F to which Tye heated his piece of steel using a furnace.

Jet fuel fires reach temperatures of around 1,500°F only under optimal conditions. In open air conditions like the WTC buildings, they burn at around 600°F. Even according to the government agency that investigated the disaster, there is no evidence that any of the steel was heated to the point where it would lose its strength.

There have been literally hundreds of hotter, larger, longer-lasting fires in steel-frame high-rises over the last century, and never has one caused the total collapse of a building. Tye’s simplistic logic implies that many of these infernos should have led to a total collapse. Of course, none has — and that also goes for the three steel-frame high-rises that were destroyed on 9/11.

That this YouTube video has become an overnight sensation testifies to the alarming lack of journalistic rigor and scientific acumen with which the media has approached the debate surrounding the World Trade Center destruction on 9/11 — and to the rampant misinformation that has followed.

We encourage anyone who thinks there might be some validity to Tye’s confused science experiment to visit AE911Truth.org and to read our most recent publication, Beyond Misinformation: What Science Says About the Destruction of World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2, and 7, for real expert analysis of the evidence.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Passion4Truth wrote:........ya, when kerosene lamps replace acetylene torches and plasma cutters in the steel fabrication industry.

lol but even still even nist couldnt explain 5 inch structual steel welded into a box which is what the central core was constructed of ,just snaping like toothpicks . even if the floors pancaked , still does not explain a 10 ton chunk of steel flying 300 feet horizontal or moltem steel running down the sides of the towers as they imploded.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

deleted
Last edited by Fancy on Dec 19th, 2015, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

deleted
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Yet another steel-framed building survives a massive fire while not resulting in universal collapse...amazing - http://www.bostonherald.com/news/intern ... ower_blaze

Edit to add...

Burning skyscrapers don't collapse - Unless it's on 9/11/01
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... pxC1X.dpuf

The Dubai high rise burned all night

Did you see the footage of the Dubai skyscraper that burned from top to bottom all night long on New Years's Eve?

I was waiting for it to collapse.

Here's what happened instead...

Nothing.

Firemen put it out.

I'm confused. I thought that burning skyscrapers collapsed "due to the extreme heat of the fire."

I guess not. Only on 9/11.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... pxC1X.dpuf
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Rebekah Roth naming names and connecting the dots hidden in plain sight...

The simple case for Israeli involvement in 9/11 - Who wired the buildings?
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... eFkqg.dpuf

Someone had to

I am a logistically minded person which is why I instantly knew the "mastermind in a cave" story about 9/11 was utter nonsense.

The buildings were OBVIOUSLY taken down by controlled demolition, but here's the logistical question:

What American bomb experts would be so psychopathic as to be willing to kill thousands of Americans?

Answer: Even with plenty of cold blooded hit men running around, it's not going to be possible to assemble an American team - and even attempting to recruit an American team would be dangerous because of the likelihood of one or more recruits blowing the whistle on the crime of the century.

So what do you do?

The answer is pretty simple: bring in outsiders who not only have zero allegiance to Americans, but also have an overwhelming ideological that in their minds overrides any morality.

Who? French? UK? Canadian? German?

No.

None of them would go for it.

But Israeli true believers would.

People who feel that "poor Israel" is under attack and its very survival is at stake and that ANY MEANS to protect it is acceptable.

Israel has a vast pool of such people and it would not be hard to assemble a bomb team who have those beliefs.

Recall: the dust was still swirling when Israel's prime minister was on TV gloating about how now, at last, the US would understand its pain and join its fight.

Mission accomplished.

If it was a controlled demolition, and apparently it was, then the question is: What monsters monsters could have been hired and relied on to do the actual wiring?

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... eFkqg.dpuf

Full interview...

~ John Lennon
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Now it's starting to get silly.

I wonder where all of the staff of the buildings were when Mossad was wiring them buildings up with explosives.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

FreeRights wrote:Now it's starting to get silly.

I wonder where all of the staff of the buildings were when Mossad was wiring them buildings up with explosives.

Not silly at all. If you had done any research on the matter...

Here's a link to a transcript of an interview with Scott Forbes (worked on the 97th floor)...
http://georgewashington.blogspot.ca/200 ... orbes.html

Here's a radio interview with Scott Forbes...

WTC employees testifying to the fact there were power-downs...

And wouldn't ya know it...just another scumbag Bush in the mix...
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

only thing silly is thinking that the central core would just up and destroy itself .remember nist couldnt explain steel colums flying out horizontal
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Science is BEAutiful!

Jonathan Cole
http://911speakout.org/?page_id=10

'Any theory that does not match experiment is wrong. It doesn’t matter what the computer models predict, how much funding is behind it, what the experts say, or what everyone “thinks”. Nothing can fool the laws of physics.'

~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”