September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: September 11

Post by Fancy »

This video was posted on page 34 - it's well known what his opinion is and regurgitating a clip from 2007 isn't providing anything new.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Fancy wrote:This video was posted on page 34 - it's well known what his opinion is and regurgitating a clip from 2007 isn't providing anything new.

Thanks for the update, Fancy...good to know that you're still in deep denial regarding the events of 9/11.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

lol - by pointing out the reposting? I know planes hit the towers and the area has been built up again.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Fancy wrote:lol - by pointing out the reposting? I know planes hit the towers and the area has been built up again.

Yeah, but you choose to ignore what's being presented. Such as the testimonials given by hundreds of first responders noting the explosions they experienced while being in/around the WTC buildings and the eventual exclusion of these testimonials by the 9/11 Commission and NIST.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

And you completely ignore "explosions" doesn't mean "explosives" were used.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

I'm not going to read through 300 pages, but I'm sure this was covered. I don't understand how Tower 7 fell into its footprint when only one corner of the building was hit by debris.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Static wrote:I'm not going to read through 300 pages, but I'm sure this was covered. I don't understand how Tower 7 fell into its footprint when only one corner of the building was hit by debris.

explosives, building do not just up and fall down ,
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

When planes and debris hit them, yes they obviously can.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Static wrote:I'm not going to read through 300 pages, but I'm sure this was covered. I don't understand how Tower 7 fell into its footprint when only one corner of the building was hit by debris.

It's like chiseling away at one leg of a table and then watching it drop evenly down. Edit: Obviously it won't.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

lakevixen wrote: explosives, building do not just up and fall down ,

Only in a fairytale word, where some peoples minds live.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

zzontar wrote:It's like chiseling away at one leg of a table and then watching it drop evenly down. Edit: Obviously it won't.

Yeah, it is quite close to that, if you are willing to consider that the table (47 inches tall) had a single leg, and that a portion of dining room that was in flames (Let's call that a chisel) came crashing down taking out a small portion of that leg starting from the 18 inch mark all the way down to the 6 inch mark and gutting about a third of the interior mass. Then once the ignited leg burned for several hours and completely gutted the leg of any internal structure whatsoever, the table top would then fall evenly down.

Then sure, it would be just like that.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Fancy wrote:When planes and debris hit them, yes they obviously can.

Actually no fancy. Building 7 only had minor debris hit it at best, yet buildings 3, 4, and 6 which were right below the towers and sustained the majority if the debris were still standing ( albeit lots of visible damage). One should also mention that the tiers were built specifically to withstand a plane crashing into it ( rated to the forces of a much bigger plane than ever hit the towers)
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

^^ There you go atenbacon.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Actually - that would also be incorrect as building 7 sustained significant damage and gaping holes in multiple floors. This has been well documented before.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”