September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: September 11

Post by kompili »

Fancy wrote:
kompili wrote:I figured so, it is just another guess on your part.

No, it wasn't a guess. Businesses do back up offsite as I stated earlier - that's just common sense.

Then where is the proof. Did they back it up in the towers that were destroyed. Maybe this is where they backed it up, it only makes common sense.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

So is your guess that there were planted witnesses. Geez.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili - since you are reluctant to supply data to support your opinions (none of my business I believe you said) then you might consider doing a little research on your own. It is a well known fact that data safety was already crucial prior to 9/11.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

So in other words you have no proof.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Oh, there's lots out there - I even gave you an excerpt.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Nebula wrote:

So is your guess that there were planted witnesses. Geez.

There were actors playing the part of witnesses. Like Gary Welz
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Of course there were actors there - this happened in New York remember? Broadway theatres etc. So now people with different jobs are ineligible to be witnesses? :coffeecanuck:
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

So you believe some random dude's commentary that posted a video? That one was painful. Stick to the facts - they are better for you.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Pentagon backup, something else for you to ignore Kompili

Service Definition
Core Services

The Enterprise Backup and Recovery Service utilizes IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) solution to provide a reliable tiered backup solution for hosted applications, as well as client servers. This environment provides our customer the protection of their data from failures and other errors by storing backup, archive, as well as compliance and disaster-recovery data in a hierarchy of near-line and offline storage. TSM using hierarchy of storage helps protect data for applications running a variety of different operating systems, on hardware ranging from Windows, UNIX, to mainframe computers. This solution utilizes both the Fibre Channel Transport (for LAN-free backup) and the Pentagon 10 Gigabit network backbone to provide multiple solutions for backing-up client data. A copy of the backup data is created at an off-site location for remote disaster recovery support.

http://ita.army.mil/CatalogService.aspx?attribId=98&service_Id=118&serviceGroup_Id=7
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:Yes, with their bogus sites and government and media disinformation we are suppose to believe everything they say like sheep.

Could we not say the same for the sites you reference?
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:Here is evidence to support the drones, by real witnesses, not planted ones.

OK, so there were 4 or 5 people who said it was a grey plane, one said it was black fighter jet. So even the witnesses you provided could not get it straight. And the biggest tell to me, again, is if they had a story already made up that it was a United jet that crashed into the tower, why not go the relatively easy step of painting the plane to actually look like a United jet. It's not like they didn't know they were going to crash it into the tallest building in one of the most heavily populated cities in the world. I think they might have thought a few people could have seen the plane. Doesn't make sense, to me anyway.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:So in other words you have no proof.

There was no money missing in the first pace. Here's more of the speech that the quote you posted came from and it puts it into a completely different context than how you portrayed it. And you wonder why we don't believe half of what you post.

They know the taxpayers deserve better. Every dollar we spend was entrusted to us by a taxpayer who earned it by creating something of value with sweat and skill -- a cashier in Chicago, a waitress in San Francisco. An average American family works an entire year to generate $6,000 in income taxes. Here we spill many times that amount every hour by duplication and by inattention.

That's wrong. It's wrong because national defense depends on public trust, and trust, in turn, hinges on respect for the hardworking people of America and the tax dollars they earn. We need to protect them and their efforts.

Waste drains resources from training and tanks, from infrastructure and intelligence, from helicopters and housing. Outdated systems crush ideas that could save a life. Redundant processes prevent us from adapting to evolving threats with the speed and agility that today's world demands.

Above all, the shift from bureaucracy to the battlefield is a matter of national security. In this period of limited funds, we need every nickel, every good idea, every innovation, every effort to help modernize and transform the U.S. military....

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.
We maintain 20 to 25 percent more base infrastructure than we need to support our forces, at an annual waste to taxpayers of some $3 billion to $4 billion. Fully half of our resources go to infrastructure and overhead, and in addition to draining resources from warfighting, these costly and outdated systems, procedures and programs stifle innovation as well. A new idea must often survive the gauntlet of some 17 levels of bureaucracy to make it from a line officer's to my desk. I have too much respect for a line officer to believe that we need 17 layers between us....

http://www.defense.gov/speeches/speech.aspx?speechid=430
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

So, in other words, you have no answers either, should of figured.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Ignoring the facts again? Check these sources out then:
Sources: Martin J. Garvey, "Disaster Recovery Isn't Just for Big Business," Information Week, April 1, 2002; John Pallatto, "Contingency Planning, " Internet World, May, 2002; Juliana Gruenwald, "Communications That Won't Quit," Fortune/Castanet Tech Review, Winter 2002; Anthony Guerra, "The Buck Stopped Here: BONY's Disaster Recovery Comes Under Attack, " Wall Street and Technology , November 2001; Saul Hansell with Riva D. Atlas, "Disruptions Put Bank of New York to the Test," The New York Times, October 6, 2001; Tom Field, "How Nasdaq Bounced Back," CIO Magazine, November 1, 2001;
Last edited by Fancy on Nov 20th, 2012, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”