September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by averagejoe »

GenesisGT wrote:
averagejoe wrote:
Sure! It's of ones opinion the way people see things. Yours is easy to follow as you just stick to the official story and your safe. You will warm and fuzzy to repeat every official story there is on any subject. Don't step outside the box. Whatever you do.....
Just keep getting spoon fed.

So you are spoon fed by the conspiracy theorists.

Actually uhhh no? I can see for myself. From day one I felt things didn't ad up. Who are these conspiracy theorists you speak of?
I would like to know who these leaders are?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

GenesisGT wrote:All I am saying is one should try to determine the credibility of a person that makes their comments known to all. Anyone can make any comment they want, I don't care. And anyone, you or me, can base the credibility of those comments on what that person beliefs are.

Chossudovsky is a scholar that has done real research on the facts of Auschwitz before coming to those conclusions. Just because a keyboard critic like yourself doesn't agree with him, it does not make him any less credible in the least.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

Passion4Truth wrote:
GenesisGT wrote:All I am saying is one should try to determine the credibility of a person that makes their comments known to all. Anyone can make any comment they want, I don't care. And anyone, you or me, can base the credibility of those comments on what that person beliefs are.

Chossudovsky is a scholar????? that has done real research on the facts of Auschwitz before coming to those conclusions. Just because a keyboard critic like yourself doesn't agree with him, it does not make him any less credible in the least.

You actually posted this? :dyinglaughing: Actually it does speak to his credibility.

So I guiess millions of Jews, politicians, military people and eye witnesses (citizens) were mistaken. :ohmygod:
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:
Sure! It's of ones opinion the way people see things. Yours is easy to follow as you just stick to the official story and your safe. You will warm and fuzzy to repeat every official story there is on any subject. Don't step outside the box. Whatever you do.....

Or, you could garner your information from websites whose authors think that Auschwitz was hilarious. Who are you to question where we get our information from when your sources are suspect and one sided.

I'm not afraid to step outside the box, I'm just carefull when I do not to step in a big pile of crap.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

goatboy wrote:
averagejoe wrote:

Or, you could garner your information from websites whose authors think that Auschwitz was hilarious. Who are you to question where we get our information from when your sources are suspect and one sided.

I'm not afraid to step outside the box, I'm just carefull when I do not to step in a big pile of crap.

Uhhh not my website. So I'm not sure what your talking about. But you should have been here earlier when some de-bunkers were trying to connect the holocaust to 9/11. Nice try....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:
Uhhh not my website. So I'm not sure what your talking about. But you should have been here earlier when some de-bunkers were trying to connect the holocaust to 9/11. Nice try....

Well it was pretty connected, but not in the way you are trying to make it. Same guy quoted by a CT'er also wrote a paper about the Holocaust that was also contrary to popular belief. I would say that's a valid point and speaks to his overall view on published history and is something that someone needs to take into consideration when considering his website.

So I'd say that trying to connect 9/11 and the holocaust is not even close to what he posted.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

WhenWhatWho wrote:
You actually posted this? :dyinglaughing: Actually it does speak to his credibility.

So I guiess millions of Jews, politicians, military people and eye witnesses (citizens) were mistaken. :ohmygod:

No, I didn't post that....you altered my quote......but anyways, that is not the subject of this thread, but I do suggest you read up on that particular issue, as you seem to be quite misinformed.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:
WhenWhatWho wrote:

No, I didn't post that....you altered my quote......but anyways, that is not the subject of this thread, but I do suggest you read up on that particular issue, as you seem to be quite misinformed.

On the Holocaust?
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

averagejoe wrote:
Actually uhhh no? I can see for myself. From day one I felt things didn't ad up. Who are these conspiracy theorists you speak of?
I would like to know who these leaders are?

Same thing here Joe, I just watched it happened and used common sense, and I knew it was an inside job, no one had to feed me anything. I didn't need the media, the conspirators, and the false documents to twist things around to make me believe.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Michel Chossudovsky isn't afraid to speak his mind. Specially on a subject that is suppose to be untouchable.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Fancy wrote:
vinnied wrote:No ....The woman in that photo was Identified as someone else in "The Falling Man"

It seems averagejoe is requesting everyone provide "proof" or "links". You have one?

Fancy, I do have a link,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXnA9FjvLSU

Now what was discussed was zyzzx apparently using common sense to tell the woman in that photo was Edna Cintron.
here's the exact quote to refresh your memory
And common sense shows Edna Cintron jumping.

Try using some common sense.

And apparently you must be using common sense as well seeing you privided us with this statement
The woman in the photo was identified by family members and her name was Edna Cintron.

and then to back up your common sense provide us with a quote that has a link to this.
The woman has been tentatively identified by her husband as Edna Cintron, an administrative assistant for Marsh & McLennan.

Keyword here being "tentatively"
speculation is all it is, Most certainly has nothing to do with common sense.
Regardless of who it is, its estimated up to 200 people leaped to there deaths that day. They obviously did it for a reason. and common sense tells me it had something to do with a fire.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Common sense has nothing to do with what I posted. It has been stated her husband identified her - google it. Lots of memorials for her as well. Who was the woman then?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Fancy wrote:Common sense has nothing to do with what I posted. It has been stated her husband identified her - google it. Lots of memorials for her as well. Who was the woman then?

And now I believe your getting the pictures of her standing in the hole of the building, confused with the picture of the person falling. I dont know who the woman/person falling is. All Im saying Is that person in that particular photograph has been identified as someone else, Of course not a positive identification.
and its in the link I provided earlier.
Can you provide a link?
Last edited by vinnied on Nov 15th, 2012, 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The woman in that photo was Identified as someone else in "The Falling Man"
That's what you said. I am not confusing the woman identified as Edna with anyone else. You say she was identified as somone else - who then?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Fancy wrote:
The woman in that photo was Identified as someone else in "The Falling Man"
That's what you said. I am not confusing the woman identified as Edna with anyone else. You say she was identified as somone else - who then?

Wow, I never said you were getting the woman identified as Edna confused with anyone else. Please read my post again. Ive Edited it by underlining the sentence for you.
You see the picture of the woman standing in the tower was identified as Edna by her family, Not the photo of the woman/person falling... . Unless of course you can provide a link that states otherwise, and preferably one that doesn't say "tentatively".

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”