September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by maryjane48 »

*bleep* . i said i would post the guys name . if you cant read sucks be you .
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

maryjane48 wrote:*bleep* . i said i would post the guys name . if you cant read sucks be you .

When were going to do that? We are all waiting, so that we can understand what you are trying to say.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

unlike some i work lol
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

maryjane48 wrote:unlike some i work lol

You had time to make that reply, why not answer the question?
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

If you watched it "live on TV" how did you miss the part about the airplane hitting the tower? They replayed it over and over again, many times.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

maryjane48 wrote:i guess since only time cnn told truth was on 9/11 hahahahahaha , an actual structrual engineer doent know anything . the very next day after ,one the designers of twin towers went around with film crew and looked at some the main beams and first word out of his mouth was this wasnt a plane that did this . find that footage and its a smoking gun . because few days later he did a 180 with no explanition said the news was right .

MJ are you saying that Leslie Robertson was one of the designers of twin towers who went around with a film crew the next day. FYI he like a lot of people was stuck at an airport going no where, half way around the world. So no way was he walking around with a film crew the next day. Try again.

http://www.newsweek.com/world-trade-center-engineer-leslie-robertson-911-attack-building-collapse-151763
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

w84u2 wrote:If you watched it "live on TV" how did you miss the part about the airplane hitting the tower? They replayed it over and over again, many times.

yes well i was talking about the architect walking around the steel colums pointing out the areas he felt were cut by thermite
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

yes he was walking around . they changed his history to fit the national lie .i watched him do it on tv as did otheres and by the end of the week he magicaly changed his story and never talked about the beams again
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Did you see the plane hit the tower on TV? I did.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

maryjane48 wrote:yes he was walking around . they changed his history to fit the national lie .i watched him do it on tv as did otheres and by the end of the week he magicaly changed his story and never talked about the beams again

So, generally speaking you completely made up something and in a sad attempt to qualify a remark you made and to save face you searched the name of some designer that had worked on the World Trade Center. Sadly though, you failed to check the silly detail that he was not in town on 911, so could not have possibly been on television.

Unlike yourself, I don't need to make up facts and details.

So here we sit marryjane48 with you and some sad attempt of continuing the lie by telling your tale of seeing a designer (Now named Leslie E. Robertson thanks for that) on television. With absolutely no proof that this event happened you then expect others to somehow take your story as fact. And on top of that, your story is impossible and is proven as false.

Sorry, but your tale of seeing this guy on TV still leaves me with doubt. Do you have anything else to support your tall tale? Is your next move to search some other engineers name? Maybe just give up.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

maryjane48 wrote:*bleep* . i said i would post the guys name . if you cant read sucks be you .

Please stop being so angry, it makes you seem unreliable when providing information. I will, without any emotion analyze what I am unable to read...

What you said was:

maryjane48 wrote:i watched it live on tv as it happened . i can post the guys name later . but main point is this , if cnn and all rest have been telling fake stories this is the biggest one of all

Which is not just a post saying you would post his name.. in fact what you do is make a point in an attempt to add validity the post you originally made. That tells those of us that can read that nothing here has really been confirmed, so we need to then go back to the original post being discussed.

You remember this one?:

maryjane48 wrote:i guess since only time cnn told truth was on 9/11 hahahahahaha , an actual structrual engineer doent know anything . the very next day after ,one the designers of twin towers went around with film crew and looked at some the main beams and first word out of his mouth was this wasnt a plane that did this . find that footage and its a smoking gun . because few days later he did a 180 with no explanition said the news was right .

Anyhoo, then you finally posted his name after others (See above) also see issue with your story and ask for the name:

maryjane48 wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_E._Robertson

this the guy im talking about

Well... great, you posted his name, and completely ignore all the other crap you posted. This is your vain attempt to convince people? It turns out though he was not in town "the next day" as you claimed, in fact 48 hours afterwards he was still stuck in Tokyo attempting to get back home. This was easy to confirm and GenesisGT did an excellent job in bringing this fact to light.

Anyhow, as you can see, I CAN read so it really does not suck to be me, in fact its great to be me. (Just my opinion) Please try some other story and I will attempt to listen to that. I am eager with anticipation as to what tale you will be telling next, but this time, could you please try to use facts?
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Robertson has made some glaring contradictions in his statements.
· Robertson claims that the building was designed to only survive plane crashes at speeds of 180 mph. Interestingly he made this claim only a few days before 9/11.[15] A quote by Building Designer Skilling indicates that “A previous analysis, carried out early in 1964, calculated that the towers would handle the impact of a 707 traveling at 600 mph without collapsing”.[16] Robertson must resolve this apparent contradiction. It is a very suspicious statement given the fact that it would be reasonable to consider the maximum speed of a plane flying into the Twin Towers. Is it possible that Robertson was asked to leak this “deliberately misleading information” just before 9/11? However, this is just speculation. Also suspicious is the fact that he said in 1984-5 that there was “little likelihood of a collapse no matter how the building was attacked.”[17]
· Robertson says that the building was not designed to survive jet fuel fires: “To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire”. This claim is suspicious for two reasons: why would they design the towers to survive plane crashes without considering the jet fuel? And more importantly, John Skilling claimed in 1993 that they did consider the jet fuel when they designed the buildings.[18] Given this fact, which statement is more likely to be correct about jet fuel fires being considered?
· NIST is also contradicted when they claim that there was no “evidence to indicate consideration of… thousands of gallons of jet fuel”. This statement is clearly false. See John Skilling’s statement: “Our analysis indicated the biggest problem would be the fact that all the fuel (from the airplane) would dump into the building. There would be a horrendous fire… The building structure would still be there.”[19]
· In interview with Steven Jones, Robertson claims that he had “never run across anyone who has said that they had in fact seen molten metal.” This statement is extremely suspicious considering the fact that Robertson himself claimed to have seen it in a published news report! This contradicts his own statement about seeing molten metal: “Leslie Robertson, the structural engineer responsible for the design of the WTC, describes fires still burning and molten steel still running 21 days after the attacks.”[20]. As well, substantial eye-witness testimony supports observations of Molten Steel.[21]
· Robertson is also incorrect when he says that “if they had seen [Molten Steel, they had not] performed some kind of an analysis to determine what that metal was. This statement is false. FEMA analyzed samples of the molten steel.[22] However, NIST did not even mention the molten steel and called it “irrelevant to [their] investigation.”[23] This could have simply been a mistake by Robertson.
Is Robertson being pressured to lie and make false statements? Was he asked to leak a false statement just before 9/11 about the speed of the planes having an impact on their destruction? Are these contradictions by accident or mistake?

he said himselff he seen molten metal . how could he do that if stuck on a plane lol . 0lus he also said only shaped charges would bring towers down . they tested what jet fuel would do and concluded it would do nothing in 1964 .

and right before 9 11 the day before he infact changes his tune . and theres nothing you can say to change that reality .
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

I really hate this, but when one chooses to quote or misquote, one has to look at the entire statement.

Let's look at what Robertson said about aircraft speed.
Testing such a horrific hypothesis comes down to two basic conditions: removing a series of adjacent columns and floor trusses and seeing how the buildings absorb the energy of the jet. Robertson says tests revealed that if a plane was flying at approach speed when it struck one of the towers, it would remain standing.

Note he refers to approach speed (100 to 120kn) not top end flight speed (600kn).

There is a reason they did not design or test for jet fuel fire. Computers at the time just could not handle the calculations.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology, which led the official government investigation of the towers’ collapse, concurred: "The computing resources and software necessary to conduct (such an) analyses did not exist in the 1960s."

And the molten (steel/metal) comment, if you can find anywhere that the statement was from Robertson that he saw molten steel/metal please share, because no one else can find that statement and Robertson himself denies it.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

maryjane48 wrote:Robertson has made some glaring contradictions in his statements.
he said himselff he seen molten metal . how could he do that if stuck on a plane lol . 0lus he also said only shaped charges would bring towers down . they tested what jet fuel would do and concluded it would do nothing in 1964 .

and right before 9 11 the day before he infact changes his tune . and theres nothing you can say to change that reality .

I too have seen molten metal (many times in my life) I have been on a plane too, and if I wanted to, I could replay those images in my mind if I was stuck on a plane. Why the lol after your comment? What makes you laugh out loud at your own comment?

In 1964.....what are you referring to in 1964 and the use of shape charges? I am sorry that I don't remember anything in the news about "shape charges in 1964". Was there another tower brought down by jet aircraft or shape charges that I haven't heard of before?

How, what, who, where, when were changes made to his tune, that is so ingrained in your personal reality, that can't be changed by anything that anyone else can say that; makes only your opinion the only logical one worth consideration?

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”