September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by sanfish »

Nothing to see here folks.Keep moving along obeying/believing everything. Keep the status quo or be labelled a nut. Wouldnt want to be attacked for thinking logically would you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0344qRfAOtA
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

sanfish wrote:Nothing to see here folks.Keep moving along obeying/believing everything. Keep the status quo or be labelled a nut. Wouldnt want to be attacked for thinking logically would you

You're even starting to sound like kompili. I guess the indoctrinating is working.

On the other hand, logical thinking can only bring one to the conclusion that the widely purported 9/11 conspiracy theories have no merit.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:I don't like to make any decisions, especially based on a bogus site like Wikipedia. I think my knowledge goes much further then something posted on the internet.

You haven't provided anything and the fact that you totally ignore what is posted on the internet that is first hand knowledge (even from Wikipedia) says a lot.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Nebula wrote:You're even starting to sound like kompili. I guess the indoctrinating is working.

On the other hand, logical thinking can only bring one to the conclusion that the widely purported 9/11 conspiracy theories have no merit.

Haha I take it you didnt watch the video then.

On that hand I would agree with you. The theories can't all be right. Many of them are competing in nature. One would have to be insane to believe the theories. So its somehow less wrong if even one part of the "official" story is false?

On yet a 3rd hand ,logical thinking can only bring one to the same conclusion concerning the "official" ommision report. It's not like this would be the first time. Time and again ,things once thought to be silly theories have come out to be historical fact. Time dilutes all wounds ,and by the time a truth is known nobody cares any more....its a different time....people have new worries and new "realities" to deal with. At the end of the day, not only would I be estatic to be wrong, but Id still be happy that there are people out there who question our representatives, who would hold them accountable. The thing I find hardest to swallow is the vehemence directed at those that would dare question. Regardless of anything else, the volumes that speaks is no "theory"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:I don't like to make any decisions, especially based on a bogus site like Wikipedia. I think my knowledge goes much further then something posted on the internet.

Please post the information then that supports your opinions.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

sanfish wrote:So its somehow less wrong if even one part of the "official" story is false?

Truthfully, I don't care about the "official" story. I'm here to show that the conspiracy theories are fables.

The thing I find hardest to swallow is the vehemence directed at those that would dare question.

I know what you're getting at with this but I cannot agree in this instance. Along the lines of pretending to be some kind of average guy superhero, you are attempting to place conspiracy theorists on an ill-deserved pedestal.

This isn't about a group of people who 'question' the official story. I would have no problem if that was the case. Alas, it is not. This is about a group of people who promote implausible and impossible theories about world events. These people aren't heroes of any kind. I realize they often sit their behind their keyboards smugly, thinking they've got the world figured out and everyone else is sheep, but they're just charlatans, snake oil salesmen hawking their own brands of fiction.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Nebula wrote:
This isn't about a group of people who 'question' the official story. I would have no problem if that was the case.

So this isn't about finding out the truth to you? Its about "proving someone wrong"? Well now things are starting to make sense. Carry on Neb
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

sanfish wrote:So this isn't about finding out the truth to you?

Neither, it would seem, is it for you.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Nebula wrote:
sanfish wrote:So this isn't about finding out the truth to you?

Neither, it would seem, is it for you.

Unsurprisingly,you couldnt be more wrong
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

I'm sure you think so.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Yes, with their bogus sites and government and media disinformation we are suppose to believe everything they say like sheep.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'd rather listen to those that were there instead of posting silly manipulated photos.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Like the witnesses, not the media or the government
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

There's enough witness statements to corroborate plane debris and photographs to confirm same.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Other witnesses said there were not, who to believe.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”