September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by vinnied »

Meh, to each there own I suppose.
personally myself, I find it a little odd that bag with all the evidence in it never made it onto that flight. But hey these things happen right.
Theres all kinds of little oddities like this from 911. and when you put them all together they add up to one big one
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

vinnied wrote:Meh, to each there own I suppose.
personally myself, I find it a little odd that bag with all the evidence in it never made it onto that flight. But hey these things happen right.
Theres all kinds of little oddities like this from 911. and when you put them all together they add up to one big one

That's exactly what I believe drives "alternative theorists" (I just created a new name). Oddities.

The ideology that things always happen flawlessly and fluidly, without "oddities." Though except when they are false flag attacks or cover-ups, apparently.

History is filled with major, intentional and well-publicized events that also resulted in the desired result, experienced their fair share of "oddities" or aspects that didn't go as planned.

So an event where a group attacks buildings with planes, of course there are going to be aspects that weren't flawless, and those are the aspects that you grasp to in order to claim this was a false flag operation.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

vinnied wrote:Meh, to each there own I suppose.

CT'ers always chose to ignore all the things that do make sense and just focus on the few that don't. That's why their theories are always so flawed.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Yeah well if the US never would have come up with the plan to hijack planes and bomb civilian and military targets, and planting the evidence, then blaming it on someone else. Maybe people wouldn't come up with such crazy "theories"
Last edited by vinnied on May 12th, 2015, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

vinnied wrote:Yeah well if the US never would have come up with the plan to hijack planes and bomb civilian and military targets, and planting the evidence, then blaming it on someone else. Maybe people wouldn't come up with such crazy "theories"

Make this your mantra, it will serve you well:

Correlation does not equal causation.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

'Keep shinin' the light'...

Never Forget. Never Stop Fighting for the Truth.

AE911 TRUTH BULLETIN
http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=d03 ... 2b9631e&e=

Tonight, AE911Truth and Firefighters for 9/11 Truth host the world premiere of our new film, Firefighters, Architects & Engineers: Expose 9/11 Myths in New York City.

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

May we never forget and may they all rest easy.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Just "Pull It"

Why use explosives?

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... ll-it.html

Produced by ThoughtCrime7

To raise extra money to run Brasscheck TV, we've decided to go into the building demolition business.

Obviously, it's an easy business thanks to the new discovery of "thermal expansion."

Why use explosives when you can just "pull it" the easy way?

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... 0i8dU.dpuf
~ John Lennon
tylerdaniels
Fledgling

Post by tylerdaniels »

Its true, Jet fuel in fact cannot melt steal beams.

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

LOL@ above video.

It's a good thing the twin towers weren't composed of 1/2 inch cold rolled, mild steel or it would have fell over before it was even finished, lol. Oh, and it didn't fall to the side, it came straight down.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol yes hillbilly bob know more than the people who built it . i would love to see a demonstration of aluminum wings slicing through structural steel in a test at 600 mph the speed of the jets supposidly . google other plane crashes that hit buildings , they dont slice into them like the building were made from styrofoam
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

tylerdaniels wrote:Its true, Jet fuel in fact cannot melt steal beams.

Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

tylerdaniels
Fledgling

Post by tylerdaniels »

I figured i'd hear that from you two.... I forgot you were both engineers...

I am sure the weight of the floors above were more then enough along with INTENSE HEAT THAT BURNED FOR AN HOUR AND HALF to collapse the towers....

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”