September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
goatboy
Guru

Re: September 11

Post by goatboy »

Actually watched that one, very compelling footage. Still doesn't change my mind because:

"If" it was a controlled demolition, then supposedly the charges would have to have been pre-placed on the exact floors that the planes crashed into. How did they manage to ensure that both planes crashed exactly into the same floors that the explosives were placed while travelling at 500-600 mph? They didn't even miss it by one floor.

When the planes crashed into these exact spots, why didn't that initiate the explosives (or destroy them so they wouldn't work)?

Why not just collapse the building at the moment of impact?

But to me the biggest issue is why bother with such an elaborate plan when the same effect on the American psyche could be accomplished with a much simpler plan. Drive a bomb laden truck into the Mall of America and Macy's 5th avenue and you would accomplish the same effect as this and would have done it so, so much simpler.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

goatboy wrote:Actually watched that one, very compelling footage. Still doesn't change my mind because:

"If" it was a controlled demolition, then supposedly the charges would have to have been pre-placed on the exact floors that the planes crashed into. How did they manage to ensure that both planes crashed exactly into the same floors that the explosives were placed while travelling at 500-600 mph? They didn't even miss it by one floor.

When the planes crashed into these exact spots, why didn't that initiate the explosives (or destroy them so they wouldn't work)?

Why not just collapse the building at the moment of impact?

But to me the biggest issue is why bother with such an elaborate plan when the same effect on the American psyche could be accomplished with a much simpler plan. Drive a bomb laden truck into the Mall of America and Macy's 5th avenue and you would accomplish the same effect as this and would have done it so, so much simpler.

true but , there were lots of financial papers in the twin towers , plus other documents , that when destroyed , helped a few folks out in a big way .

but for now lets focus on the 9/11 commission. why would the bush cheney clown show restrict the commission's , when it was a perfect chance for them to get the facts out they wanted . i wont provide links because if you decide to research this , i want it to be your own research .

i will add watch as much as the docs as you have time for , look for the one by the two french brothers who were with the first nyfd to get into the towers , and they all got out .
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

lakevixen wrote:true but , there were lots of financial papers in the twin towers , plus other documents , that when destroyed , helped a few folks out in a big way .

but for now lets focus on the 9/11 commission. why would the bush cheney clown show restrict the commission's , when it was a perfect chance for them to get the facts out they wanted . i wont provide links because if you decide to research this , i want it to be your own research .

i will add watch as much as the docs as you have time for , look for the one by the two french brothers who were with the first nyfd to get into the towers , and they all got out .

To be honest, not really interested in wasting my time watching someones slant on a topic I've already made mt mind up on. My opinion is based on why I think it doesn't make sense for it to have happened in the way conspiracy theorist propose, not on why it could have. The big mistake CT'ers make is that correlation does not imply causation, regardless of how hard they try.

Did watch the one by the French Brothers though. Incredibly moving video they shot.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

yea when they were filming the building actually coming down , your thinking get out of there , amazingly enough , all then fire persons from that firehouse made it out alive.

FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

The thing is, of course it'll sound like bombs in the towers - I highly doubt anybody in either of those videos have been inside a skyscraper potentially hit by a plane.

But lets go with this demolition theory for a minute. Why would the government (...or whomever) pre-stage an extraordinarily risky high-risk operation where they would be placing bombs all over the building, while also flying planes into the building, knowing full-well that the resulting damage would not coordinate? Two extremely risky tasks that allegedly don't jive, but apparently good enough to do, both, at the same time.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

why are there no video proof of any those arabs getting on to those jets?

why have we not seen better video of the supposed jet hitting the pentagon? theres over 40 cameras known to have caught it
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

lakevixen wrote:why are there no video proof of any those arabs getting on to those jets?

why have we not seen better video of the supposed jet hitting the pentagon? theres over 40 cameras known to have caught it

causation does not imply correlation
lack of something does not prove something else

For every one of your "why not's" you conveniently overlook all those other "why would they" comments that I and others have posted. You can't be selective in only focusing on your why nots.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

lakevixen wrote:why are there no video proof of any those arabs getting on to those jets?

I don't have an answer to the first question.

The second, though, is fairly obvious. They would have been available to those conducting the investigation. The Pentagon is a very high risk security facility and publicly showing everyone the camera placement, angle and coverage zone of 40 of their cameras would be an absolutely major security risk.

If 40 cameras saw it, then I would argue that the results of the investigation, on that part specifically, would be pretty clear.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

Simple really,

The Government has plenty of video evidence that would instantly put a stop to the debate, but understands that a small portion of the population will be taken out of the productive end of the work place by wasting their time posting U-Tube videos and debating a subject that the majority of the population already knows is fruitless. My theory is that these un-productive people would then not be a run on the economy and the productive capability of the worker in general.

Calculating the money saved by not having these slackers in the working population wasting productive time is staggering.

Good move Government... very clever indeed.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

FreeRights wrote:
But lets go with this demolition theory for a minute. Why would the government (...or whomever) pre-stage an extraordinarily risky high-risk operation where they would be placing bombs all over the building, while also flying planes into the building, knowing full-well that the resulting damage would not coordinate? Two extremely risky tasks that allegedly don't jive, but apparently good enough to do, both, at the same time.

The US Govt knew very well that there was to be an attack coming. This is no big secret. From warnings from Russia, the British spy agency, French intelligence service. etc,
As far as i'm concerned the these *bleep*, did absolutely nothing to stop it, and everything they could to make sure it went down without a hitch. And we all know how much they like the term "Shock and awe"
The basis for Rapid Dominance rests in the ability to affect the will, perception, and understanding of the adversary through imposing sufficient Shock and Awe to achieve the necessary political, strategic, and operational goals of the conflict or crisis that led to the use of force
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

vinnied wrote:The US Govt knew very well that there was to be an attack coming. This is no big secret. From warnings from Russia, the British spy agency, French intelligence service. etc,
As far as i'm concerned the these *bleep*, did absolutely nothing to stop it, and everything they could to make sure it went down without a hitch. And we all know how much they like the term "Shock and awe"
The basis for Rapid Dominance rests in the ability to affect the will, perception, and understanding of the adversary through imposing sufficient Shock and Awe to achieve the necessary political, strategic, and operational goals of the conflict or crisis that led to the use of force

I agree, in the sense that they were warned that an attack was imminent.

Unfortunately, hindsight is pretty awesome. We know how they pulled out the attack. The US did not know that beforehand.

It's easy to say "OMG they should have prevented it!!" but how does one country prevent an aviation-based terrorism risk? They don't know how they suspect this is going occur. No foreign intelligence agency advised the US that terrorists were going to use undetectable knives, through security, to hijack planes to fly into buildings. Not one told them that.

So how, again, were they supposed to prevent this specific terror risk without the hindsight that you and I have the benefit of?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol well , im sure it didn't help that cheney or rummy told the air force to stand down from training exercises minutes before the attack happened , just lil coinkydink i suppose. or like i said early no other pictures of jet hitting pentagon , which someone gave standard fox news talking point of , its security risk , yet , news outlets broadcast from pentagon all time , or the fact none the arabs were shown on any security cams going into the airports or heading towards any planes , yet all the airports had cams every where . or bush saying on live tv he saw the first plane hit , which was impossible, and then just sitting there like he was waiting for the show to be over . then we will jump ahead , why did bushes administration allow the cia undercover agent to be exposed because her husband figured out iraq was not trying to buy yellowcake and in fact it was bold faced lie to start a war for oil in iraq , nothing to do with bin laden . and why wasn't the site treated like a crime scene instead of cleared out as fast as possible?
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

lakevixen wrote:lol well , im sure it didn't help that cheney or rummy told the air force to stand down from training exercises minutes before the attack happened , just lil coinkydink i suppose. or like i said early no other pictures of jet hitting pentagon , which someone gave standard fox news talking point of , its security risk , yet , news outlets broadcast from pentagon all time , or the fact none the arabs were shown on any security cams going into the airports or heading towards any planes , yet all the airports had cams every where . or bush saying on live tv he saw the first plane hit , which was impossible, and then just sitting there like he was waiting for the show to be over . then we will jump ahead , why did bushes administration allow the cia undercover agent to be exposed because her husband figured out iraq was not trying to buy yellowcake and in fact it was bold faced lie to start a war for oil in iraq , nothing to do with bin laden . and why wasn't the site treated like a crime scene instead of cleared out as fast as possible?

So basically the entire reason that you think this is a cover up is because you feel entitled to see all of the controlled national security information, like Pentagon and airport CCTV camera placements. Those who investigated did have the ability to view that, but as it should, it was not released publicly.

Your view that the collapsed towers were quickly cleaned up and not investigated is strange as well, because that isn't true. Lets explore that one a little further though. For one, it took months to conduct a clean up. For two, you'd think of all the contractors who were brought in to clean up the area, surely some explosive or missile fragments would have been found. They don't just disappear after use. Odd that they did in this case.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

FreeRights wrote:I agree, in the sense that they were warned that an attack was imminent.

Unfortunately, hindsight is pretty awesome. We know how they pulled out the attack. The US did not know that beforehand.

It's easy to say "OMG they should have prevented it!!" but how does one country prevent an aviation-based terrorism risk? They don't know how they suspect this is going occur. No foreign intelligence agency advised the US that terrorists were going to use undetectable knives, through security, to hijack planes to fly into buildings. Not one told them that.

So how, again, were they supposed to prevent this specific terror risk without the hindsight that you and I have the benefit of?

Even the US intelligence service warned that Tim Osman and his Goones would use airplanes to attack. You can pretty much guarantee they were being watched very closely. Especially the ones trained to fly in the US, and scoping out the airports weeks before the attack.
They had already named Mohamed Atta by the 12th of Sept. That was quick. Oh yeah thats right out of 81 passengers his was the only luggage that conveniently just didn't happen to make it on the plane. Well guess that explains that.
But whats even more crazy, there was a suicide note in it,WTH??? as well as instructional videos for flying Boeing aircraft. things that make you go Hmmmm
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Of all the claims in this thread, you've shared the least interesting.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”