September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by vinnied »

came across this video and wanted to share it with anyone thats interested.
I know this subject, like every other has been gone over and over, non the less, its basically just about witnesses to the explosions that never occurred according to NIST.
some of it is obviously redundant, However, some of it may be new.
at 6:02 there's a sound so loud it actually scares the fellow being interviewed. wonder how long it would have taken that sound to travel that disatance, as he turns around the building is just starting to collapse
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Using the scientific method one learns the only way the three buildings could have been brought down in the manner and rate of speed is by controlled demolition - EVIDENCE

Donald Trump: Only Explosives Could Have Brought Down World Trade Towers
Major media 'memory hole' regarding US presidential candidate's expert opinion on WTC

http://www.globalresearch.ca/donald-tru ... rs/5546017
By James F. Tracy
Global Research, October 01, 2016

In an interview on September 11, 2001 swaggering-real estate mogul Donald Trump and present Republican presidential candidate remarked that the World Trade Center Twin Towers were likely brought down through controlled demolition.

This prescient observation has been intentionally overlooked by major media in the wake of 9/11′s fifteenth anniversary.

Many corporate news outlets chose instead to single out a off-handed comment by Trump early on in the exchange where he momentarily ‘bragged’ that he ‘owned the tallest building’ in Manhattan next to the WTC– while failing to recognize and highlight his much more important expert opinion a few moments later concerning the World Trade Center’s fate alongside those of its inhabitants.

Danny Jowenko speaking the truth...RIP.

Barry Jennings speaking the truth...RIP.

Mysterious deaths of 9/11 witnesses...RIP.

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm not sure why people think Barry Jennings died mysteriously. His family knew and it was released he died in Stony Brook hospital of leukemia.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Fancy wrote:I'm not sure why people think Barry Jennings died mysteriously. His family knew and it was released he died in Stony Brook hospital of leukemia.

im not sure why people say the media lies yet when comes to 9/11 all of sudden everything they say is rock solid truth lol [icon_lol2.gif]
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Yea, I don't get that either.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

maryjane48 wrote: im not sure why people say the media lies yet when comes to 9/11 all of sudden everything they say is rock solid truth lol [icon_lol2.gif]

I not sure why people like you constantly say the media lies and then come up with the above ridiculous statement.

It must be difficult for you to believe that others have a completely different opinion than yours... You know, the correct one.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2016, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Try again without the personal attack.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
http://www.ae911truth.org/

Another Milestone to Close Out 2016: 2,750
http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=d03 ... 40360cc&e=

Onward and upward to higher heights in 2017!

Richard Gage, AIA
Founder/CEO
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

“I'm a chemical engineer with bachelors and masters degrees in engineering from the University of Michigan. I'm an authority on the flammability of materials and I have testified in court on this subject. WTC 7 was demolished with explosives attached to the structural frame. Hardly anything in the building was flammable; it was mostly steel, glass, and masonry.” — Bruce Caswell

“My experience has included being president of three different architectural firms in Michigan and New England. My outrage and shock at being asked to believe the net of lies surrounding this event matches the feelings of the founding members of AE911Truth. As I watched the towers fall on television, I knew the rapid destruction on display made no scientific sense. Though the tentacles of this subject run in every direction, this betrayal of our national confidence and honor as citizens must not be allowed to stand.” — Paul R. Bilgen, AIA

“I'm a licensed architect familiar with structural steel design. When considering the yield point of A36 steel and the redundancy factors included in all 21st century buildings, these buildings could not have been collapsed by an airplane of any kind. This was obvious to me at the time I saw the collapse on television. When the first building came down I told my wife that ‘airplanes cannot make that happen.’" — John C. Heflebower

“I have 30 years of diverse design and on-site experience in the engineering field. My most relevant credentials are my extensive experience in computer simulation of structures and mechanical components. I recently reviewed much of the documentation that AE911Truth has supplied and also other sources. My conclusion, based on my engineering experience and intuition, is that structures that are struck in a random nature do not respond with the type of symmetry we see in the WTC towers collapse. In fact, if one were hypothetically tasked to collapse these towers as symmetrically as they fell, it would be nearly impossible, at least for someone without expertise in demolition or other advanced techniques.” — Attilio Colangelo

“I have twenty-seven years experience as an engineer, the past eighteen of which have been as an independent consultant. During my career, I have developed a specialty in analyzing and addressing residential and commercial buildings with structural problems. It’s taken a long time for me to come to terms with the real possibility that the true causes of the WTC collapses on 9/11 were obscured from the general public and perhaps much worse. We must know the truth, because what’s left of our democracy depends on it.” — Richard Herschiag

“I have worked in almost every city in NY. I have been licensed 24 years doing a variety of work from residential to industrial. I was on the phone with another architect on 9/11. We both noted the flashes on the floors below the collapsing floor when the towers came down. Two years later I was involved in demolishing six buildings in Kodak Park. I realized it was like watching 9/11 all over again. I have no doubt that WTC was controlled demolition. If the mast was not controlled it would have been a sideways fall killing 10,000 more.” — James Myers

“I've been involved in construction all my professional life. I've seen controlled demolitions, and from the day of 9/11/01 watching the towers come down, I knew it had to be a controlled demolition. For the government to not even investigate this possibility in a serious way is beyond unbelievable.” — Thomas Kahler

“I have fifteen years experience in defense and private industry engineering and project management. Recognizing that the Twin Towers and WTC 7 were instances of controlled demolition is not the hard part. The hard part is overcoming the emotional hurdle that our government betrayed us. I went into shock and had to grieve when I accepted this. As a country we need to face this anger and grief if we are to come to terms with ourselves and leave a legacy we can reconcile with.” — Ben Werner

“I have a Bachelor of Architecture and a Master of Architectural (Structural) Engineering. I remember being very surprised by the collapse of the Twin Towers after the planes struck. Despite the damage and fires, it did not seem possible. I also remember reports of Building 7 being evacuated because it was expected to come down from sustained damage. I accepted the explanations given by the media. It wasn’t until years later that I started examining the research of experts on this and other websites and rethinking my discomfort with the official account. From an understanding of steel failure, I would expect any collapse to be gradual and asymmetric. If the official story were true, it would be a major embarrassment to the US design and construction industry that these towers failed so catastrophically, especially Building 7. I want to stand on the right side of history. We all deserve a real investigation with subpoena power, that explores every possibility.” — Forrest Mertz
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i guess since only time cnn told truth was on 9/11 hahahahahaha , an actual structrual engineer doent know anything . the very next day after ,one the designers of twin towers went around with film crew and looked at some the main beams and first word out of his mouth was this wasnt a plane that did this . find that footage and its a smoking gun . because few days later he did a 180 with no explanition said the news was right .
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Where did you get THAT from? Obviously it's not a copy and paste item.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

maryjane48 wrote:i guess since only time cnn told truth was on 9/11 hahahahahaha , an actual structrual engineer doent know anything . the very next day after ,one the designers of twin towers went around with film crew and looked at some the main beams and first word out of his mouth was this wasnt a plane that did this . find that footage and its a smoking gun . because few days later he did a 180 with no explanition said the news was right .

Maybe he, like most reasonable people looked at the evidence over the next day and determined without a doubt that a plane did do this.

I am pretty sure there is quite a bit of evidence that shows that planes were involved.

Your "smoking gun" is what most folks in the know would call a leaking water gun.... and that is being nice and giving you some credit.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i watched it live on tv as it happened . i can post the guys name later . but main point is this , if cnn and all rest have been telling fake stories this is the biggest one of all
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

maryjane48 wrote:i watched it live on tv as it happened . i can post the guys name later . but main point is this , if cnn and all rest have been telling fake stories this is the biggest one of all

When did you become the authority on "I saw it on TV"

I'm surprised you aren't on CNN right now giving interviews as the "go to" expert panel person on "stuff I saw on TV"

In the mean time, your stories of personal stuff that you saw does not make for news in the real world.

I'll try it too though...

I didn't see it on TV, so it must not be true.

See? I am convinced it didn't happen, because I didn't see it. (Just as dumb as your example)
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

im not in the wizard union lol i cant .magicaly give you common sense . you can damce all you want ,it still wont change reality .

let me ask you this . if there was one country that could get the americans to invade the arabs which country do you suppose that would be ?
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

maryjane48 wrote:im not in the wizard union lol i cant .magicaly give you common sense . you can damce all you want ,it still wont change reality .

let me ask you this . if there was one country that could get the americans to invade the arabs which country do you suppose that would be ?

Don't bother asking me further questions in some vain attempt to avoid the subject... you have failed to back up the stuff you saw on TV that you stated would "post later" (You know, that thing you call reality)

I'll patiently await that bit of information first, so then at least I know you didn't just make up some detail that you refer to as "reality" I can then be awarded with this common sense you speak of and we can then move on with whatever the heck you come up with next.

**see what I did there? I asked you for definitive proof that you yourself promised but have not provided.. You see, you have accused me of not having common sense because I don't believe something that you potentially could have made up in your head and have not supplied evidence for. I didn't ask for it, you offered it.. really, you did say you would, and since you did.. yes, thank you I would certainly love to see it... Whew... That's rich.. Please fix that little tidbit then ask more questions... umkay? :up:

Thanks.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”