September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by maryjane48 »

here we have an american general who was in charge of security survelliance and intelligence . you can listen to his words spoken by him . :smt045
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

9/11 witness lays it out - FDNY and combat veteran
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... t-out.html

"Explosions, no question about it."

The news media doesn't like to talk with New York City firemen who were actually on the scene on 9/11.

Why?

They have a habit of telling the truth about what they saw and heard.

They especially don't like talking to witnesses like Rudy Dent FDNY who also had extensive combat experience.
Last edited by peaceseeker on Aug 5th, 2017, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p?t=278396
This is a guy that is spouting what conspiracy theorists have been saying and stating "a controlled demolition is the product of 3 weeks or more of specifically placed computerized and timed coordinating implosion that causes the building to come down at freefall in its own footprint". Well, it didn't come down in its own footprint when so much damage was done to surrounding buildings.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Fancy wrote:http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278396
This is a guy that is spouting what conspiracy theorists have been saying and stating "a controlled demolition is the product of 3 weeks or more of specifically placed computerized and timed coordinating implosion that causes the building to come down at freefall in its own footprint". Well, it didn't come down in its own footprint when so much damage was done to surrounding buildings.

it didnt have to be like a normal demolition , it just had be close so they didn't topple completely sideways .and why isnt it a tactic these terrorists use all time ? instead of running around with guns and homemade bombs? could it be they know it wont work?
Ashfordy

Post by Ashfordy »

I would definitely say that the questions around building 7 are the most compelling arguments for conspiracy.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Interesting date of occurrence...1/19. If it looks like a duck...

~ John Lennon
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://anonhq.com/european-scientific-j ... emolition/

And if they are right, then the Bushes got a lot of evil to answer for.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Queen K wrote:http://anonhq.com/european-scientific-journal-concludes-911-was-a-controlled-demolition/

And if they are right, then the Bushes got a lot of evil to answer for.

They are right...science is science. BTW, it goes much further than the Bushes.
~ John Lennon
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

maryjane48 wrote:it didnt have to be like a normal demolition , it just had be close so they didn't topple completely sideways .and why isnt it a tactic these terrorists use all time ? instead of running around with guns and homemade bombs? could it be they know it wont work?

What? It wouldn't have been the first time in history that terrorists tried to attack a plane.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“If it looks like a duck...”

Your right it looks like a building that is on fire and has lost its internal structural supports causing floors to collapse preceding the walls and roof. An occupied building that had natural gas and is on fire: surprise there is an explosion. Quack Quack.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

How 9/11 Continues to Kill

Dr. Jonathan Weisbuch says failure to investigate the towers’ destruction has direct health consequences for those exposed to Ground Zero air.

Dust from Imploded WTC Towers Leads to Cancer and Other Illnesses Years Later
http://www.ae911truth.org/news/376-news ... -kill.html
By Craig McKee

Lies can kill. And few lies have killed more than those disguised as the “truth” about what happened on September 11, 2001.

Today, more than 15 years after 9/11, exposing those lies is as relevant and necessary as ever. Not only does the false official narrative about what brought the World Trade Center towers down continue to claim victims in the global “war on terror,” but the false claims about the air quality at Ground Zero on 9/11 and in the weeks and months that followed are still killing hundreds and making thousands of others seriously ill.

The numbers of first responders, recovery workers, and residents of lower Manhattan who are affected aren’t falling; they’re rising sharply. Even those exposed to the toxic dust and air at Ground Zero who have not become sick have no way of knowing whether that day is lying in wait.

It’s a grim and very sad picture. And it’s made worse by the fact that the public knows so little about what these people are facing. The media have consistently steered attention away from any challenges to the 9/11 official line offered by the government. And this has caused yet more death and pain for those who were there and for the victims' families as they continue to fight to get their plight recognized.

continued...
http://www.ae911truth.org/news/376-news ... -kill.html
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

has anyone explained why building 6 had its steel core vaporised ?
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

maryjane48 wrote:has anyone explained why building 6 had its steel core vaporised ?

Pretty sure Dr judy wood did.
Plausible I suppose. Anything's plausible with 9/11
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”