September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: September 11

Post by Fancy »

Pays to get the quotes right.

Also better photos on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22316&start=465
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

zzontar wrote:Look at the second picture....

I see, you are basing your entire opinion on a single picture... how ever can I argue when faced with such overwhelming evidence.

<sarcasm>Well done.. I raise a glass to your superior investigative skills.</sarcasm>
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

atenbacon wrote: I see, you are basing your entire opinion on a single picture... how ever can I argue when faced with such overwhelming evidence.

<sarcasm>Well done.. I raise a glass to your superior investigative skills.</sarcasm>

That's all I can go by for certain is pictures and that if you take a quarter of the mass away from 13 floors in a building that size the building would collapse on that quarter from the weight stress alone. What are you basing your opinion on?
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Probably the other pictures.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Fancy wrote:Probably the other pictures.

Well, post one that shows a quarter of the mass on 13 floors gone then, is that so hard to figure out?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

zzontar wrote:Well, post one that shows a quarter of the mass on 13 floors gone then, is that so hard to figure out?
For you probably since I already posted the link to where the photos are: (page 28)

zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Fancy wrote: For you probably since I already posted the link to where the photos are: (page 28)

Couldn't find one, thanks for wasting more of my time. Seeing as that's all you do all day is cut and paste, feel free to post one.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Easier to post the link that includes multiple photos - all you have to do is click on the link. Ask a moderator for help if need be.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Fancy wrote:Easier to post the link that includes multiple photos - all you have to do is click on the link. Ask a moderator for help if need be.

Well then, post the link and tell me whereabouts the picture is that I'm looking for. If you need a mod to hold your hand, ask one. Getting me to look up something to prove your point is insane to begin with.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

If you don't want to look at the WTC7 thread, fine by me.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Fancy wrote:If you don't want to look at the WTC7 thread, fine by me.

Super, then I go back to my stance on how there are no pictures showing a quarter of the mass of 13 floors missing. Pretty pathetic that you find the other thread, find the page you're looking for, find the pics you want, yet you couldn't post them here even though that's all you do is copy and paste all day.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

No cross posting remember.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

zzontar wrote:What are you basing your opinion on?

Common knowledge, eye witness accounts and photographic evidence. But by all means, please continue using a single photograph if it helps you to determine your opinion of the days events is correct. Feel free to discredit all other evidence, in fact, I expect it. I could waste my time trying to convince you to no avail, so just am posting two items and that is all I will bother with. Do with them as you please, it matters little to me.

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn't look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn't look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we'll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.
Attachments
wtc7-side-damage1-sized.jpg
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

atenbacon wrote:
Common knowledge, eye witness accounts and photographic evidence. But by all means, please continue using a single photograph if it helps you to determine your opinion of the days events is correct. Feel free to discredit all other evidence, in fact, I expect it.

Common knowledge dictates that if you take a quarter of the mass away from 13 floors on a building that big, it will collapse on that quarter from the weight alone, if not please explain why. Now onto eyewitness accounts...
Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

When you stand right next to a highrise and look straight up you can't tell how many windows need washing never mind how much damage is done internally... but I guess that's proof positive to you. Now onto photographic evidence... by all means, feel free to post some, unless you think talking about a picture is also proof positive.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

In this video Luke Rudkowski interviews FDNY member Rudy Dent who on the day of 9/11 was witness to the collapse of infamous World Trade Center 7. Rudy Dent - Vietnam War veteran, four year member of the NYPD and thirty-two year FDNY firefighter. As a firefighter on 9/11, he was at Ground Zero and was there when Building 7 came down. In this episode of 9/11 Free Fall, he relives his experience that day, recounting how he believes the buildings in New York were brought down in controlled demolitions.

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”