September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: September 11

Post by Ranger66 »

“i cant but the scientists who did can . try mr gages website”

You cannot because it is not possible. Something may have been, but cannot be confirmed. The chain of custody cannot be established.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Tom Petty's Free Fallin' Starring Building 7 - ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/free-fa ... ng-7-27633

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.net - April 14, 2016 - Alexandra Bruce

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth have just started a new campaign called "Free Fallin' starring WTC Building 7".

Between now and September 11, 2016, A&E 9/11 are inviting all of us to make our own music videos of this disgraceful event and to post as many "Free Fallin' starring WTC Building 7" videos on YouTube as we can!

We can use their lyrics or write our own and email the completed video files to [email protected].

Their example video is excellent, set to the 1990s Tom Petty classic with their own incisive lyrics. Incriminating audio clips are laid over the music track from live news broadcasted at the time of the event, never again to be repeated on the Mainstream Media. Graphics describe how the wreckage was removed at breakneck speed and put into the Fresh Kills landfill on Staten Island.

There are endless opportunities for creators to call out even more egregious activities associated with this villainy, such as the mind-boggling rapidity at which the megatons of steel that constituted the crime scene were sold to buyers in China.

Ad nauseum.

This September marks the 15th anniversary of the beginning of Post-9/11 Era. Let's show how far we've come in our understanding of this dastardly massacre, which led the way to so many others - and to a quasi-Fascist, dystopic America, almost unrecognizable from the place it used to be.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Video is inaccurate. Other buildings had more than "a scratch".
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The Real Truth Behind The 28 Pages Psyop
http://www.activistpost.com/2016/04/the ... -387791713
April 21, 2016
By Luke Rudkowski

In this video Luke Rudkowski breaks down the real truth behind the push by the establishment to release the 28 pages. We go over recent geopolitical moves around the petrodollar and how there is a bigger play here. The U.S seems to be threatening Saudi Arabia with old information that everyone was aware of and people need to ask why this is happening now.

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Fancy wrote:Video is inaccurate. Other buildings had more than "a scratch".

your not qualified to call any video inaccurate
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48 wrote:your not qualified to call any video inaccurate
Really? When a building costs a billion dollars to fix - that's not just a "scratch". Therefore, video is inaccurate. But by all means, you try to define what a "scratch" is. LOL!!
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

9/11 - The monstrous myth - And the bogus 9/11 Commission Report
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... 2A737.dpuf

The lie that destroyed a democracy

The entire country is now run based on the 9/11 "story."

Wars are fought, trillions are spent (stolen) and liberties are stripped.

It's the lie that destroyed a democracy...

This year will be the 15th anniversary.

Few Americans - only the dullest and the most brainwashed - accept the government's unbelievable version of events.

Yet that story, blatantly fraudulent as it is, runs the country.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... 2A737.dpuf
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

BEAutiful!...

Saudi Press Just Accused US Govt of Blowing Up World Trade Centers as Pretext to Perpetual War
http://www.activistpost.com/2016/05/sau ... st+Post%29
May 24, 2016
By Jay Syrmopoulos

In response to the U.S. Senate’s unanimous vote to allow 9/11 victims’ families to sue Saudi Arabia in federal court, a report published in the London-based Al-Hayat daily, by Saudi legal expert Katib al-Shammari, claims that the U.S. masterminded the terror attacks as a means of creating a nebulous “enemy” in order garner public support for a global war on terror.

The report by al-Shammari, translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), claims that long-standing American policy is “built upon the principle of advance planning and future probabilities,” which the U.S. has now turned toward the Saudi regime after being successfully employed against first the Taliban and al-Qaeda, then Saddam Hussein and his secular Baathist controlled Iraq.

Al-Shammari claims the recent U.S. threats to “expose” documents implicating the Saudi government are simply the continuation of a U.S. policy, which he refers to as “victory by means of archive.” He highlights that during the initial invasion of Iraq, under George H.W. Bush, Saddam Hussein was left alive and in power to be used as “a bargaining chip,” but upon deciding that he was “no longer an ace up their sleeve” Washington moved to topple his government and install a U.S.-backed ruling party.

The terrorist attacks of 9/11 are now the “ace up the sleeve” of the U.S. government, according to al-Shammari.
“September 11 is one of winning cards in the American archives, because all the wise people in the world who are experts on American policy and who analyze the images and the videos [of 9/11] agree unanimously that what happened in the [Twin] Towers was a purely American action, planned and carried out within the U.S. Proof of this is the sequence of continuous explosions that dramatically ripped through both buildings… Expert structural engineers demolished them with explosives, while the planes crashing [into them] only gave the green light for the detonation – they were not the reason for the collapse. But the U.S. still spreads blame in all directions. [This policy] can be dubbed ‘victory by means of archives.”

The impetus behind the attacks, writes al-Shammari, was to create “an obscure enemy – terrorism – which became what American presidents blamed for all their mistakes” and that would provide justification for any “dirty operation” in any nation.

According to al-Shammari’s report in Al-Hayat:
“On September 11, the U.S. attained several victories at the same time, that [even] the hawks [who were at that time] in the White House could not have imagined. Some of them can be enumerated as follows:

1. The U.S. created, in public opinion, an obscure enemy – terrorism – which became what American presidents blamed for all their mistakes, and also became the sole motivation for any dirty operation that American politicians and military figures desire to carry out in any country. [The] terrorism [label] was applied to Muslims, and specifically to Saudi Arabia.

2. Utilizing this incident [9/11], the U.S. launched a new age of global armament. Everyone wanted to acquire all kinds of weapons to defend themselves and at the same time battle the obscure enemy, terrorism – [even though] up to this very moment we do not know the essence of this terrorism of which the U.S. speaks, except [to say that] that it is Islamic…

3. The U.S. made the American people choose from two bad options: either live peacefully [but] remain exposed to the danger of death [by terrorism] at any moment, or starve in safety, because [the country’s budget will be spent on sending] the Marines even as far as Mars to defend you.”

The Saudi press has been in a frenzy since the unanimous Senate vote to allow for the House of Saud to be held liable in U.S. federal court for the 9/11 attacks, with the U.S. being accused of being in alliance with Iran – to press warnings that passage of the “Satanic” bill would “open the gates of hell,” as reported by Breitbart.

Al-Shammari makes extremely clear that he views the problem as the U.S. imperial machine itself, stating, “the nature of the U.S. is that it cannot exist without an enemy.”
The nature of the U.S. is that it cannot exist without an enemy… [For example,] after a period during which it did not fight anyone [i.e. following World War II], the U.S. created a new kind of war – the Cold War… Then, when the Soviet era ended, after we Muslims helped the religions and fought Communism on their [the Americans’] behalf, they began to see Muslims as their new enemy! The U.S. saw a need for creating a new enemy – and planned, organized, and carried this out [i.e. blamed Muslims for terrorism]. This will never end until it [the U.S.] accomplishes the goals it has set for itself.

While it seems fighting Islamic terrorism is great for increasing fear and State propaganda meant to elicit compliant civilian populations that passively accept loss of liberty for promises of greater security, the military-industrial complex needs a bigger enemy to justify their $600 billion dollar-a-year budgets, thus beginning the transition to labeling Russia/China as “aggressive Russia/China,” in an effort to begin to pivot away from one bogeyman to other, more profitable, ones.

Jay Syrmopoulos writes for TheFreeThoughtProject.com, where this article first appeared.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Sneaky Zionist Schumer...

Schumer upends 9/11 Saudi suit bill at 11th hour
http://nypost.com/2016/05/24/sneaky-sch ... udi-suits/
By Paul Sperry
May 24, 2016

Last week’s unanimous passage of a Senate bill making it easier for 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia and other foreign terror sponsors was widely heralded as a major victory.

It’s more of a cruel hoax.

It turns out that just before the vote, Sen. Charles Schumer and other proponents of the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act stuffed an amendment into the final draft allowing the attorney general and secretary of state to stop any litigation against the Saudis in its tracks.

continued...
http://nypost.com/2016/05/24/sneaky-sch ... udi-suits/

~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

interesting last two posts peace . 1 it shows the saudis are no buddys of the west . 2 i love see what the saudi govt has as proof . 3 how is it saudi and israel are better friends than us and israel yet saudi is the most extreme muslim supporter ?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

maryjane48 wrote:interesting last two posts peace . 1 it shows the saudis are no buddys of the west . 2 i love see what the saudi govt has as proof . 3 how is it saudi and israel are better friends than us and israel yet saudi is the most extreme muslim supporter ?

It's all a game, MJ...sneaky, sneaky. The world knows who is truly responsible for the events of 9/11...and it wasn't a bunch of brown people.
~ John Lennon
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Peaceseeker ...

I often agree with your comments Peaceseeker but IMO you are completely out to lunch regarding the trade center being brought down by TNT type explosives ... far, far out to lunch.

The only explosion that it was brought down by was aviation fuel and such other gas explosions as were caused by gas lines being ruptured and contacting sparks or fire.

There is not one piece of scientific evidence to support your mythical theory. Just comments and thoughts of very uninformed people who took the scattered observations of a bunch of individual people, put them together, and called it proof of their theory.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Donald G wrote:Peaceseeker ...

I often agree with your comments Peaceseeker but IMO you are completely out to lunch regarding the trade center being brought down by TNT type explosives ... far, far out to lunch.

The only explosion that it was brought down by was aviation fuel and such other gas explosions as were caused by gas lines being ruptured and contacting sparks or fire.

There is not one piece of scientific evidence to support your mythical theory. Just comments and thoughts of very uninformed people who took the scattered observations of a bunch of individual people, put them together, and called it proof of their theory.

Keep believing everything you're told, DonaldG. All three buildings came down in manner/speeds that violate the most basic laws of physics...think about it. Even NIST was forced to acknowledge WTC7 was in free fall for 2.5secs.

A structure in free fall can only be accomplished in one way...as David Chandler states in NIST Finally Admits Freefall...
“In the case of a falling building, the only way it can go into free fall is if an external force removes the supporting structure. None of the gravitational potential energy of the building is available for this purpose, or it would slow the fall of the building. The fact of free fall by itself is strong evidence of explosive demolition, but the evidence of explosive demolition is even stronger than that.”

Here are some of the experts you should try listening to...

~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unfounded Theories vs Reality.
. . . . vs . . . . . . . . . . . vs
Government Plot..... vs Terrorist Crime.

To be read up and down or sideways.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”