September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: September 11

Post by Glacier »

Am I the only one who thinks Jesse Ventura is a nutcase?

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

peaceseeker wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2XV3Edd2dc

WhenWhatWho wrote::ohmygod: Do you ever post anything but cut n' pastes???? You really need to start thinking on your own. :spinball:

I have no trouble thinking on my own, thank you. You really need to break free from the cognitive dissonance you experience when trying to understand the events of 9/11 and start paying attention to what's being (been) presented to you.

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Glacier wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Jesse Ventura is a nutcase?

It seems he has ample support from the studio audience...I guess they're all nutcases!

The truth tends to hurt those who ignore it.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Glacier wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Jesse Ventura is a nutcase?

I'm not so sure Ventura is as nutty as he comes across.

Ventura is a has-been wrestler, a has-been politician. Some TV producers approach him and offer him a job and a paycheque and he goes for it. All he has to do is act like the whacky stories he presents might be true.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

'Philip Marshall was killed in a black operation over confessing to having worked with CIA drug smugglers and the potential exposure of 9/11 secrets. In the background to this, former US National Security Agency Officer Wayne Madsen says the 9/11 investigative author Philip Marshall and his children were killed in a "black ops hit" by the CIA, dismissing the suicide hypothesis. Marshall was afraid of being silenced for his revelations about 9/11, Madsen said, noting that a side door the investigator never used was wide open when his dead body was found. Marshall believed the former US President George Bush had pulled off the 9/11 attack to foment a government coup. In his fourth book, he was supposed to disclose blockbuster information.

Press TV has conducted an interview with Dr. Kevin Barrett, an American author and political expert in Madison, Wisconsin, to further discuss the issue. Barrett is joined by Lee Kaplan, investigative journalist from Berkley.'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWEEXEjW90

~ John Lennon
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

If you are only interested in insulting and not participating in discussions find somewhere else to go. - Jennylives
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Free Fall
http://www.youtube.com/user/911freefall?feature=watch

Published on Mar 24, 2013
Canadian David Long was a witness to the 9/11 attack in New York and watched the controlled demolitions of the Twin Towers from the street. In this episode of 9/11 Free Fall he tells his story about what he saw, and he talks about the efforts of Canadians to use the citizen petition process to get their government to call for a new investigation of 9/11.

~ John Lennon
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

Removed - Jennylives
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... .htm#91081

Guess they put a B767 gear on the drone they used to crash into the WTC ... oh wait sorry, it was a computer generated airplane and was a "pixel" crash ... LOL!

It'll be interesting to see which of the two '67s it came from as well as how much more aircraft wreckage is buried in the area.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Don't know how David Long is much of a witness when he states he was getting something to eat 2 to 3 blocks away.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Dizzy1 wrote:http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-91081-5-.htm#91081

Guess they put a B767 gear on the drone they used to crash into the WTC ... oh wait sorry, it was a computer generated airplane and was a "pixel" crash ... LOL!

It'll be interesting to see which of the two '67s it came from as well as how much more aircraft wreckage is buried in the area.

Hold your conspiracy thoughts there cowboy....don't get your high hopes up to much.

Believed to be a part from 9-11.....

New York (CNN) -- A piece believed to be from one of the airliners that hit the World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001, has been found behind the site of an Islamic community center near ground zero, the New York Police Department said Friday.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/26/us/new-yo ... index.html
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

averagejoe wrote:New York (CNN) -- A piece believed to be

Your point?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Dizzy1 wrote:Your point?

Yours?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Dizzy1 wrote:Your point?

Fair question - seems there is more than enough evidence to confirm what plane it was.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Fancy wrote:Fair question - seems there is more than enough evidence to confirm what plane it was.

I was reading a couple of my aviation forums and most of the members there agree that it was most likely from UA175 given the location - also apparently the part number on the wreckage matches the number of a part of the flap drive mechanism in Boeing's part catalog.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”